[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy Battlefront or Battlefield 4? I just want a FPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 00O9MWX.jpg (205 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
00O9MWX.jpg
205 KB, 853x1280
Should I buy Battlefront or Battlefield 4? I just want a FPS multiplayer to sink time into.
>>
>>319687502
neither, commit suicide
>>
File: 8rln61y.jpg (16 KB, 425x336) Image search: [Google]
8rln61y.jpg
16 KB, 425x336
>>319687502
bf4
battlefront has just been falling in numbers while bf4 has had a healthy community and is still getting supported with free maps.
www.swbstats.com
www.bf4stats.com
>>
>>319687502
neither, post that girl with her top off instead
>>
>>319687502
Are those brown nips on her?
>>
>>319687502
buy insurgency, free updates

none of that dlc shit
>>
File: vomiting undead.jpg (190 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
vomiting undead.jpg
190 KB, 621x621
>piercings
>>
>>319688190
>not liking belly button piercings
Explain your infantile taste.
>>
>>319688139
Why are all //v/ recommended shooters re realsims that are ded?
>>
>>319688537
because casuals only play battlefield/front/any other fotm shooter.
>>
>>319688745
But i just want to have casual fun not get slammed by armchair commando whos been playing the game for 2000hours with /k/ on one monitor and the wiki on the other.
>>
>>319687502

who is this mattress actress?
>>
>>319688929
then play battlefield. i also hear the newest call of duty isn't that bad as far as cods go. do not get battlefront. shit is seriously boring.
>>
>>319688190
yeah but on the plus side

-freckles
-blue/grey eyes
-fit
-perfectly sized breasts

sometimes you have to compromise. and you could talk her into taking the piercing out.
>>
>>319688745
>fotm shooter
Flavor of the month ? Im pretty sure Red Orchestra and Insurgency ARE the flavor of the month
they both have barely any players now outside of 24/7 shitty map only servers
meanwhile bf4 has been alive for over 2 years with alot of variety in the maps and modes.
>>
>>319688190

It's heartwarming to witness someone's burgeoning homosexuality. Good for you, anon.
>>
>>319689114
yeah idk what month youre talking about but insurgency was never the flavor of any of them.

also because you have poor reading comprehension i wont respond to the battlefield part of your post.
>>
>>319687502
who is this titty kitty?
>>
Even though BF4 is an unoptimised piece of shit with horrible netcode and shitload of bugs, it's still better than Battlefront.
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (68 KB, 480x471) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
68 KB, 480x471
>>319688190
Piercings are fine so long as they aren't on the face.

Tattoos though, now that's unforgivable.
>>
bf4 still is hammering out free DLC after the premium's have ended. and the community is really cool.
>>
>>319690072
>Tattoos though, now that's unforgivable.
if you are a faggot, maybe
>>
>>319690684

Caring about superficial shit like her exterior,

When all that is important is being in her interior.
>>
she aint as attractive in other pics IMO.
http://mother
less.com/41FD5D0
>>
File: BFront II.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
BFront II.webm
3 MB, 853x480
Neither.

Bfront II.

>original
>dedicated spawns (and only if that point is captured)
>classes have defined loadouts, inhibiting range and other counters in to a single playstyle per
>stamina system
>a roll; there's more than just standing there, and there's depth to getting instigated from behind
>jetpack "stamina" (fuel) that recharges only on the ground; can be conserved in-air by toggling
>air vehicle rolls and boost on a stamina system (4 speeds altogether)
>off-rails AT-AT
>multi-character ships

>remake
>squad spawns, undermining strategy and tactical awareness by allowing spawning anywhere
>no classes; every character can take some combination of unlimited grenades (x2), a sniper, a jetpack, a shield, plus their ordinary loadout; thus, every character can have any range or any playstyle
>no roll; gunplay is just staring at each other unless you have a shield or jetpack; instigating from behind is basically a guaranteed engagement win
>jetpack is like injection nitrous; it's on, then on CD (no conservation)
>air vehicles can only roll and boost on card CD as well
>on-rails AT-AT
>etc.

