[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>f2p game >you have to pay goyrillizon to be any kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 12.jpg (463 KB, 594x774) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
463 KB, 594x774
>f2p game
>you have to pay goyrillizon to be any kind of viable

Why do people do this? (for example: League, Hearthstone etc.)
>>
Are you 5, OP? Do you not know how business works?
>>
>>319674935
I don't even like League that much but
>pay to be viable
What? What would you even buy to win with in League? You get everything that effects the gameplay with IP, and even then, runes don't do THAT much.
>>
>>319674935
I literally never paid anything for League. I grinded everything. Granted I had a lot of free time in my life back then.

I threw like 20 bucks at Hearthstone though, because I like the game and got impatient now that I have a job. Otherwise that was all grinding too.
>>
>>319674935
>hearthstone

I payed for 2 card packs during beta to get golden gelbin mekkatorque.
That's it.
I hit legend 2 times since beta.
Still ranking at least level 5.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>319674935
TV watching girls > Gamer girls
>>
>>319675207
every one of the hours of time you invest is worth about 1000. So you pay with your time.

And you need the new champs, because most of them are simply OP.(if you play competitive)
>>
>Hearthstone

There's tons of guides out on how to get everything without paying a cent. It might take longer, but it's doable.
>>
>>319675915
Both games I would get matchmade with fellow shitters when I started so I never felt like I was fighting without an arm and a leg.

>your time is worth $1k/hr bro ur being ripped off
lol, 0/10 friend
>>
File: 1448497586593.gif (142 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448497586593.gif
142 KB, 400x400
>>319674935
>that man face
Horrible. Gaming is top unsexy.
3d is shit.
>>
>>319676125

>might take longer

You need to grind for days on end.

Not everybody has 24/7 free time
>>
>that magazine
Some of the best threads of the past year
>>
>>319676665
I have everything relevant just from doing daily quests.
>>
>>319674935
>Chyna Doll
what went wrong?
>>
>>319674935
I don't think there's anything more disgusting than a woman dressing up as an overly exaggerated geek stereotype that tries way too hard to be sexy. Why didn't anyone who produced this image think to themselves "Ya know what? This looks like shit. Fire our photographer."?
>>
>>319675915
What? more expensive champs are more OP? Out of the 450 IP pool, which by the way is maybe 4 games of play, assuming a win of the day bonus, you can get Annie, Master Yi, Amumu, and Garen. All of which can be a huge influence and or carry a game pretty easily.
>>
File: 1449018196297.jpg (26 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1449018196297.jpg
26 KB, 500x364
This is how the world works, OP. People are willing to spend money for the illusion of work being done for them. In reality, they're just idiots being duped out of their money.

Just assume anybody anywhere is trying to sell you something or advertise to you and you'll be fine. There are only two types of people in this world, dupers and dupees.
>>
>>319677201
Are you retarded or just trying to appear cool/hipster on the Internet? Shit like that has been working for years. Maybe pandering to your sex drive doesn't work, but I bet pandering to your self-inflated intellectualism would work just fine.

All advertising uses sex because it works. I just laugh at the overt shit now, like the Carl's Jr/Hardee's commercials for their shit.
>>
>>319674935
true
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.