[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is $15 currently on HumbleBundle. Is it fixed? https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 41
File: RomeII.jpg (40 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
RomeII.jpg
40 KB, 460x215
This is $15 currently on HumbleBundle. Is it fixed?

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
>>
>>319714386
yes, mp is a little stale but campaign is still fun
>>
It's fixed, but supposedly it's not very good. Shogun 2 is supposed to be way better.
>>
>>319714386
>Check the bundle
>If you spent $9 you get a fucking coupon for 65% off Attila

Holy fuck how jewish can you get
>>
>>319714386
It's okay. Shogun 2 is the best game in the series to date but Rome's worth a try for only $15

If you have the chance get Atilla instead, it's basically what Rome 2 should have been
>>
>>319714386
Yes, it's fixed.

Don't listen to memers. Rome II is the most played Total war title on steam, more than Attila.

Even if you don't like vanilla, mods make it much better.

So go for it.
>>
>>319714386
holy shit total war humble bundle again?
>>
>>319715791
> Rome II is the most played Total war title on steam, more than Attila.

90% of that is just the end turn time
>>
Who else here never bothers with the multiplayer in total war games?
>>
>>319716219
>90% of that is just the end turn time

Was fixed ages ago. Turn takes like 5 seconds, unless you're playing on a toaster.
>>
Eh, I'll buy the complete edition once they finish up milking it with DLCs. Playing rise of the samurai at the moment, enjoying it in coop
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (39 KB, 453x288) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
39 KB, 453x288
>>319715791
>Rome II is the most played Total war title on steam, more than Attila.

It isn't better though, at all.

I have almost twice as much time put into Rome 2 as Atilla and I'll flat out say that Atilla is better in every regard.
The only reason Rome has more time played than Atilla is because they're very similar games within the same time frame, and it was the new big thing after Shogun 2 so we just had to put up with it, praying for mods to fix things. But comparing games for their mods isn't fair. Vanilla Atilla >>> Vanilla Rome
If you're a new player you may as well go straight to that.
>>
Sort of. DeI is a good mod that improves it in quite a few ways, and turns it into an enjoyable experience. It is among the lower end TW games though. If you can just buy Fall of the Samurai.
>>
You can't fix game play. IMO wait for warhammer. Maybe it'll be shit too because of the province system.
>>
>>319714386

fuck no it isnt fixed
>>
>>319717289
>more time played

I never talked about time but people playing the game on steam. Are you familiar with the "popular" tab on steam?

According to steam Atilla was played by ~120k people in the last two weeks, while Rome II was played by ~240k. That's not good, because Empire was played by ~130k.

I agree that Attila has the best combat of them both and is more polished, but Attila has less content than Rome II. Rome II replayability is much higher.
>>
>>319714386
I'm completely split between Shogun II vs ROME II

I prefer the Rome setting instead of the Japan one.
I hear that Shogun II is much better gameplay wise though.
I've also heard Rome II's soundtrack is horrible compared to the 1st Rome, even though there's a mod to switch it for the 1st.
Don't know what to do /v/
>>
>>319718115
That doesn't tell the whole story though
Taking into account deals and sales Rome 2 is really cheap compared to Atilla, which is viewed pretty much as an expansion pack instead of a standalone game
I've heard people say things along the lines of "why buy part 2 of the same broken game? may as well just wait for warhammer and play Rome every now and then if I get bored"

Hell I almost didn't buy Atilla, and you can see I've played Rome up to mid february this year
>>
>>319718350
play rome I
>>
>>319718548
Already did. It was the only TW I played.
I wanted to know what was my best bet now in 2015.
>>
>>319718350
>I prefer the Rome setting instead of the Japan one.
preferences
>I hear that Shogun II is much better gameplay wise though.

Rome 2 has a lot more unit variety (although a lot of the units just have minor differences) but Shogun 2's roster is really well balanced, almost everything is viable.

>I've also heard Rome II's soundtrack is horrible compared to the 1st Rome, even though there's a mod to switch it for the 1st.

