[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games only you played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: drakkhen.jpg (205 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
drakkhen.jpg
205 KB, 1440x1080
Games only you played
>>
a lets play channel with 3 million subs played this game you dumb fag
>>
>>319754903
Why have I have never seen this game be discussed before?
>>
ECH
>>
>>319755348
The sound the monsters made was nightmare fuel for me as a kid.
>>
I still have the cartridge! One day I'm gonna play this game and beat it, as a kid it made no sense to me. Maybe it's a good game and I don't know, I wasn't fond of rpgs back them until playing Final Fantasy IV (labeled as II).
>>
File: dark-vengeance_1.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dark-vengeance_1.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>319754638
Shadowman - dark guy going into hell with the help of voodoo magic - only demo when i was young
Drakan 2 order of flame - play a hot polygon with a big ass sword while riding a dragon - only demo when i was young
Dark Vengance - choose between 3 gladiators, play as a big buffed deathmachine, mummy mage or a half naked dark skinned human rogue while switching between unique weapons - only played demo as young
Revenant - played like diablo (only played diablo 2 demo) - only played demo when i was young
Ashgan - Go on an adventure as a hero with a big as 2h sword held in 1 hand, while casting with uniquely armored left hand as well as shit crossbow - only played demo when i was young
thunder ridge - play as a hovering tank and destroy other while completing objectives - only played demo when i was young
Die by the sword (limb from limb) - choose between characters and destroy your opponents , theres also story mode which i havent played - played original but only played some skirmish games against npcs, but mostly played with/against brothers - best of times
theres more but i cant remember their names - hopefully i will, before time runs out
>>
File: 13076_front[1].jpg (105 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
13076_front[1].jpg
105 KB, 640x896
You could go so fast.

>that feel when breaking the sound barrier for the first time, using turbo down the loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7DxQShpZs
>>
>>319759625
This is a better video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg893YtVPT4
>>
File: 1429497149530.jpg (92 KB, 900x472) Image search: [Google]
1429497149530.jpg
92 KB, 900x472
>>319759625
I have it for PS2, but because I was a little shitstain as a kid the disk is fucking trashed

God I wish I had taken care of it. Atradaitoshi was the hypest shit.
>>
File: 1402932952759.jpg (103 KB, 795x482) Image search: [Google]
1402932952759.jpg
103 KB, 795x482
>>
>>319762960
>posts screenshots but doesn't say what game
>>
Rented this from a small game rental place someone was running beside their house, but they ended up closing down before the week-long rental was over with.

>>319754638
I remember being pretty close to the end when I nudged the cart too hard and it froze up. Lost my save data when I reset. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>319763510

It's Omikron. Lots of people played it, it had a tie-in with a Bowie album.
>>
>>319754638
>going around the world a night
>chillin' and stuff
>suddenly, the stars start to move and beat the shit out of me

Good times
>>
>>319754638
This game was like watching and interacting with someone's LSD fueled nightmare. I still don't understand why or how it was supposed to be played.

All I know is once a fucking constellation came to life and killed me I never played it again.
>>
>>319759625
Played the fuck out of 1 and 2. I can't remember why we skipped 3. Lack of four player coop I think?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.