[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just thought /v/ would be interested.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Character Recognition.jpg (178 KB, 1324x879) Image search: [Google]
Character Recognition.jpg
178 KB, 1324x879
Just thought /v/ would be interested.
>>
>100% of people knew Snake by name

Doubtful.
>>
File: cwc evolution.gif (3 MB, 164x240) Image search: [Google]
cwc evolution.gif
3 MB, 164x240
>go to the mall and ask people if the recognize video game characters
>>
>>319713323
Reading comprehension, retard
>>
>There are some people who didn't know luigi's name
>>
>social experiment with nothing but results posted
>asking people about video games
No part of this isn't retarded.
>>
Who's the Dragonball guy?
>>
>>319713323
That's for Pikachu dumbass
>>
File: 1449556545936.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1449556545936.gif
502 KB, 160x160
>identified as Ash: 60

That's rich.
>>
>>319713119
>Dante
>More known than Cloud, Red, Crash and Megaman
I see DMC fags made this list.
What are Dante Lara and Chrono doing in this list anyways.
>>
>>319713119
I wish the guy who did this survey provided some more data. Age data of those surveyed would have been really interesting to see. I'm curious which of these characters really old people and really young people would recognize.
>>
>>319714115
I'd argue that the TV show was just as popular as the games.
In fact I once knew a guy who thought that the video games and TV show were based on the card game.
>>
>>319713119
This is old as fuck.
>>
File: I read it on Kotaku.png (405 KB, 670x400) Image search: [Google]
I read it on Kotaku.png
405 KB, 670x400
>>319714870

All of them are from up to PS1. DMC started on PS2 and was also on PS3.

Don't know what to say about Red (i only knew it was Red because i visit this board, and even then it took me a couple seconds to realize it was not Ash), but i want to have faith in humanity so i'll say that Pokemon is actually a pretty niche game with an exagerated popularity due to vocal autistic fans (pleonasm, i know), even though the original Pokemon was actually popular, specially because of the anime.
>>
>>319715503
It was most definitely more popular than the manga, which is the only play any one who didn't just look it up would assume he was called.

I mean as a kid he was just the player character, he didn't have a definitive name. Since most people entered there own name or something.
>>
>>319715265

The lack of data and methodology already points to being fake or amateur. The fact that the sample size is only 100 confirms that.

Realistically this is fake as shit because no one is retarded to go to that trouble and get lazy on the sample size.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.