[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dank Sauce 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: souls 2.jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
souls 2.jpg
9 KB, 284x177
So did they just shit this game out as fast as possible to capitalize on the Dark Souls legacy?

Is it an insult to the Souls series?

Should I play it?

Why were the graphics so goddamn bad at release?
>>
>So did they just shit this game out as fast as possible to capitalize on the Dark Souls legacy?
Yes
>Is it an insult to the Souls series?
Yes
>Should I play it?
Yes
>Why were the graphics so goddamn bad at release?
Consoles
>>
The graphics are way better than Dark Souls 1, by miles
>>
They listened to PCfags and PVPfags instead of just rolling like they did with DaS1.
>>
Did DaS2 ever add a way to farm humanity?
>>
>>319760006
It's fine I just think the enemy placement sucks.
>>
>>319760324
>having this much autism
>>
>>319760006
Don't get the standard DaS2. It's still good, but SOTFS is better in every way and fixes almost all issues people had with the default, not to mention it includes all DLC and is the version most people actually play if you're looking for multiplayer.

SOTFS is by far the best game in the series.
>>
>dark souls 1
>cult classic that really started it all and got people's attention

>dark souls 2
>tries to be different just for the sake of being different because it's a sequel
>is bad because of this

>Dark souls 3
>???

What other games fall into this shit? Mario, Zelda, DMC, what else
>>
>>319763718
>>cult classic that really started it all
>Dark Souls
>>
>>319760006
>Why were the graphics so goddamn bad at release?
They found the PS2 assets of Kings Field and thought "Why the fuck not?"
>>
>>319763718
>bitching about Dark Souls 2 being different
play Demon Souls then
>>
>>319763718
>that started it all
>not the first game in the souls series
you're a gigantic faggot,
>>
>>319763718
Bait? What is Demon's Souls?
>>
DS2 got fucked up mid development when the project lead left/got fired so they had to piece together the work that had been done into something vaguely coherent

Case in point how much better the postrelease content was, all the DLC was fucking great and some of the best souls gameplay to date
>>
>>319760524

Ascetic the Majula ya fuken noob
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.