[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Kenny morally do wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: One_Eyed_Kenny.png (656 KB, 532x684) Image search: [Google]
One_Eyed_Kenny.png
656 KB, 532x684
What did Kenny morally do wrong?
>>
Nothing. Jane shouldnt have fucked with him like that.

Most blacks and muslims are alright people until you call them nigger or draw their god eating pigshit. Point is everybody has a line you shouldnt cross.

/thread
>>
EYE FOR AN EYE AN TH WORLD GOES BLIND
>>
>>319727379
>/threading your own post
Sempai pls
>>
Morally? Not much. He was a total fuck up otherwise that relied on Lee to do everything and couldn't even take care of his own kid.
>>
Kenny is the most bro of bros.

If you didn't recognize Kenny as a strong man with good morals and a sense of greater security and love for the group, then you're a faggot.

The game meant to give you every reason to work against him based on "Muh feelings", but if you recognized he did the tough shit for the group, he was an amazing person to work with.

Watching that poor man's family die slowly was the most heartbreaking shit ever.
>>
Nothing now. He acted like a whiny bitch with Lee and got his ass kicked, then acted like a whiny bitch with Clem and got shot. He's in a better place now where Clem won't have to help his worthless ass.

#MyClementine
>>
>>319727183
Nothing. In fact, Kenny was just flat-out right about EVERYTHING.

The only people who hate Kenny are retards who made shit decisions which in turn caused Kenny to turn against them, causing them to be all "HURR KENNY FUK U UR A SHIT".

Seriously. If Kenny wasn't a total bro to you, it's because you were retarded. You made retarded decisions. You fucking mentally challenged mouth-breathers.

>captcha: select all images with boats
>>
>>319727183
>v latches onto the one useless fucktard in the game who blames everyone else for their problems because he can't keep his own shit together

GOSH, INTERESTING
>>
>CLEM YOU DON'T UNDERSTAYUND I LOST MUH FAMILY!

>You know I had to kill my zombified parents and shoot my mentor in the fucking face, right?

What a fucking bitch.
>>
>>319727873
>boats
I'm dying

This man is totally correct. If Kenny disliked you, it's because you did gay shit like not kill a man who is about to turn, or not be there for a bro who's wife just killed herself and son turned.

>>319727848
>>319727574
And you lot are gay
>>
Kenny did nothing wrong, if you disagree you are a child or a faggot liberal.
>>
>>319727183
literally everything
>>
>>319727379
>most blacks and muslims are alright as long as they don't chimp out

Kill yourself.
>>
I was with him for the entire game, but because I didn't support him going berserk on that girls dad he instantly hated me for the rest of the game.

Seriously Kenny? After me having your back this WHOLE game after one time where I didn't back you when you were being irrational you turn on me? Fuck that and fuck everyone who likes this game. It's shallow and when the illusion of choice finally dissipates you are left with a shitty VN
>>
>>319728312
>>319728060
>>319727848
>>319727574
>people who emotionally charged their decisions
>>
Kenny didn't really do anything morally questionable. I think that his main flaw was that he held onto a belief system that did not help him in a world that had changed. His refusal to change with it was his downfall.

The comic and the TV show try to hammer that point home as well. Sticking to a code of honor in a dog-eat-dog world is a really fast way to get killed.
>>
>>319727873
It's easy to have him be your bro when you tell him everything he wants to hear you yes-man beta bitch. Even when he was on your side, he'd go completely out of line with other people for irrational reasons. He's too unstable with his temper which dosn't bode well in the zombie apocolypse.
>>
>>319727873
It's all true. Kenny:
>saved you when Larry left you for dead at the pharmacy
>was right about killing Larry before he turned
>was right about the cannibals
>was right about the boat
>delivered a fucking baby
>was right about Wellington

It's been ages since I've played now, but I seem to remember he was right about a ton of other shit, too. People who dislike Kenny are like retards who do stupid shit then get confused and angry when smarter people get mad at them.
>>
I gave him the redemption of delivering clem/babby to safety. Seemed like a good story arc
>>
>>319728312
He was unstable, made bad decisions, and was a bad person. Literally one of the first things he tells you in the game is that he kills dolphins.
>>
>>319727379
>Most blacks and muslims are alright people
>people
Ayyyyy
>>
>>319728549
Shit gets tough, but you've gotta recognize who has the strength and will do what is hard and necessary, and that's what Kenny was. You don't have to be a cuxk to recognize that Kenny needed some help and in turn could be your best ally.
>>
>>319728778
>saved you when Larry left you for dead at the pharmacy
>was right about killing Larry before he turned
>was right about the cannibals
>was right about the boat
>delivered a fucking baby
>was right about Wellington
>>
>>319727379
>muslims are great as long as you do exactly what they tell you to

fuck off ahkmed. I'll draw muhammed eating pigshit all I want and you can throw all the temper tantrums you want in your sandy litter box country.
>>
File: fucking dropped.webm (96 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
fucking dropped.webm
96 KB, 600x338
>>319728060
>I had to kill my parents
No she didn't
>I shot my mentor in the face
That was your choice also the correct one
>>
File: duck.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>319727183
What'd you guys do with Duck in the end? Who made the shot?
>>
>>319731138
>killing a man's son for him
That is a moment that should be in the father's hands. You don't make that choice you nigger.
>>
>>319727379
>this false flagging Janefag
Fuck off, glass eater.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.