There's nothing wrong with Rome 2's ost, that's just the memers. It's very different from Rome 1's though, less video gamey and more in the style of hollywood epics
>>
That game made the entire franchise retroactively bad.
>>
>the only thing in the bundle for Attila is a coupon
Shiiiiiiiit. Where is the Charlemagne campaign? I woulda bought it for that.
>>
>>319718350
>>319718610
Coming from someone who's played every game but Napolean I think Shogun 2 is the best in the series
>>
>>319718610
I got Shogun II and, the only downside I see from that is how similar each and every factions are. Can't comment on Rome II, though since I don't have it.
>>
>>319718610
I've played every total war
shogun 2 and the fall of the samurai expansion are probably my favorite due to how well it plays and so much other shit that just makes it 10/10 in my book
medieval 2 + kingdoms shortly after
>>
>>319718616
>There's nothing wrong with Rome 2's ost, that's just the memers. It's very different from Rome 1's though, less video gamey and more in the style of hollywood epics

You need to stop accusing everyone who throws criticism at Rome as memers. The OST, in the opinion of it's critics, is not like a "hollywood epic" it's boring and half the time you forget it's there.
It just lacks impact.
>>
File: 1442983172033.jpg (7 KB, 138x205) Image search: [Google]
1442983172033.jpg
7 KB, 138x205
> Is it fixed?
Most of the bugs and performance problems are fixed, yes, but the game still has retarded design decisions that can't be patched out.

>limited amount of armies/navies
>armies requiring a general
>impossible to augment a cities garrison without a general present
>bad user interface
>agent spam in late game approaching absolute ridiculous levels
>squalor caused by high level buildings even when it doesn't make any sense
>internal faction politics making zero sense

Ignore shitposters like this. >>319715791

That being said, you can still have a little fun with it, but I can't get far into a game before it's retarded design saps any and all fun I'm having right out of it. Attila is a big improvement but is built off of Rome 2 so it shares some of the weird design choices. Fall of the Samurai, Attila or one of the older Total War games would be a much safer bet.
>>
File: 1401073985587.png (585 KB, 2000x1519) Image search: [Google]
1401073985587.png
585 KB, 2000x1519
>>319719692
>Here a listen of bad design choices, since the others total wars don't have bad design choices too.

Nice meme. Enjoy your perfect Shogun 2 realm divided.
>>
>>319714386
>Is it fixed?
In terms of bugs, yes. But a lot of the gameplay decision people didn't like are still there. Attila is a general improvement mechanically, but a lot of people (myself included) dislike the setting and campaign map, but Charlemagne might fix all that.

As far as warscape total wars go, Shogun II is still vastly superior in most areas.

Compared to Rome 1, its quite different. Remember that Rome 1 still has all the issues like shit diplomacy, no minor factions, damn near unplayable siege battles etc etc.
>>
>>319720051
Realm divide is still way better than the civil war mechanic, plus you've got to be an idiot to get fucked by it more than once. Plus FotS fixed that anyway
>>
>>319720051
Nice strawman meme master. I never said the other total war games were perfect, but they don't have the massive problems that Rome 2 has. CA was smoking crack when they made this game.
>Enjoy your perfect Shogun 2 realm divided.
Enjoy your inevitable civil war shit licker.
>>
I stopped playing Rome II ages ago, I just couldn't deal with the broken sieges. Have those been fixed?

Was running divide et impera, but even that became a drag due to how repetitive the battles were.
>>
File: 666.png (7 KB, 408x379) Image search: [Google]
666.png
7 KB, 408x379
>>319720348
>Enjoy your inevitable civil war

Never saw it happen in more than 200 hours of game.

All of your complaints are subjective ones.
Armies requiring a general? Seriously? You think it's fun to make one unit and go around pillaging the whole map? If you like to exploit the AI, you got fucked in Rome II.

The general system fixes the retarded "AI 20 stack of 3 units" bloat problem. That doesn't even change the scope of battles, au contraire, makes battle huges since it forces you to use stacks.

