[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CS:GO R8 Revolver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: r8_17.jpg (47 KB, 520x355) Image search: [Google]
r8_17.jpg
47 KB, 520x355
>Finally. a member of the CS:GO development team steps up, to quell the fears of all of the community in one fell swoop. He steps up to the mic, clears his throat and begins his statement.
"Hello... Defense of the Ancients? No... Team Fortr... Counter Strike: Source community!
We're glad you're enjoying the new R8 revolver and we're having a good ol' giggle at all of the Machinima's and content you're creating to celebrate it's release.
You'll be pleased to know that we're actively working to fix the R8.
We've gotten your feedback and understand there are some balance issues so for our next update we intend on removing the thing that makes the R8 so unbalanced.
That's right, we're removing the left click wait period!
No longer will the R8 require an unfair level of skill that only the pro-est of players like EGIdra, Dyrus and Frankie will be able to master.
Now we've made it more accessible than ever before! Pass it to your terminally ill nephew and watch him smile as he rattles away bullets into enemies just like the death rattle that is slowly creeping into his throat.

We hope you'll look forward to the next update and you'll buy the brand new Revolver case II through XCII

We also understand that many of you want some of the changes reverted from the other core mechanics in the game. Who do you think we are a charity? Fuck outta here.
We've also disabled all maps except for Dust 1. Just to fuck with you.
Make sure to pick up the new revolver skin with every purchase of a Fade Mouse-matâ„¢"

>He begins to walk off the stage to earth-shattering applause but stops as he notices the sign fall off the front of his pedestal to reveal the words "Activision" he hurriedly sticks "Valve" back up and continues his exit.
>>
>being this mad
>>
>>319677420
So mad
>>
File: buttplugknife.jpg (42 KB, 482x312) Image search: [Google]
buttplugknife.jpg
42 KB, 482x312
Revolver is best worst thing to come out of cs in a while. It definitely doesnt fit cs at all and shouldnt be in comp in its current state. BUT it's a blast for dm and casual. Maybe it deserves its own gamemode.
>>
tl;dr
>>
I like the revolver. It's fun. I think they need to make it more expensive, but other than that it's fine.
>>
>>319677420
THE NEW MELEE COMMUNITY
Honestly, the revolver is fun as fuck to use in casual, cause its so OP
But I havent played comp since the update because of the gun
>>
>>319677420
So is the R8 basically the walker from FoF?
>>
Buy some cases if you want it fixed. Buy some cases anyways.
>>
>>319678954
Who are you? Mr. Been there, done that, going to decide what should be used in competitions and what shouldn't. Are you angry because you've spent the last 10 years of your life helplessly addicted to this game, spending every waking moment of your life playing, only for some spaz with a really powerful revolver to fuck your shit up?
>>
>>319679662
So mad
>>
>>319679662
Revolver might be the best worst thing to come out of cs in a while. It may not fit cs at all and may be bad for competitive matches in its current state. BUT it's a blast for dm and casual. Maybe it deserves its own gamemode.

Fixed it for you.

Let's play the game where we all phrase things with maybes and what-ifs and can't hold definite opinions.
>>
>>319679662
>Who are you?

The competitive community decides what flies in their scene. Like every competitive ruleset since the dawn of quakeworld. Players can boycott rulesets you retard.
>>
>>319677420
>this much asshurt

The R8 wouldn't be so broken if the rest of the game didn't function on shitty rng spread "pattern" mechanics. Who gives a shit, this gun actually makes the game fun.
>>
>>319680225
>I suck at this game and I like this broken gun cause I can finally hit someone

Cancer
>>
>>319680405
>implying implications

It's true though. The patterns don't even stay the same. CSGO IS cancer.
>>
>>319679170
casual scum confirmed
>>
I started playing FPSs a month ago and I'm at MGE

Do I have hopes for getting good or should I just uninstall
>>
> my bullet finally lands where I point it
> pachinko players are dropping dead left and right
> hurr durr casual scumfuck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.