[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This little bitch takes over the brotherhood >Suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Elder.png (452 KB, 533x440) Image search: [Google]
Elder.png
452 KB, 533x440
>This little bitch takes over the brotherhood
>Suddenly turn into the fucking Enclave for no reason
>Invades The Commonwealth to "liberate" the inhabitants
>Really just want to kill someone who has shinier toys than them
>Wants a synth genocide
>First thing they do when they show up is collect a bunch of nuclear ordinance
Fuck the Brotherhood. If I wanted the American Military to invade me, I'd just call the NCR
>>
Desdemona pls go
>>
>Bethesda's Brotherhood of Steel
>any faction in Fallout 4

Always gonna be stupid.
>>
>>319714341
how does it feel i wiped out your precious railroad as soon as you let me into your HQ
>>
>>319714341
I want the Railroad to leave.
>>
>First thing they do when they show up is collect a bunch of nuclear ordinance

why did almost nothing in this game have any payoff, you expect the nukes to come in handy later when taking on the institute or something, but no, you collect them then they are never heard of or used.

It really feels like FO4 was a rushed mess.
>>
How do the F4 BoS differentiate from the versions of the other games?
>>
>>319714434
I'm not shilling Railroad, despite being the only actual choice. The Institute might as well just be slavers. And the minute men rub me the wrong way. "Hey person I just met, I'm too much of a bitch to lead the organization I'm the only member of, please join my club and be my boss"
>>
It's a dumb way to go about it, but at least Bethesda made the BOS more like the real BOS.
>>
>>319714749
Liberty Prime lobbed them at raiders on the way to the Institute
>>
>>319714769
They used to be a more passive organization that focused on collecting and studying technology. Now they're basically just power armored raiders with a fucking blimp
>>
>>319714749
The main reason they took those Nukes was to safeguard them. I mean, that place was fucking crawling with supermuties. It was only a matter of time before one of those green retards managed to bash it's way into the Nuke storage.

>>319714917
Those were different nukes m8.
>>
>>319714917
No, you had to collect different nukes for that. They literally had a payoff already in place and went out of their way to make it not work
>>
>>319714927

Old BoS were dicks too. They woud murder you for your laser pistol if they could.
>>
>>319714927
>Boss
>ever being passive
Nigger, they were little more than power armored raiders with fancy philosophy since the get go. They took tech by force since the beginning.

>>319715025
Liberty prime never used mini nukes though, so it makes sense that you had to claim the actual ordinance that big bot used.
The Bos soldiers should however, have started using mini nukes after you clear that fort.
>>
>>319714963
Oh sure, and the brotherhood gets to take it? So nukes that were sitting abandoned for hundreds of years was going to be more of a problem than them being actively dug up and used against people? That's flimsy power grab justification
>>
>>319715180
The Boss are sure as hell better option for holding them than a bunch of super mutants are.
Where do you think that those super mutant suiciders were getting their mini nukes?
>>
Niggas dont even Ad Victoriam.
>>
File: AD VICTORIAM.png (443 KB, 1320x2436) Image search: [Google]
AD VICTORIAM.png
443 KB, 1320x2436
>Whining about the Brotherhood.
>being a filthy fucking communist degenerate.
>>
>>319715272
Yeah super mutants are going to assemble those fucking things. They're literally retarded

>>319715350
>Using a language as outmoted as themselves
>>
>>319715371
>Brotherhood compared to /pol/
Thanks for proving my point. Brotherhood is shit teir
>>
>>319715469
They didn't assemble them you mong. All they had to do was to pick them up and strap them to their arms, seeing how the fort was filled with mini nukes.

>>319715597
Degenerate pls.
>>
>>319714341
The BoS in Fallout 3 were keks, Maxson was just restoring the Brotherhood to its original purpose.
>>
Institute had the best rewards.
>>
Why does the super advanced institute have such shitty lasers compared to some run down 200+ year old one.
>>
>>319716565
Because they aren't really that super advanced.
The only things they are good at is making artificial humans, teleportation, and making shit look pretty.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.