You can mod the limit out btw, if you're that mad.

Agent spam? Doesn't exist, you just hate the fact that the AI use agents as mucha s the player.

Nice try memer. You want to hate Rome II because you still have a bad taste on your mouth from the launch, despite the fact that's all patched out more than Empire ever was.
>>
>>319720051
> since the others total wars don't have bad design choices too.
That's not what he said at all you autist
Every game has it's flaws but none of them are so pronounced and so entrenched in it's effects as shit like in Rome 2, there were so many things that changed for the worse

Realm divide and civil war are obviously just attempts to make the late game less boring and repetitive, that's a GOOD thing.
Realm divide could have used a bit more warning in my opinion, like other factions stop warring and start trading, starting to ally as your influence goes up instead of automatically going to war with you all at once, you know that kind of thing so it's a bit more gradual to give you notice that the other factions are gearing up for a fight against you.

Civil war on the other hand was just weird. Like it came out of nowhere and was just badly implemented. Civil war in Rome 1 made a lot more sense because the different families controlled different regions of the empire, they didn't suddenly go poof and appear in a random province.
>>
>>319720983
>Civil war on the other hand was just weird.
>Hey, I'm going to use one single general for everything so he can be super buffed and shit for my Gaul campaign.
>OMG. Why that general is trying to seize power? He wants to be Emperor now? Fuck this retarded shit.

Nice one. Why don't you go back to your perfect Rome 1? Your nostalgia faggots are all the same, finding reasons to hate Rome II because it wasn't Rome 1.5.
>>
Never played a Total War. I have Rome, but never got a chance. What's the best one there is now? I doubt I'll play all of them so I'd rather just play the best few. So what tier should I get? I know some are highly regarded, but then some are considered shit.
>>
File: 1440365562193.jpg (32 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1440365562193.jpg
32 KB, 413x395
>>319720965
>All of your complaints are subjective ones.
Agent spam certainly isn't. Late game they are everywhere and a single agent can block armies on the campaign map. Fucking retarded oversight.
>You think it's fun to make one unit and go around pillaging the whole map?
What? What makes you think I was doing that? Haven't you ever left units inside a city to augment the garrison and help manage public order? Haven't you ever tried to send troops to an army on the front line, or exchange troops between two armies without dragging both of them into the same area?

>The general system fixes the retarded "AI 20 stack of 3 units" bloat problem.
Funny, since that still happens in Rome 2. The general system doesn't fix that, tweaking the AI does.
>>
>>319714386
No, Rome 2 is fucked. Pay one dollar for Medieval 2 and you'll have access to a much better game, plus some cool mods.
>>
>>319721304
except that's not how civil war works. Its based on power and imperium. And while it sort of makes sense in Rome or Carthage's context, its completely whack for any other faction.

>be Macedon
>antigonids have complete control
>civil war chance is "High"

how the hell is anybody rebelling when I have completely control. Should be the other way around
>>
File: 2015-06-17_00003.jpg (297 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-17_00003.jpg
297 KB, 1366x768
I have 30 hours in the game and while I won't say the game isn't bad, I'll just say it's meh. Because it is meh.

The enemy AI still isn't anything to write home about, they took out the family tree only to put it back once they realized no one gave a fuck about generals because they couldn't get immersed, you can destroy whole armies with a spy by poisoning them, battles still feel fast as shit, ranged units dominate the field.

Still, it isn't that bad. It's worth about 10 bucks.
>>
File: 1443997516832.jpg (28 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1443997516832.jpg
28 KB, 413x395
>>319721443
>Late game they are everywhere and a single agent

And your agents aren't? What are you doing with them? Again, you're mad that the AI actually use their agents unlike Shogun 2.

>What makes you think I was doing that?
That's the only reason to complain about making infinite armies of 1 unit.

Are being dumb on purpose? Cities have their own garrison. If you can't manage your cities to the point public order is a problem, just left an army behind. Or are you actually that bad that your public order is shit for more than 2 turns?

