[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where is elder maxson after the molecular level? I'm about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 6941708-1448629203.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
6941708-1448629203.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
where is elder maxson after the molecular level?
I'm about to become enemies with BOS anyway. I want his armor.
>>
>>319744419

He's on the viewing deck of the Prydwen. Not sure if he ever moves, actually.
>>
>>319744419
>Elder Maxson is 20 years old
Bullshit bethesda. I'm 27 and he still looks older than me
>>
>>319745838

If you side against the Brotherhood and assault the Prydwyn/Liberty Prime, Elder Maxson leaps down in Power Armor during the fight and you have to kill him.
>>
>>319744419
if you side with the railroad, you'll never get it.

If you side with the institute, you'll be fighting him when you complete the jobs you have.
>>
>>319744419
Big guy
>>
>>319745989
Warfare ages you rapidly.

It's broadly documented during gulf wars and iraq wars when ground-troops were sent in.

Went in babby-faced and came out rough-old men
>>
>>319746064
If you're with the Institute, he's really easy to miss among all the chaos. I had to reload a quicksave
>>
>>319745989
you don't live in a post-apocalyptic shithole

Unless you're a BR
>>
>>319746064
no, he shows up when you're on the prydwyn in the railroad mission too
>>
>>319746064

Yeah, I barely noticed him, as I was high up on the gantry, guarding the hacking synth. He showed up pretty late, though. He didn't even make it out of the airport doors before the Prydwen came crashing down on him. A fitting end.

I didn't get his jacket, but I mod the game anyway, so I made one.
>>
>>319746235
if you are sneaking around with max charisma, you pretty much will only talk to the lancer-captain and one of the patrols when you put down the bombs.

And then no fighting, thus never encountering anyone aboard the ship.

kinda funny you can betray the railroad right after that and you just sort of end the game early.
>>
>>319746064
>if you side with the railroad, you'll never get it.
Just fly to Prydwen before you've angered the BoS and then fug him
>>
>>319745838
he moved after the molecular level to talk to me about doctor li.
I checked the prydwen viewing deck, he's not there.
>>
>>319744419
if you do the final institute mission he'll be random mook in power armor #475. that comes down when the virus is at 75%. He's in full gear so unless you have a gun that can shatter his armor it's really easy to lose him among the ten trillion other BoS troops.
>>
>>319746475
Was about to loot his corpse just as the institute decides to teleport me out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.