[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
another Storm 4 thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Sarutobi.Mirai.full.1825822.jpg (296 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
Sarutobi.Mirai.full.1825822.jpg
296 KB, 740x740
am I the only one that wonts mirai I don't even care if shes a clone or anything I'd even settle for support desu
>>
>>319771306
Wait until the inevitable Burrito manga/anime series and the derived games.
Hopefully she'll be that cool older sister type of character. That or completely ignored a la Shizune.
>>
Is she even in the manga aside from right at the beginning
>>
File: Lan.png (5 KB, 226x204) Image search: [Google]
Lan.png
5 KB, 226x204
>>319771306
>>319771549
>Shizune
she has to much potential senpai to be like that trash
>>
>>319772253
Shizune had some neat stuff in her fight with Kabuto, she could have been an interesting character too even outside those GOAT doujins
Consider this, however: Mirai is the spawn of Asuma (ignored and killed off for drama) and Kurenai (neat concept, did nothing and then was knocked up).
You could argue there's some relation she could maintain with characters actually important in the Burrito show via Team 8 (Hinata, and through her Boruto and Himawari) and 10 (Shikamaru), but that's a big stretch.

So would she make it into a fighting game?
I could see her being in on the early titles, as Anko or Shizune have made it into some before fading into the discarded character pile, but she'd have to have some quantifiable plot relevance or a very big following to be in the games for the long haul.
>>
>>319772873
>>319772873
rationally I agree that she may be shafted like the previous cool females but I can see her being a cool senpai character that'll still be relevant later on kind of like asuma but kishi probably has other plans considering the kids and the older characters
>>
>>319774175
I suppose it's down to faith. I'd love to see someone use a non-eye-based genjutsu and Kurenai is old now, so Mirai would be nice to have around, but I can't help but think that if she's relevant enough to even make it to some appearances, she'd get the Anko treatment soon after, who was in precisely the same position.
At the end of the day, you are expecting Kishimoto to write an interesting or cool female character. It would be nice, but he is one of the least capable people to do it even among other writers of his genre, so let's just say I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>319771306
>Shizune never
>Mirai never
>Himawari never
also assist only charas dont exist in storm 4 because of mechanic changes
well at least Sound 4 are confirmed

I want to see how they handle Shikamaru and Gaara Hiden though
>>
>>319775347
>I want to see how they handle Shikamaru and Gaara Hiden though
Are those mentioned to be story content?
>>
>>319776694
saiyan island theorize that they might be based on the novels on them so most likely story content
>>
>>319776694
it was in the steam DLC database and them being an adaptation of the novels makes sense
>>
>>319777076
I'd like to see The Last as a story segment more, frankly.
That and the Gaara one at least has too many OCs to really work without creating new models for characters and so on. Even the Shikamaru novel would need at the very least the speech genjutsu guy and the two Konoha ninja.
Were the novels a big hit in Japan?
>>
>>319777330
I'd assume so if cc2 thinks it deserves to be dlc over the last
>>
>>319777989
The Last will be most likely DLC pack 3
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.