BfrontII is still the better game without contest. BfrontII has better movements, shooting, maps, OPTIONS for how to go about battles, more heroes, the much needed ability to remove heroes from the map, better balancing thanks to each faction having a solid counter-vehicle to each other, and along with having classes comes seeing more variety in troopers. Not all EU shit either, but imperial gunners, scouts, jump troopers, and commanders are all there.

All the new Bfront offers are touched up visuals and.... air battles? I guess? It's really just an extension of ace combat horizon anyway, which was an awful game.

No roll, no buy.
>>
>>319688451
wait a minute those hands
>>
>>319690072
Nah, tattoos and piercings are alright, just as long as you don't go over board with them.
>>
File: rage.jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
38 KB, 400x300
Battlefront is just a shitty game. Nothing makes me madder than BF4 though. Teamwork in BF4 is super OP. A single squad of tryhards can rule an entire server all night. And god help you if the teams are unbalanced. You're going to get your shit pushed in for another 750 tickets. On the other hand when all the stars align, the teams are even and you get into a good squad, BF4 becomes magical.

I feel like, every time I play it I chase that perfect round. I either find it in an hour or that's it.
>>
Any chance of BF4 Premium edition going any cheaper than the $25 it is now?
>>
>>319687502
who bitch this is
>>
>>319691014
Fuck with your unbalanced clusterfuck turd

First is way better
>>
Alright then if I settle on BF4, should I buy the expansions along with it or naw?
>>
Battlefield 4 is pretty much CoD with vehicles and Battlefront is, well, there is a lot wrong with Battlefront.

Play CS:GO, Insurgency, or RO2.
>>
>>319687502
BFBC2
>>
>>319690684
>if you aren't a kek, definitely
fixed that for you
Bet you're the kind of person who doesn't care when someone tags their property.
>>
>>319691014
I came here to post this, I have been having a blast with it. The remake gets old surprisingly quickly. In short Bf2 has way better gameplay while Bf has way better graphics, so you choose.

And to play bf2 you should get gameranger to play it online.
>>
>>319691706

>What are watermarks

Geez
>>
>>319687502

bc2 awesome with shit netcode
bf3 very good with less shit netcode
bf4 very shit with good netcode
BFH ok with great netcode
Battlefront good with great netcode

Obvious choice is R6:S
>>
>>319689064
>-perfectly sized breasts
"Perfect" isn't a descriptor.
>>
>>319691885
what does that mean
>>
>>319688451
are the cuffs a metaphor for something?
>>
>>319692737
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bfbc2
>>
>>319687502
Battlefield 3 has the overall better map, the better throwback DLC pack and the much better community.
>>
>>319687502
N I P S
I
P
S
>>
>>319692921
oh it's not a code for a video archive on some underground site? i am disappointed.
>>
>>319687502
whos this semen demon?
>>
>>319692864
why is this a webm
>>
>>319693030
That's a pretty odd connection to make
>>
>>319691782
Don't know about BF4 but BF3's mappacks were mostly mediocre and no one was playing them after a couple of weeks.
>>
>>319693165
stealth nsfw
>>
>>319693210
Except for B2K, the best DLC from all of BF3 and 5.
>>
>>319692737
Its a motherless code
>>
>>319691819
>don't play that shitty game
>play these shittier games instead
>>
>>319693265
no it isn't, they're longer than that. don't try to pull my leg, it doesn't have bells on.
>>
>>319693352
:^)
>>
>>319693210
Bf4 map packs are the most populated servers. A lot of the dlc maps are great, new game modes and the new guns and it's like a 5 dollar difference to get premium edition unlike bf3 when the dlc were mediocre except b2k

Another thing is the base game, those servers have a lot of hackers abusing the EA like free week of game time since hackers can spoof the system and make a new account and get a free week.
>>
get rainbow 6 siege or tribes ascend. there was just a big patch for T:A today.
>>
>>319687502
Neither. One is a piece of crap, limited replay ability . and the other is old crap.

If your shit taste can tolerate cod and you need multiplayer then get black ops 3. else team fortress is free you know?

Of if you are a console peasant get halo 5 for the multi, single player...lets not talk about that shall we.
>>
>>319692898
Poison's a cop, isn't he/she? Cops carry handcuffs.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.