[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come in 1000 years nobody else thought to fight a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Sin_in_zanarkand_ruins.png (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Sin_in_zanarkand_ruins.png
1 MB, 960x540
How come in 1000 years nobody else thought to fight a bunch of monsters and level up their sphere grids so they could kill Sin?
>>
>JRPG
>Anything making sense

Do you have the right genre?
>>
You mean every other group of summoner and friends that did this?
>>
Same reason why Vaan can destroy empires and gods by buying shit at the local merchant.
>>
>>319715302
Braska didnt. Yunalesca didnt.
>>
>>319715116
No one figured out the Don Tonberry trick, so people were massively underlevled and didn't have the break max damage skill to boot.
>>
>>319715116
protip
tidus' group was the first
>>
>>319715396
Braska did, he died so jecht could become the final summon and 'kill' sin

Yunalesca did when she died so her husband could become the final summon and 'kill' sin
>>
>>319715686
You seem to have misunderstood.

Braska died giving up his life for final aeon. What he should have done is just grind a bunch. He didn't do that.
>>
>>319715686
Nobody ever defeated Yu Yevon though.
>>
>>319715839
yeah, which is why 'kill' is in quotes. because you can 'kill' sin, but unless you kill yu yevon, sin just comes back
>>
What? People did that every ten years. Teedus and co just figured out how to break the loop.
>>
>>319715116
Even if they beat him he'd come back.

Tidus and the gang eventually were the first to figure they had to destroy Yu-Yevon as well to stop him from being resummoned.
>>
>>319715914
But I think OP is referring to the fact that nobody ever leveled up hard enough to kill Yu Yevon.
It's a stupid troll topic to get people to discuss FFX so whatever
>>
>>319715973
>>319715929
Does nobody else know the story?
Sin only comes back because he fuses with the Final Aeon needed to defeat him. That's all anybody ever did.
>>
I don't know why do people keep voting between the puppet on the right hand or the puppet on the left hand instead of overthrowing the government?
>>
>>319716078
not Sin, Yu Yevon bind to the summon, then makes Sin as an armor made of pyerflies
>>
>>319715839
Nobody knew to. Their whole religion worshiped it and if I remember correctly know one knew yu yevon was in control of sin.
>>
>>319716209
That doesn't change what I said much of any.
>>
>>319716078
Nobody in the world knows that until theyre all going to die anyway. The only reason the players group knows how to break the cycle is because Auron's ghost told them
>>
>>319716165
because overthrowing the goverment would lead to a world wide catastrophe forcing the intervention of the other countries leading to the complete destruction of America as a civilization and a culture as other countries sweep in to keep order to keep their own economies form collapsing when america can't purchase their products or trade their goods
>>
>>319716326
so really Auron is the real hero because he's badass enough to escape death and tell the world what's up
>>
>>319715116
What time frame would you say is reasonable, anon?
>>
>>319716417
Pretty much. Tidus is just the designated retard that gets shit explained to him so the player has storyline stuff explained to them as a side effect
>>
Correct me but wasn't the only reason they got to Yu because Jecht managed to keep his sanity instead of just being consumed by Sin?
>>
If Tidus was a dream of the fayth was Jecht as well?
>>
>>319716286
>Nobody knew to

Didn't Yunalesca know? Did she really care about her decaying essence of a father that much she'd let the world get trampled a 1000 times than let him and stupid fake city die?
>>
I can't remember...

...there were only 5 High Summoners (Summoners who defeated Sin, providing a Calm), right? In 1000 years? Only 5?

There's basically NO information on them except the Blitzball summoner Wakka looks up to who did it about hundred or two hundred years prior. And then Braska who did it maybe 15 years prior. And then Yuna destroys Yu Yevon.

But then, how long do Calms last? Hundreds of years? About ten years? Was Sin just, fucking, RAMPAGING for nearly 2-3 thousand years before someone finally killed it (After Yunalesca, I know the origin story) since Yunalesca's Calm lasted only 10 years...or did it last more than a thousand? Is Sin just reappearing faster and faster, almost exponentially, than before? Is the most recent Sin more or less powerful than the Final Aeon it took as its shell?
>>
>>319716993
According to the Wiki the first Calm lasted 500 years and Braskas Calm lasted 1 year.
>>
>>319716828
No, there was a real Tidus with a real dad. The dad lived on as Sin, Tidus was a memory.
>>
>>319716417
I'd argue that Tidus is also important. Auron escapes death to tell people that the Yu Yevon religion is bullshit. Since Tidus wasn't from Spira, he accepted what Auron had to say.

Basically it worked because of a few factors. Someone who knows how to break the cycle, and someone who is willing to listen to that.
>>
>>319717129
no, their both dreams of the fayth. Zanarkand itself is a dream of the fayth. everyone that you see in the prologue is a dream of the fayth
>>
>>319717114
>>319716993
But since the Crusaders were formed 800 years ago, that must mean Sin was around for at least 200 years at one time.
>>
File: 1449210156577.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449210156577.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Kingdom Hearts was deep.
>>
>>319715490
>don tonberry trick
>look it up

How the fuck did I never think of this before?
>>
>>319715116
Everyone else has lower level caps.
>>
>>319717390
how did a dream become sin?
>>
File: 1446594223267.jpg (69 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1446594223267.jpg
69 KB, 720x720
>>319720492
You just gotta have fayth man.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.