[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Fuuka was white, why didnt she just shoot up the school after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
If Fuuka was white, why didnt she just shoot up the school after being bullied?
>>
no guns in persona 3
>>
She didn't play violent video games
>>
She's not American.
>>
>>319674960
Because Japan has gun control.
>>
Japan should look into this school shooting thing, I hear bullying is pretty bad, and japan is so beta already that no one would fuck with you afterwards
>>
>>319674960
LMAO
BRUH
>>
Persona 3 happens in Japan.
>>
>>319675312
>>319675860
What about the Evoker then
>>
No guns in Japan?

safe for retarded nigger meme
>>
>>319675784
OP already said she's not white
>>
>>319676003
You mean that thing that isn't actually a gun? What about it?
>>
>>319675312
Revolver Jesus.
>>
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
She looks and acts more asian than the rest of the cast aside from the protag
>>
>>319676072
Apparently you can't read.
>>
>>319676150

OP sees a problem and seeks a solution, he's on his way to running his own business
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.