[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS this true? What are you currently playing? (@moba)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: 13488111042751.png (327 KB, 1171x709) Image search: [Google]
13488111042751.png
327 KB, 1171x709
IS this true? What are you currently playing? (@moba)
>>
File: Discerned_HumansDinoTracks.jpg (81 KB, 720x375) Image search: [Google]
Discerned_HumansDinoTracks.jpg
81 KB, 720x375
ya
>>
should change the dota 2 flag to the russian one.
>>
fuck off
>>
File: DiscernedMuchofaChoice.jpg (196 KB, 737x380) Image search: [Google]
DiscernedMuchofaChoice.jpg
196 KB, 737x380
>>319760270
>>
File: AbramsonDiscernedEveryCreature.jpg (130 KB, 737x383) Image search: [Google]
AbramsonDiscernedEveryCreature.jpg
130 KB, 737x383
>>319760406
>>
File: DiscernedCaveman.jpg (235 KB, 737x383) Image search: [Google]
DiscernedCaveman.jpg
235 KB, 737x383
>>319760474
>>
They are literally the same game. MOBAs are for faggots.
>>
File: DiscernedRevealsHimself.jpg (167 KB, 737x381) Image search: [Google]
DiscernedRevealsHimself.jpg
167 KB, 737x381
>>319760554
>>
why is this board so easy to shitpost on? it takes a lot to hook /sp/, but these type of threads are made nonstop on /v/.
>>
>>319760757
Because /sp/ is a meme board and the only good times are when a team loses.

There is nothing else to shitpost about.

I'm ABU, ABL and ABC as they come, but nothing is amazing in those regards. Sure, the "Slip" meme is amazing, but that's about it.
>>
>>319760474
Actually, the word "kτίσει", as used in Koine, refers to humans. It is a very, very literal translation to suggest that kτίσει means all creatures, and because the Gospel is not the literal word of God but the passed down life of Christ as transmitted in an often colloquial form by the Early Church writers, we can be sure that kτίσει meant humanity.
>>
>>319760757
/sp/ recognizes the difference between bantz and actual serious posting, /v/ just has a way younger audience
>>
>>319760270
what is this even trying to say
>>
>>319761264
If human footprints are found on the same sediment level as a dinosaurs, he's implying they would have lived together
>>
I play HOTS because I couldn't stand more than one game of LoL and Dota.
It's fast paced and games last from 20min on average.
Used to hate ASSFAGGOTS to some extent but it kinda converted me. Don't think I'll ever switch to Dota or LoL ever however because I don't think the time investment is worth it.
>>
>>319760275
top kek
>>319760168
its not, true both games have flaws but this picture is extremly biased, extremly outdated and not researched
- owned by some chinese company
- insane tribunal system where players are encouraged to punish each other for rewards; no you got a reward if you voted with the most part of the community also this got removed ages ago
>>
>>319761472
but there's a kid sitting in the print right behind them, implying that kid just printed them
>>
>>319760990
In every sport a team loses
>>
Nope, all MOBAs are fucking gay.
>>
>>319761608
its saying college educated athiests are actually very stupid and don't know anything
>>
>>319760168
>overthrew blizzard patriarchy to set herself free
>>
>>319761642
I know, but what GREAT memes have /sp/ made?

>TORRES
>MESSI
>MOYES
>MOUYES
>LE SLIP
>YFW DA BEARS WIN DA SUPERB OWL

What else will live on in the memories of the internet when it reaches sentience?
>>
>>319760168
only problem is that both games are full of massive retards.
>>
>>319761806
>18-1
>De Gay
>>
dota 2 is as close to perfection as a video game can get. over a decade of development, most of it under the guidance of based icefrog, resulting in pristine balance, unique and fascinating heroes, engaging gameplay, complex but reasonable mechanics that require a lot of time investment but rewards you for it. the only problems is valve's inherent kikery that ruined robust economy and slow as fuck hero releases.2 years ago id say dota 2 had a perfect model but now its leaning towards a hat/ticket/comepdium selling machine
>>
>engaging gameplay
>point and click stuns with cross-map ranges
>engaging gameplay
>More RNG than pokemon
>engaging gameplay

The skill celing of dota is as low as you can possibly get. I bet any csgo/lol player who is in the top 1000 would be unequivocally the best dota player of all time.
>>
>>319760698
LOL
>>
>>319762198
>This is what LeLbabies actually believe
>>
I play Heroes of the Storm and I enjoy it
>>
>>319761965
Ah yeah. 18-1. I remember that, despite being a Bonger.

