[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game comes out tomorrow. early access cooperate overlord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: devils_third.jpg (30 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
devils_third.jpg
30 KB, 854x480
This game comes out tomorrow. early access cooperate overlord review sites and shitty british letsplayers are panning it.

Why do people not want you to play this game? Why are the cooperate sites so scared of this game getting popular?

Looks like a traditional gory hack and slash to me. why hate it?
>>
Cause it's fucking shit
>>
Because it's a bad game? I'm a Itagaki fanboy and I can see this game is not very good.
>>
>Devil's Third

More like Devil's Turd.
>>
>>319706126
I'm gonna pick it up one day at half price. Not before that though. Just to put it on my disappointment shelf, really.
>>
>>319706292
>>319706379
Elaborate? it honestly looks pretty good. even while watching the negative (fake) reviews you can see that it's pretty cool

any non ign employees care to respond?
>>
>>319706126
It's the bad kind of mediocre, the kind that you forget right away once you've finished it, if you can finish it that is
>>
Bought it today and I'm having a blast. The gameplay is fun while not deep but still good. Don't listen to reviewers.
>>
>>319706492
I'm just watching the best friends play it and it's pretty dull
What
>>319706510
said
>>
>>319706625
ya know most games are meant to be played? watching other people play games is generally a very bad way to experience a game.
>>
>Falling for the bait
There's no way anyone actually think this game looks good guy come on
>>
>>319706715
Well, i really haven't gotten the chance to play it yet
>>
File: 1447382938408.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1447382938408.gif
2 MB, 750x750
Some bosses are cool, like Saha, Jane Doe, and Kumano but the gameplay is mediocre at best and there are frame rate issues.

>tfw we will never get an Itagaki game with proper budget and no development issues
>>
might rent it

Seen enough shit to not plan on buying it.
>>
>>319706762
Are you kidding? this game looks sweet. I suppose you're into those uncharted movie games.
>>
>>319707024

Itagaki pls go
>>
>>319706126
We all know it's gonna be TERRIBLE
You know? because of the MC... okay.

It's really shit tho.
>>
>>319706126
The online is reallly fun. to bad the shit is dead now because of everyone playing splatoon. I hope US merges the servers with EU so the servers get full again.
>>
>>319706126
>Nintendo fags still talking about this game

It's one of the worst games released this year. Stop bringing this shit up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.