[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AW thread? AW thread! Post best CO and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Orange_Star.png (108 KB, 235x168) Image search: [Google]
Orange_Star.png
108 KB, 235x168
AW thread? AW thread!
Post best CO and why
>>
Either Colin for just spamming the board and super power or Grit for killing everything from otherside of map
>>
>>319759701
Colin is best CO.
Better early game
Better stall tactics
Better Endgame
>>
Also that feel when AW will never get a decent sequel.
>>
File: Olaf.jpg (12 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
Olaf.jpg
12 KB, 188x268
>>319759983
>>319760035
Not using best CO
>>
>>319759701
The Days of Ruin ones.
Because they're not dead in canon like all the others.
>>
>>319760273
wait what?
I never finishied DoR but WHAT?!?
>>
File: hawke.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hawke.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Love Hawke

Best theme form the best game of the franchise. Also, he seems to be the only competent CO from the Black Hole army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2A8FP0jbiA
>>
>>319760370
Lash is allright too.
>>
>>319760675
Too bad she's pretty ugly.
Should've smashed her and Sonja into one character.
>>
>>319760370
I hate what they did with the DoR ost. It feels like they tried to compress tracks that are way too complex for the DS soundchip. The sad part is that some of the themes are pretty good like Penny's, but the white noise is killing it for me, even with headphones. They should have stick to the way they did the classic soundtracks.
>>
>>319760735
>Lash is ugly
Fite me kid
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiclqIOlhVo

only option
>>
>>319761384

literally abysmal taste
>>
File: Husbando Olaf.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Husbando Olaf.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>
>>319762175
fucking disgusting
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.