[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So wait, the 3ds version is getting all of the season pass c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: large.jpg (399 KB, 1280x1146) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
399 KB, 1280x1146
So wait, the 3ds version is getting all of the season pass content the wii u version got AND a shit ton of extras? Why is this allowed? The only way to get the extra stuff is to buy the 3ds version? fuck you nintendo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPYjT5mfSVM
>>
>>319767096
>dat linkle pajaman
she's so fucking kawaii
>>
>nintendo

every time
>>
>>319767096
>that look of revulsion when out of place Wind Waker shit appears in front of her

Me too Zelda, me too.
>>
File: ultimate bait.gif (571 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
ultimate bait.gif
571 KB, 199x199
>>319767096
Yep. Remember Smash? Mewtwo was available only on one system unless you bought the other version.
>>
>>319767096
Who's the blue haired girl, did i miss a zelda game?
>>
>>319768735
Except you can buy him without having the 3ds version.

Not saying that either is a good option, but it's cheaper to pay $5 for him than $30 for smash 3ds
>>
>>319768752
Yes, Hyrule Warriors.
>>
Wii U beta testers--is this game worth it at all? Never played a Dynasty Warriors game. Also not a huge Zelda fan.
>>
>>319769675
It's a bit grindy, but yeah it's pretty fun. Tons of stuff to do, I've got like 60+ hours in and still have like 2 adventure maps untouched. Especially if you get all the DLC included, which was a good deal for what it was then, this is an even better deal now.

Can't imagine it being enjoyable on a 3ds though, I tend to swing the camera around a lot. It's not as comfy as a pro controller
>>
File: 48373664_p2_master1200.jpg (309 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
48373664_p2_master1200.jpg
309 KB, 700x700
>>319768752
she is the best girl.
>>
>>319769675

Then no. The gameplay is fun for a time, but it does get quite repetitive. If the fanservice isn't catering to you then you'll get burnt out long before the end. Granted, there's a ton of stuff to play through, so if you can pace yourself and not get burnt out instead then I would say yes instead. It's good, mindless fun for the most part. Some later stuff requires some effort and will frustrate the shit out of you, but it'll take you many hours to get there.
>>
>>319769675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zZB-BLwfQo

You'll be doing this for literally hundreds of hours. If mass crowd beat em up and crisis management is your thing, then have it. I personally find Musou games fun.
>>
N3DS or 3DS XL?
>>
>>319770270

Magic Cube co-op dungeon or flat out playable magic cube in Zelda U please Aonuma.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.