[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: spehssmuhreens.jpg (344 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spehssmuhreens.jpg
344 KB, 1280x720
Who here's psyched for the upcoming Warhammer mmo?

>What race will you pick?
>What class will you main?
>What do you hope for most out of this game?

So far it's shaping up to be a fun game, if the alpha testers are anything to go off of.
>>
I read the books, painted and played tabletop, played space marine. I am so fucking ready fr this game. It's one f the reasons I opted for PC over xbone/ps4 for this gen.

I am ready to be a ducking terminator. Then also screaming skulls for the skull throne, while then yelling waaagh into my headset. I plan on buying copies for my old tabletop high school buddies.
I don't know how else to describe how excited I am for this game besides like how Erebus probably felt when he finally convinced Horus that chaos is actually a good thing & just fuckt his shit up.
>>
>>319734041
>ducking
You can stop that happening on your phone, anon.
>>
>>319733272
>upcoming Warhammer mmo

anon...i..
>>
File: Eldar Saim Hann jetbikes.jpg (53 KB, 481x480) Image search: [Google]
Eldar Saim Hann jetbikes.jpg
53 KB, 481x480
>>319733272
It won't be a MMO.
Not even a planetside style shooter, at least not on launch. It will simply be Spesh Muhreen multiplayer with bigger maps, more unit classes and weapons, Vehicles, along with Orks and Eldar (which still haven't been implemented.)

It has the potential to be decent, but don't get your hopes up.
As for what I will be playing, assuming it will even be possible, is a motherfucking Jetbike Warlock. Imma start my own Jetbike gang, and I'll terrorize pathetic lesser races with style and psychic lightning.
>>
>>319733272
No Ork, no WAAAAAAGH
>>
Fuck that upcoming MMO, played the last one (Age of Reckoning) and it wasn't fun game.
>>
>>319735456
Orks are supposed to be in the game at launch, but until I see actual gameplay footage, I am holding my hopes.
>>
>>319733272
Not hyped, staying skeptical ever since they started selling weapons before the game is even out. The only reason to play is once the battles are close to the size of PS2, then I'll switch over.

If I did buy into EC
Space Marine, Blood Angels
Tactical, Assault if I they don't implement Flamers
For it to fulfill the promise of essentially being a 40k-themed Planetside 2 but slightly less shitty.
>>
>>319735456
Ork is the F2P race. Instead of WAAAAGH we hear the HUEHUEHUEHUE. Be a warboss and try to control them, might be fun. Or not.
>>
All I want to do is roll around as a White Scar biker while running people over
>>
File: sillywilly.jpg (6 KB, 255x210) Image search: [Google]
sillywilly.jpg
6 KB, 255x210
>>319733272
Op here.

Please excuse my incorrect coining of the term MMO to describe what is a multiplayer shooter.
>>
>>319735905
>try to control them
I imagine the only way to make BRs follow you is if there was an aura that buffed everyone around you. Even better if it got stronger with the more boys/nobs around you, so you have more reason to get in the fight.
>>
waiting with mild interest. The game runs alot better than it did on launch. Combats still fucky. I don't think you can switch shoulders which is fucking stupid for a third person shooter to not have.
>>
>>319733272
No Tau. Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: IMG_0487.gif (9 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.gif
9 KB, 420x420
>>319733272
>can't even praise the emperor
>>
It's not an MMO anymore, it's a 24 player deathmatch shooter. Only Space Marines and Chaos Space Marines are in. The game is trash, an abortion through and through.
>>
The problem is, they're scraping by with little money. Look at the quality
>>
>>319738198
Seeing how much money they made with the insane cash shop, (a lot of retards dished out massive amounts of dosh for that shit) I find it unlikely that they are "scraping by with little money". The quality of the graphics etc is most likely simply doe the fact that the game isn't even close to being finished yet.
From what I have seen, the gameplay itself looks pretty decent. It seems like they took Space Marine combat, and started elaborating further on it, which seems like an good idea to do, as SM had pretty good, if not very basic, combat system.
>>
>>319738936
A few thousand idiots wasting their money isn't enough to support something this big let alone a MMO.
>>
>>319739343
Do remember that the game had funding before that cash shop already.
Though, seeing how they did reduce the scope of the game in comparison to the original plans, you are probably correct on that their funding was not adequate for developing a massive Planetside style shooter. It was never going to be a mmo though.
>>
>>319738936
>>319739486
They're a shovelware developer. That is all they've ever made. They are incompetent and were probably really stupid with the money (or the Games Workshop Jews decided to leech on that as profits instead of the real purpose of further funding the game)
>>
>>319738121
It's currently 24v24, but it's going up to 100v100. It isn't even out of alpha yet.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.