[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any COH 2 player in here? This tank is fucking killing my guts,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: luchs.jpg (29 KB, 600x329) Image search: [Google]
luchs.jpg
29 KB, 600x329
Any COH 2 player in here?

This tank is fucking killing my guts, I'm just about to uninstall this piece of shit unbalanced game.

Then I thought I could ask the people here if there is any way to destroy the fast Panzer II rush with volkspam

I'm so fucking sick of all that OKW fuckery please HELP ME.
Every game against them is suffering and these gay ass fucks all chose okw now because they know how op it is at the moment, I can't remember the last time I playes against wehrmacht.
>>
>>319689776
get good
thats a shitty tank
>>
>>319689926
Go fuck yourself ok?
A tank shouldn't appear this soon.
The scout track is a balanced vehicle.

The T-70 is sufficently weak.

The Panzer II is fucking OP for the time it gets in game you have no answer against it and Paks are useless because of the volkspam
>>
>>319689776
Rush a gun, AT nades, hand-held AT.
Fucking git gud shitter.
>>
>>319690647
To further this, you can get a Stuart (beats this nigger 1 on 1) by the time they get it (unless you are garbage and gave up both fuel points).
>>
>>319690647
AT nades are no good by the time cons are close to it I lose them all and he can just back off meanwhile.

Then I need to block him the fucking fuel but sturms are way too strong no matter what cover you h.get even in houses they win.
>>
>>319689776
>>319690637
First - calm your tits. Second, this tank is laughably easy do fight against, so seriously, you need to learn how to play. Dunno, finish the campaign?

It's like you can't even into direct, hand-held control over your AT
>>
>>319690790
He will get the Panzee before even I can afford bazooka or piats let alone stuart.

I thought about it
>>
>>319690982
What is your rank?

I'm a level 16 in 1v1 and 2v2 automatch so I would like to know how high you are in the ladder you fucking idiot.

This tank was easy to fight before the revamp.
Now they made it so that they can spawn it like a scout track.

Of course okw get to build tier 3 from start while soviets have that impose tier build limit.
>>
>>319689776
It would help if you told us which faction you played.
>>
>>319691030
So you are so shit that you give up both the ammo and fuel points?
AT guns cost only MP, fucking git gud.
>>
>>319691368
The okw infantry is known to be stronger than any other in the game at the exception of shock troops.

Unless you use an MG or spam riflemen you won't do shit against them they will have the fuel no matter what right now because of the recent revamp and sturm buff.
Of course hmg are now not good because of the incendiary grenade they promised to remove but still kept the fucking liars
>>
>>319690637
>>319690918
>>319691030
>>319691319
Confirmed you can't fucking play the game. Seriously mate, AT guns? It's really so fucking hard to figure out?
>>
>>319691365
USSR
>>
>>319692229
>The okw infantry is known to be stronger than any other in the game at the exception of shock troops.

zuwhat?
>>
>>319692229
>okw infantry is known to be stronger than any other in the game
Conscripts maybe.
Volks are worse than Riflemen and the infantry section.
The obersoldaten got nerfed to irrelevancy and sturmpioneers lose too much firepower with each model dropped.
>>
>>319692270
If it was this easy you dumb cunt, then anyone would just use AT against the op german tanks and we wouln't hear about it.

3 problems :

- microing it is impossible because of volkspam
- it involves a huge gap in your build because you would have to build an AT even before having a single MG (after builing 3 concripts and upgrading at/molly)
-since they now have more resources than everyone they gett more infantry than you and a tank at the same time.

Right now its just about spamming fusillers or volks.
>>
>>319692575
Obersoldaten got nerfed to irrelevancy?

Confirmed okw noob who doesn't know what he is talking about.

So you lose your obersoldaten in a blov thats it?
>>
>>319692575

>obersoldaten got nerfed

M-muh terminators are shit now? I haven't played it in awhile but man I loved using them against conscript spam.
>>
>>319692995
He is talking shit.

OKW fuck.

Since he plays okw he is most likely a guy who plays bad and thinks the obersoldaten arent op enough.

Just like you.
>>
It was the same thing with LeIG 18.
Pathetic okw players wouldn't admit it was op.

I'm not surprised to see /v/ is full of blobing noobs playing okw as a main faction
>>
File: 1448192596839.png (53 KB, 314x316) Image search: [Google]
1448192596839.png
53 KB, 314x316
>tfw can't play CoH II with friends because we only play Annihilation
>tfw games last two hours, at the end of which the winning team is too exhausted to enjoy its victory and the losing team is just salty as fuck
Interestingly, it never ended that way in CoH or DoW
>>
>>319692937
>>319693147
I played mostly USF before the brits came.
I don't like the OKW.
>>
>>319692367
cons with AT grenades and zis guns. you'll be fine against the early luchs
>>319692575
>The obersoldaten got nerfed to irrelevancy
false
>>
>>319693753
>false
I have yet to see a game where anyone gets obers.
They completely disappeared like the Sturmtiger.
>>
>>319693753
I will not I already explained above why it doesn't work.

I though I would get answers from people who are better than me, some serious micro tips.

All i get is some simplistic shit "get at nades" from noobs who think I didn't eve think of upgrading at nades or build paks
>>
>>319694136
I just saw them in the 3 last games I played right now.
But whatever keep talking shit.
>>
>>319694136
>I have yet to see a game where anyone gets obers.
I get them almost every game I play as OKW
>>319693753
a couple squads of upgraded cons and a zis gun are more than enough to fend off a luchs at the very least. if that's not working, you're just getting outplayed
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.