[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can it save the Wii U?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Can it save the Wii U?
>>
Did it save the PC,360,PS3,Xbone,PS4,Vita,Android and Apple phones and tablets?
>>
>>319734825
No but to be fair those didn't really need saving.
>>
>>319735313
Niether does the Wiiu, it has the best 8th gen library
>>
>>319735354
Not really though. It has 4 good games. Smash, Splatoon, Bayo 2, and MK8. The rest are kinda meh.
>>
>>319734424
Can't save something that's already been saved by Xenoblade. That being said the Wii U was the biggest seller on black Friday

The real question is if Steve is going to end up in Smash.
>>
>>319735793
Game was announced a few days before the big smash announcement. I'm sure its a safe bet he's the character.
>>
>>319735793
>That being said the Wii U was the biggest seller on black Friday
No, it wasn't. In fact it was the lowest of the three by a wide margin.
>>
>>319736936
Not him, a few retailers did tweet it was a big seller black friday, and the biggest at some, but those numbers were for November as a whole, which the wii u was slaughtered in.
>>
>>319735354
I agree about the library, but sales wise is a lost cause at this point. And Minecraft is big on PC mostly.
>>
It didn't save the Vita despite being the best handheld version of the game.

Japan sure likes the hell out of it though for some reason on that system.
>>
>>319739446
>Vita despite being the best handheld version of the game.
Its the only handheld version.
>>
>>319739563
Pocket Edition exists on iOS/Android.
>>
>>319734424
I applaud Mojang for still keeping Notchs spirit in place by being the most lazy niggers.

Game doesnt even have gamepad features.
Fucking stupid, the games inventory is made for something like that.

Terraria has touchscreen support.

>>319739610
Mobileshit isnt videogames.
>>
Wii U is underage trash, and even Nintendo knows it.

Only thing that could save thw Wii U now is if it honestly started getting the well known multiplats, which will never happen since it would run at sub 20 fps.
>>
File: 1437615054072.png (311 KB, 886x724) Image search: [Google]
1437615054072.png
311 KB, 886x724
>Can it save a dead console pandering to kids with that tablet gimmick

It's possible.
Seeing as how kids ate up minecraft, but it's weird how some kids literally prefer to watch people play it instead.
>>
They'll put out a new console in like 2017 anyway
>>
>>319735793
>That being said the Wii U was the biggest seller on black Friday
Probably because its the cheapest babsitter of the 3
>>
>>319735701
Wonderful 101 and tropical freeze are masterpieces, you piece of shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.