[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: matthewpic_400x400.png (126 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
matthewpic_400x400.png
126 KB, 400x400
What does /v/ think of him?
>>
I think the fact that every thread about this guy autosages is a message.
>>
>>319682952
Doesn't make enough videos for me to care anymore.
>>
SIX HOURS
>>
>>319682952
generic youtube gamer personality voicing his non-unique opinion over gameplay footage

he has a lot of shills on /v/ and loves to show up with a tripcode when he makes threads about himself

don't post him ever again, shitlord.
>>
hello ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>319682952
Below average.
>>
>>319682952
"paintematic"
>>
Poor man's super bunnyhop
>>
/v/'s god
>>
>>319683201
Super Bunnyhop is a whiny baby.

He made a video shit talking E3 as if he was the only person that realized it was a giant ad.
>>
whats cute is, even if he were any good and worth watching, these threads have effectively turned everyone off to him and associate these threads with autism
>>
>>319682952
Why do threads like these keep getting deleted?

I can understand people hating e celebs and all but threads like this are good to discuss points people like Matthew make in their videos.

For example: Bioshock Infinite was as bad as he says.
>>
>>319682952
Fuck off Matt.
>>
>>319683201
Matt has a lot better opinions than George. George is just a really eloquent casual with a journalism degree. Matt is actually good at video games.
>>
>Hello ladies and gentlemen
>Hello ladies
Fuck off Matt you SJW pandering inclusive progressive cultural marxist. Did you know what the percentage of REAL gamers who are female is? You say ladies and gentlemen as if it's 50/50 but it's not. I've dated a few girls that were pretty far left and the heated debates stop very quickly because they stop being leftists once you've been dating them and having all of these heated arguments with them. If you know what you're talking about and you're passionate about it then they crumble very quickly. Any fun that you might get out of having heated debates with lefty women is always temporary at best because if you really care about what you believe then you end up naturally converting them because they get emotionally overwhelmed by how ridiculously intense you get about this. The problem is that so many men today are kind of effeminate and they don't really give a shit about their beliefs, if they even have any beliefs, so they end up fighting fire with apathetic appeasement and agreeing with her just to get her to shut up. When a man is passionate though and he fights fire with fire then it's like this little cat that's having a go at a lion and suddenly the lion gets up and just roars at it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.