What bout 7-1? That easily crashed /sp/ for the first 40 mins. By the time my post went through, another couple of goals had been scored.
>>
>videogames
>skill

Nigga you're pressing buttons.
>>
MOBAs are RTSes for people who:

- Don't have the motor skill or brainpower to control more than one unit at once

- Don't have the attention span to 100% completely focus on a game

- Don't take responsibility for failures and need to blame them on other team members

- Don't like skill and prefer it be replaced with categoric knowledge

Face it plebs, we need an F2P RTS
>>
>>319762373
18-1?
Please elaborate. I watch sports don't go to /sp/

And I guess 7-1 was germany vs. brazil in 2014.
>>
The most apt comparison is that dota metagame is very organical and player driven and lol metagame is more or less dictaded by Riot. Dota just releases cool heroes and items and asks you to do what you will with them and gives you freedom to do weird team compositions.
Meanwhile Riot releases a champion that is a designated AD carry or a new designated support item. The cherry on top of this shitcake is that you can even get reported and banned by the tribunal system for trying to play out of the box.
>>
>>319762198
except no, theu couldnt. i remember finding out like a year ago how one of the chinese semi-pros who was a laughing stock of the scene for being shit was on the highest ranking lol team on gg.net. dendi said he reached the highest bracket in lol before quitting becomes the game sucked. so did iceiceice. sc2 pros like select tried dota and never achieved anything. dota is more about positionong, decision making and predicting enemy movement than landing skillshots. rng adds to complexity because you have to account for it. for example rather than attack from the low ground you'll spend 0.2 second climbing the cliff to ensure your attack doesnt miss. or you'll blink back into a teamfigght with a 10% hp mortred hoping for big crits that'll grant enough lifesteal to sustain you.
>>
>>319762492
The biggest embarrassment in American sports history
>>
>>319762383
>[Activity]
>Skill

Nigga, you're [doing something relating to the activity].
>>
>>319762445
no we dont, the community has spoken and rts is dead because nobody wants to watch autistic gookclicks spam pre learned set of commands. team games, in vidya and sports, will always be more popular because watching players cooperate is more fun.
>>
>>319762198
>>319762316
>DotA 2
>Who ever can abuse the most broken hero the most wins

>LoL
>Match is decided in Champ select

>HotS
>Team with the least amount of AI players wins

>HoN
implying anyone plays this seriously
>>
>>319762492
18-1 was when a NFL team was due to win all 19 games, but then totally fucked up the final game and it was 18 wins 1 loss. It shouldn't have happened, it would have been a crowding achievement of whatshisface and a historic event at that.

They totally fucked it up.

7-1 was Brazil vs Germoney, yes.
>>
Much like asians league champions are all rook the same.
Gap closer, burst damage, buff/debuff, build the same items, pick flash, etc
>>
>>319762792
>pubs
LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA X
>>
>>319762748
What you mean is you're a casual pleb who's never played a single, actual, real RTS in their life
>>
>>319760168
Untrue.
DotA is a massive pile of shit.
League description is pretty accurate though.
>>
>>319762631
>>319762845
Ah, yeah. I don't get to see a lot of american football.

Timezones are a bitch.
>>
>>319762939
what i mean youre objectively wrong about everything ever and butthurt over your favourite genere being irrelevant
>>
>>319762589
And what about positioning to get into kill range? Its a completely redundant skill because it doesnt exist, you can make any play onto any other player without having to think about danger in order to do it

Dota is just see hero/ kill hero, theres absolutely no thinking required at all.
>>
>>319762897
barely any difference on the low ranked 5v5 premade team matchmaking
>>
File: 1413858193633.gif (290 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1413858193633.gif
290 KB, 500x500
>>319762383
>Programming
>Skill

Nigga you're typing letters and numbers

>Playing piano well
>Skill

Nigga you pressing keys

>Winning Olympics
>Skill

Nigga you just moving your body
>>
>>319760168
Both of those images should be replaced with a shot of two dicks in one man's ass.
>>
>>319763326
what are you talking about? differenet heroes have different attack range, different skills have different casting range, some can be dodged, some cannot, some can be dispelled, some cannot and you have to take that into consideration. you also have to immediately check and take into consideration whether or not the hero you want to target has linkens, lotus orb, blademail, euls, manta, bkb, or diffusial blade to see if going at possible. and you have to decide whether or not its even worth wasting a skill on a particular hero and whether or not its worth initiating a fight when the enemy team can counterinitiate and win kill you.
>>
File: Baldy.jpg (40 KB, 537x358) Image search: [Google]
Baldy.jpg
40 KB, 537x358
>>319763547
It's funny when some dumb faggot tries to pass off a fallacy as some profound statement and gets his ass jammed by the same one he used.
Bravo non retarded poster.
>>
>>319760270
>>319760554
>>319760698

Daily reminder creatards are at least as bad as euphoric neckbeards.
>>
>>319763547
>Writing
>Skill

Nigga you just writin words on paper

>Counter strike
>Skill

Nigga you just gotta click on the heads

>Brain surgery
>Skill

Nigga you just puttin a knife in some brain
>>
First two top chink ones would fit in the US. Giving shit for free doesn't fit the US.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.