[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this comes out tomorrow, in burgerland. Anybody else tak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: DevilsThirdBoxArt.jpg (340 KB, 1018x1432) Image search: [Google]
DevilsThirdBoxArt.jpg
340 KB, 1018x1432
So this comes out tomorrow, in burgerland.

Anybody else taking a gamble?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/devils-third

I think the game looks fun as shit personally.
>>
>>319678835
looks like a mechanically simpler version of vanquish with even worse character design.

Might be fun, though
>>
Why would you spend money to play shitty ninja gaiden?

As a regretful wiiu owner, the system is bad and the games are bad.
>>
Reminds me of a game you would rent from blockbuster back in 2000. That's not a bad thing though.
>>
It's a good game. But you can see and feel the development hell it's been through.
>>
I was never gonna get it but after watching a bit of 2BF play it I might pick it up on sale.

It looks like a decent late-PS2 era bea-em-up, and I used to fucking love those.
>>
>>319679112
I think the game went through 3 different engines. I really wish they could of gotten there hands on the fox engine instead of the outdated ur3. I mean its impressive what mgs5 made the ps3 and xbox360 pump out
>>
I might get it. It actually does look like a good bit of fun.
>>
>>319678835
Got it for free. Pretty solid game, but 60$ is too much.
>>
>NA gets a different cover
>>
I might grab it when its really cheap just to see what the fuck it actually is.
Every gameplay video looks different.
>>
Is there any part of the game that looks like the OG trailer from like 2011-12?
>>
>>319678835
Looks like shit senpai
>>
I'm getting it to play multiplayer mostly. Think it would be a good game to go back and forth with Xenoblade.
>>
Even the dirt eater didn't want to touch it.
>>
File: screenshot3.1403620961.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
screenshot3.1403620961.jpg
189 KB, 1280x720
I want to know who the girls are in this game
>>
File: 325701-DDDT1.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
325701-DDDT1.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>319684627
Didn't Itagaki claim the US version wasn't going to be censored? Any word on if that's true yet?
>>
>>319678835
>bald guy with sunglasses shoots people
based wii u
>>
Idgaf what tumblrfags say, I think it looks fun and will be buying it. I have never listened to reviewers or internet nobodies and am not going to start this late in the game. MP looks fun af
>>
From what I read from people in Yurop it's pretty decent middleware stuff. Enjoyable but also plagued by a bunch of issues. The multiplayer seems to be what it really shines at.
>>
>>319678974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H9KjgZflFg&feature=youtu.be

this is the only good thing about the game, other than that its fucking shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.