Again, mods fix that if you don't like.

> since that still happens in Rome 2
Oh no. The AI has 2 armies with 2 units. Literally 20 stacks of 1 unit running around my empire.

>>319721384
>What's the best one there is now?
Shogun 2 FOTS
>>
>>319721839
Nothing in rome 2 makes sense.
>>
>>319720965
>The general system fixes the retarded "AI 20 stack of 3 units" bloat problem. That doesn't even change the scope of battles, au contraire, makes battle huges since it forces you to use stacks.
The general system is terrible and retarded. Every battle is pretty much the exact same size, you don't have to split and co-ordinate anymore.
You can't adjust your city's garrisons without making a new general in each and every one which is really a fucking problem if I want to fortify the borders
You can't centralize your military either, which is doubly awful considering how limited a province's building capacity is. Why is recruitment limited only to the province my general is in? Why can't I send small groups of reinforements in my province famous for it to the frontlines? Why do I need to create and dissolve a fucking general just to tell a few guys to go somewhere? If I don't do that, why do I need to run all the way back to my central settlement just to get a few of my elite units before returning to the front? Do you know how long that takes and how retarded it is?

When I have seven full stacks of huns breathing down my neck and threatening a border that stretches from Poland to the balkans I don't really the luxury of sending my armies back home to grab units more capable than fucking spear levys, but I have to because otherwise I'm just going to get fucked

The only other option is to constantly build new recruitment and army buildings everywhere I go, but with the limited building space this means my economy and public order takes a shit everywhere

>>319721304
Not at all what happened but nice try
>>
>>319721865
You seem to be purposely ignoring the problem with agents I stated. Here, I'll post it again so you're not confused.
> a single agent can block armies on the campaign map
I wonder how you're going to strawman your way out of this next

>That's the only reason to complain about making infinite armies of 1 unit.
Jesus christ anon, learn to read. I never said I was making armies of one unit. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>319721865
Oh boy, I forgot to add that if agent spams are a thing you can just use one to increase public order. Should be easy since you can spam them, right?

>>319722037
>I'm bad at the game:The post.

Jesus Christ, maybe you should lower the difficulty.

>Why is recruitment limited only to the province my general is in?
>>
File: 2015-06-17_00006.jpg (394 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-17_00006.jpg
394 KB, 1366x768
>>319721839
Plus, the game just feels...souless. I'll say that the idea to have traditions in the armies was great and I enjoyed it, but you just don't feel connected to your generals or your units at all. CA doesn't seem to understand that a great number of people who play these games build a story as they go around conquering shit. Everyone has the story of the bad general who stopped the Moors and became king after his brother got assassinated or something.

>>319721865
The fact that CA can't figure out how to not make the AI not make 20 stacks of one unit is a problem with CA, not with the players. Constraining the players is just a way to ignore a far larger problem, the fact that the AI that Rome 2 seems to be the same since Napoleon or something.
>>
>>319720965
>>319721865
>>319721304
Pretending to be retarded is still retarded anon.
>>
My biggest complaint about Rome 2 ever since the launch date is that Rome doesn't have archers. They got slingers, they got velites, but no fucking bows. I am SO fucking salty.
>>
>>319722182
Nice rebuttal but I've beaten each one on legendary/hardest equivalent so fuck off

I can deal with it but it's just an artificial barrier to running things efficiently and has no real reason for existing.
>>
File: 2015-06-17_00001.jpg (354 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-17_00001.jpg
354 KB, 1366x768
>>319722182
Maybe you should just stop defending a system that constrains the player, but of course, does not constrain an AI that, at higher difficulties, has torrents of cash to play with.

It's not a good system. I shouldn't have to recruit a general to suddenly take some units to the front after someone flanked me with a whole army, I should be able to raise the units and just take them to the general.

