[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witcher thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The-Witcher-2.jpg (71 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
The-Witcher-2.jpg
71 KB, 616x353
So before I fire this up for the first time, any mandatory mods I should install? Preferably visual ones, I want to make sure it looks the best it can.
>>
>>319706789
>fire this up

For TW2? No graphical mods necessary, just hope that you have a GPU good enough to run with ubersampling on.
>>
witcher 1

what do
>>
>>319707118
Okay cool. I have a GTX980, so I would assume so.
>>
>>319707345
Yeah you'll be fine.
>>
full combat rebalance was done by one of the head developers. pretty good http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/635/?
>>
>>319707489
I wouldn't recommend this on a first playthrough. It fixes some of the game's problems while creating new ones. Just play Vanilla at least for the first chapter or so and if you start to hate it too much, look at the changelog for FCR or other combat mods and decide if it sounds good or not.
>>
>>319707489
>>319707751
Thanks for the recommendation, but I agree, I'm weary to install any rebalancing mods on a first playthrough. I'll definitely keep it on hand if I want to play it again though.
>>
>>319707245

What do you mean? Mods?

Get Rise of the White Wolf mod. There's also FCR but I think White Wolf can't work in conjunction so I reccomendations WW.
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/653/?

Is the only mod you need. The flora LOD can cause some ugly pop-in otherwise TW2 is a better game unmodded.
>>
>>319708272
OP, be warned. There is a game-breaking bug that can be caused by installing this mod before starting a new playthrough. It causes you to have a base armor of 50 and base damage of like 200, causing you to one shot everything and be invincible. I installed it and it caused that infuriating bug, which I only realized halfway through, making me restart a playthrough 30 hours in since it can't be fixed by just uninstalling the mod.

If you use it, install it on a playthrough where you're already to chapter 1.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.