[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there's no open world Cowboy Bebop game where you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: AskDNA.jpg (184 KB, 810x1200) Image search: [Google]
AskDNA.jpg
184 KB, 810x1200
How come there's no open world Cowboy Bebop game where you fly around the galaxy collecting bounties and listening to the awesome soundtrack
>>
Because no developer has the vision to fully realise it.
>>
>galaxy

i do believe you mean solar system my good sir.
>>
>>319691307
>no good Outlaw Star game
Who's responsible for this disaster?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSA7eHv5PU
>>
>>319691735
I think whoever made Sleeping Dogs could do it.
That game did some decent Hand-To-Hand open world shit,and with some work, the shooting mechanics could work.
>>
>>319691307
i dont think hardware can handle it just yet, imagine the dogfights over epic populated cityscapes on mars. it just wouldnt live up to the show.
>>
>>319692195
Dogfights over mars would be insane.
>>
>>319692137
That game was going to be localized but was cancelled for Western release at the last minute.

Still wouldn't mind trying it out.
>>
File: Spike_bang.png (144 KB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
Spike_bang.png
144 KB, 473x360
Would you play as Spike and the crew? I think it would be neat to alternate between each character for missions with each having their own strengths and weaknesses
>>
>>319693176
In Free Roam, you'd be able to choose between Spike, Faye or Jet, and story missions would have you play as one, or alternate between them at certain points.

Spike is the best hand to hand, Faye is the faster on foot, and Jet is the best shot.
>>
Same reason there isn't a game set in the FireFly universe, smuggling cargo and setting up your prostitute while you steal from the rich guy.
>>
Fuck off to your own board, /a/.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 344x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 344x477
Will star citizen be able to fill this void of no space cowboy game?
>>
File: 1436504359262.png (150 KB, 749x481) Image search: [Google]
1436504359262.png
150 KB, 749x481
>>319691307
I would fucking kill for a game like this. I just want to be a galactic bounty hunter chasing after hardened criminals with my crew, a bunch of sweet gadgets, and an awesome spaceship.

SWTOR actually came pretty close to this with the Bounty Hunter class.
>>
No because they never actually caught a bounty.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.