It's called logistics.
>>
File: 1389315812799.png (395 KB, 470x619) Image search: [Google]
1389315812799.png
395 KB, 470x619
>tfw Atilla is better but hate the Fall of the Roman Empire era.
>>
>>319722284
>build auxilia barracks in Hellas
>get Cretan Archers

it make sense Rome can't recruit archer normally, they did use them. That's what auxiliaries were for
>>
File: 2014-07-18_00062.jpg (295 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-18_00062.jpg
295 KB, 1366x768
>>319722393
>>
File: 2014-12-15_00006.jpg (315 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-15_00006.jpg
315 KB, 1366x768
>>319722503
Plus the fucking missions to kill the goddamn Elves were stupid as shit.
>>
>>319722190
>The fact that CA can't figure out how to not make the AI not make 20 stacks of one unit is a problem with CA,

the AI was reasonable at this in Shogun 2. Early game they usually field mixed stacks of Yari/Bow ashigaru, and late game they have a mix of samurai (although favouring one type in particular)
>>
Nigger I am going to tell you in case no one else had, its fucking worth it imo, but only (or especially) if you get the mod Divide et Impera. Makes it everything it needed to be and more
>>
File: 2014-05-10_00009.jpg (399 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-10_00009.jpg
399 KB, 1366x768
>>319722635
They probably fucked up. Again.

Shogun 2 was polished, and you can tell. And that is why it is a better game.
>>
>>319719690
And what I liked more in Rome 1's soundtrack and kinda immersed me in the game was the impact the soundtrack had.
>>
File: 2014-12-11_00015.jpg (140 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-11_00015.jpg
140 KB, 1366x768
>>319722758
>>
>>319722438
I know this feel all too well.
>>
File: Nigguh.jpg (17 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
Nigguh.jpg
17 KB, 285x279
>>319722173
You're the only confuse if you can't realize there's no agent spam and I'm making fun of you for being schizophrenic.

> a single agent can block armies on the campaign map

And you can't do the same? Maybe using the agents you can spam to kill the one block your army? Literally unplayable.

>>319722284
Rome didn't have archers in the period represented in the game. They were all auxiliaries.

>>319722356
>no real reason for existing.

Only reason is to make the gamer harder. Just lower the difficulty if you can't deal with the stress of management.

>>319722393
> that constrains the player

AI has the same constraints. What the fuck are you talking about?

>AI that, at higher difficulties, has torrents of cash to play with.

Like literally every Total war ever? Was much worse in Rome 1 I guarantee.
>>
File: 2014-12-12_00015.jpg (297 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-12_00015.jpg
297 KB, 1366x768
>>319722862
>>
File: 2014-12-10_00036.jpg (324 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-10_00036.jpg
324 KB, 1366x768
>>319722973
>Like literally every Total war ever? Was much worse in Rome 1 I guarantee.

So? Aren't the games supposed to be improving?

>AI has the same constraints. What the fuck are you talking about?

It doesn't, because it has torrents of cash, along with other benefits that the player does not.
>>
>>319722973
You seem desperate. Here, have a (You).
>>
File: 2014-12-14_00019.jpg (345 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-14_00019.jpg
345 KB, 1366x768
>>319723104
>>
>>319722603
>Can burn elves alive

Game?
>>
I've never played a Total War game. Is Medieval II worth? What about the others?
>>
>>319723104
>Was much worse in Rome 1
>Aren't the games supposed to be improving?

Amazing.

>It doesn't, because it has torrents of cash, along with other benefits that the player does not.

And this is a Rome II only flaw?
>>
File: 2014-12-14_00013.jpg (385 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-14_00013.jpg
385 KB, 1366x768
>>319723230
King Arthur Collection.

It's a shame the tactical battles are so shit. Archers are so OP the devs literally had to add, in the options, an option for "Weaker Archers".
>>
>>319723232
Medieval 2 is pretty great, but sieges are a pain in the ass. It also has access to some of the best mods in total war history.
>>
File: 2014-12-14_00034.jpg (336 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-14_00034.jpg
336 KB, 1366x768
>>319723276
No, but it compounds with all the other ones. Agents that are simply too strong, a problem since at least Shogun 2, the fact that the AI cannot make balanced armies, short battles and long load times (after the battle, not before, for some reason), lack of immersion because of the lack of a family tree.

