[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one talking about this game? It looks awesome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (290 KB, 670x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 670x250
Why is no one talking about this game?

It looks awesome.
>>
Its only 15 bucks so ill probably get it. Plus itll fill the fzero zoid nintendo has left me with for years.

Looks good though. Hope it has enough content to last.
>>
>looks

it is fucking amazing
>>
Is it out yet?
>>
>>319749162
Came out yesterday.

>>319749079
Didn't care much for F-Zero nor about fast games but after watching some gameplay and seeing the finished product, I'm really wanting to get it.
>>
>>319749667
go get it. it's cheap
>>
>wii u
>>
>>319750735
>would rather shitpost about the console than talk about the GAME

typical /v/
>>
Super Sonic is just too damn fast. I don't remember F-Zero GX being this brutal.
>>
File: 1375524586000.jpg (75 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
1375524586000.jpg
75 KB, 426x640
>>319748834
There's been the odd thread, but they just keep dying

Now, with that said how do I git gud at cornering? Compared to F-Zero X and modern Wipeout it feels weird, steering too much feels like I lose too much speed when compared to the AI vehicles, and leaning/sliding seems more useful for straight strips of road to change to another pad with, since it leads to some drifting for the worse when combined with steering in my experience.

Also, does weight do more than just affect handling and does the tiny odometer bother anyone?

>>319751638
I think it's just legitimately fast, I always thought F-Zero games were more based on technical and especially cornering skill
>>
>>319751796
Mixture of steering and sliding at the right angle.

>>319751638
Gotta learn to brake.
>>
Wii U exclusive, that's why.

Played it before work today. Goat soundtrack and fast racing.
>>
>Sunahara Desert comes up online.
>Only me and one other person actually can play on the stage properly.
I laugh every time.
>>
>>319752605
Why? What's so hard about that track? Only thing I can think of is the rocks on the side that are instant death.
>>
If stuck in the air, what's the most ideal thing to do? Nose down or keep the ship parallel with the road?

>>319752681
I suppose many people have a hard time and tend to go off-road. One jump that gets me sometimes is the orange one near the end of the lap, sometimes I die after hitting it and I'm not sure what's causing it, probably jumping too low somehow.
>>
>>319752681
>Only thing I can think of is the rocks on the side that are instant death.
It's literally that. For some reason, everyone is clustered in the beginning but as soon as the first turn hits, half of the people playing just smack straight into them and wipe out.
It's like that long straight in Scorpio Circuit where the worms pop out. Nearly everyone just stays in the middle instead of trying to chain the two sets of boost orbs into the boost pads.
Every single time I race Scorpio Circuit online, that is my biggest distance extender.
>>
>>319751895
yeah fuck that
>>
>Win five races online in a row, really starting to get into it.
>Game crashes and I have to unplug the console and plug it back in again.
Shi'nen better patch this shit. This is around the eighth time this has happened today.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.