It isn't a bad game, merely average.
>>
>>319723232
best entry into the series is Shogun 2

Medieval II vanilla isn't that great anymore, but that era of total war was really easy to mod, and Med 2 was the last of that period so it has a wealth of good mods. However, both it and Rome 1 are lacking in a lot of neat features that the modern games have.

Anyway, in short

Shogun 2 for modern total war, either Medieval for their respective era of the franchise. Once you've gotten it pick based on time period preference
>>
>>319722973
So you have no problem with a single character blocking the path of an entire army? The obvious fix is letting armies be able to walk through agents if necessary, not make it a gameplay mechanic to block off the map with one asshole.
>>
>>319723276
Why are you defending the player's inability to reinforce a front line without having to either withdraw an army or recruit a general?
>>
File: 1438567026413.jpg (25 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1438567026413.jpg
25 KB, 500x477
Guys, how the fuck do I stop immigration in Attilla? Yes, I can raise taxes, but then I'll get public order penalties for that. I got -17 happiness for fucks sake. Is there a mod that removes immigration?
>>
File: 2014-07-19_00049.jpg (283 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-19_00049.jpg
283 KB, 1366x768
>>319723563
I like Empire.

I like Empire alot.
>>
>>319723734
>Is there a mod that removes immigration?
Vote Trump.
>>
>>319719690

eh, i really like a couple of tracks in Rome II. I agree it's not as hype as RTW, but i like it on it's own way.

the actual combat music is pretty fun, it's just sandwiched between hours of boring monotone chants and chords.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncoLQYnx2_c&index=3&list=PLWCT6v3nqj1Pzycjjf5sraQypexHJwF0o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxButJEI388&index=5&list=PLWCT6v3nqj1Pzycjjf5sraQypexHJwF0o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_u9rBNJS0U&index=7&list=PLWCT6v3nqj1Pzycjjf5sraQypexHJwF0o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqba4Sn572w&list=PLWCT6v3nqj1Pzycjjf5sraQypexHJwF0o&index=10
>>
File: 2014-12-15_00004.jpg (343 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-15_00004.jpg
343 KB, 1366x768
>>319723759
>>
>>319723759
honestly my favourite time period, but I find it really clunky compared to Nappy and FotS. I really hope they re-visit it after Total Warhammer, it's got so much potential now that they've got gunplay working properly
>>
File: 2014-12-20_00003.jpg (325 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-20_00003.jpg
325 KB, 1366x768
>>319723975
>>
>>319723801
I was fucking waiting for it.
>>
>>319723615
I do have a problem with that, I don't see how that makes the game unplayable when you can make the same thing.

>>319723641
Because it's never a problem in the game if you manage it well?
>>
File: 2014-12-15_00014.jpg (346 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-15_00014.jpg
346 KB, 1366x768
>>319724038
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (74 KB, 795x446) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
74 KB, 795x446
>>319723734
MAKE ROME GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>319722438
I like the period just fine, but I hated that the tech trees made the Empire more regressive. I want to restore it to its former glory, not just keep it on life support into the Middle Ages.
>>
>>319723840
I think Rome 2's biggest problem in the soundtrack department was that they did do enough to distinguish factions with the music. So there's a soundtrack called Ptolemaic Egypt, but it plays for everybody, not just the successor culture group. Would have gone a long way to make each campaign feel different.
>>
File: 2014-12-14_00015.jpg (290 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-14_00015.jpg
290 KB, 1366x768
>>319724252
>>
>>319724249
It is a problem, a constant problem that you're trying to work around the entire game.
>>
>>319723734
>Is there a mod that removes immigration?

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 2014-12-20_00005.jpg (337 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-20_00005.jpg
337 KB, 1366x768
>>319724352
>>
>>319724592
non meme answer plz?
>>
File: 2014-12-14_00050.jpg (291 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-14_00050.jpg
291 KB, 1366x768
>>319724713
>>
File: 2015-11-18_00002.jpg (710 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-18_00002.jpg
710 KB, 1920x1080
Holy shit, the AI is bad.
>>
>>319724592
close your /v/ tab
>>
File: 2014-12-15_00007.jpg (286 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-15_00007.jpg
286 KB, 1366x768
>>319724895
>>
>>319724249
It's not another layer of difficulty, it's just a layer of nuisance, nkt to mention that it's pretty unrealistic.
>>
>>319714386
Yes

>>319714701
Atilla is better though so I would take that deal.
>>
File: 2014-12-14_00036.jpg (329 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-14_00036.jpg
329 KB, 1366x768
>>319725692
>>
>>319725147
Cohorts were recruited by generals themselves.

Recruiting new Cohorts =/= Reinforcing existing Cohorts.
>>
File: 2014-12-14_00062.jpg (340 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-14_00062.jpg
340 KB, 1366x768
>>319725813
>>
It's not fixed. Still has the most braindead AI of any TW game and shitty gameplay overall.
You are better off modding Medieval 2 (Europa Barbarorum 2) or playing some other strategy game series by devs that actually give a fuck.
>>
>>319725813
>>319725897
Shogun 2 still takes the cake I will admit.

I'm off to Charlemagne though lads.
>>
File: 2014-12-15_00008.jpg (282 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-15_00008.jpg
282 KB, 1366x768
>>319725897
>>
File: 2014-12-15_00010.jpg (345 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-15_00010.jpg
345 KB, 1366x768
>>319726027
>>
File: 2014-12-14_00001.jpg (175 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-14_00001.jpg
175 KB, 1366x768
>>319726138
>>
buildings are the most annoying shit ever, i hate it and i hope to fuck this is the first game that does it like this because if not i'm gonna lose a lot of respect for this game franchise.
>>
It's a shame that the apparent best games mechancially are in time periods I don't give a shit about. I don't want to play fucking Barbarian shitters or old shitty colonials
>>
File: Napoleon 2015-03-31 09-26-45-76.jpg (313 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon 2015-03-31 09-26-45-76.jpg
313 KB, 1440x900
>>319722998
>>319723104
>portugal wrecking english shit
porque é que nunca podemos ser felizes?
>>
>>319726312
Rome 2 and Attila are the only ones to use that type of building chain on the campaign map. The earlier games are far more straight forward.
>>
>>319725986
>Europa Barbarorum 2
I haven't checked on that in over a year. How is it coming along?
>>
Is it worth paying 15 bucks for the entire Total War collection if I like Rome 2 the most? I've got like 100+ hours on Rome 1, 2, Shogun 2. Don't like the Atilla time period and I'm a huge faggot for outdated stuff so I dunno if I'd enjoy Medieval unless there's a graphical mod or something
>>
File: 2015-09-17_00004.jpg (650 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-17_00004.jpg
650 KB, 2560x1440
The only reason to get the bundle is $1 for Shogun. It's much better balanced and the AI is much smarter than in later TW games. Campaigns also progress much faster because you only fight 1 big battle to conquer or defend a province, not 20 like in modern TW games.
>>
File: 2014-07-18_00016.jpg (389 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-18_00016.jpg
389 KB, 1366x768
>>319726742
Porque os nossos políticos curvam-se perante todos.
>>
File: Empire 2014-03-07 20-46-17-43.jpg (180 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Empire 2014-03-07 20-46-17-43.jpg
180 KB, 1440x900
>>319727879
mas haverá gente capaz de se qualificar como muy nobre capaz de continuar a eleger essa tão reles escória?

>pic relatada: ao menos nos videojaimes temos reis fruto do incesto e da ruindade a vergarem-se perante o nosso poderio
>>
>>319714386
dont bother. Rome 1 and Medieval 2 are still better games
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.