[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's a decent, easy to learn God to use in Smite? Hi-Rez
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: SMITE-620x350.png (586 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
SMITE-620x350.png
586 KB, 620x350
Who's a decent, easy to learn God to use in Smite? Hi-Rez are fags wo refuse to buff Cupid so I'm being forced to switch out for someone more powerful. Good hunter, maybe? I like the long lane but I don't mind mid either.
>>
>>319668276
just go with hou-yi and learn how to ricochet
>>
What level are you? This info would help. Some gods are easy to use and learn but better players know how to avoid all the damage(like Anubis). Easiest ADC is without question Neith. If you want a really straight forward, traditional ADC pick up Rama. He just has 2 steroids and an escape so he's pure, and late game he does about a billion damage a second.
>>
>>319669686
Level 29 (I think). I'm not inexperienced at the game, I have 150 hours logged on it. I've just always kinda used Cupid for some reason. And I think he's pretty good, but all the other hunters seem to be way stronger late game, so I'm gonna try and use someone else. Don't really like Nieths abilities, so inwont be using her. Tried Hou-yi and I was pretty terrible for the few matches I played. I just want them to give cupid a buff to make his late game viable.
>>
>>319670085
Because they are stronger. Cupid isn't about shitting damage. He's got heals, hard cc, the game's stupidest cripple, etc. He shits utility, not big numbers. That cripple pon his ult lets your mid shit out his 800+damagge ult without worrying about blink, leaps, etc.
>>
Wait you can play as Cupid?
I was considering getting into mobas with this game.
>>
>>319670371
You can play as pretty much any God you can think of. I haven't even heard of half of them.
>>
Can't wait for the japanese pantheon to be released next month!
>>
>>319671756
I can't wait to play as an umbrella with a silly tongue and one eye, or a giant skeleton, or a tengu.

Jokes aside, can't wait to see Susanoo-o, Amaterasu, Fujin, Raijin, Inari, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi and Izanami

And I wonder how they are gonna handle the buddhist shinto gods like bishamonten etc. since its a conflict of Shinto and Buddhist pantheons
>>
>>319673401
A balance of 'which is more iconic' and 'which has the fewest gods at the moment?'. Same as Greek and Roman pantheons.
>>
>>319673562
wonder when Hercules and Jupiter are getting released
>>
>>319673725
You have pretty shit reading comprehension.
>>
>>319674459
you have pretty shit sense of sarcasm
>>
Why haven't they added Jesus or Allah yet
>>
>>319674832
Jesus could work as a Guardian/support style God. Lots of heal and protection abilities for teammates. Obviously passive but would work really well in a role like that.
>>
>>319674832
>Add Allah
>Isis bombs their studio
>>
File: Isis.jpg (918 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Isis.jpg
918 KB, 750x1000
>>319675536
you called?
>>
>>319675473
He could have a passive where his death timer is reduced. And a global ultimate that transfers all damage to him for a few seconds.
I would like this.
>>
>>319675473
>>319675718

>Jesus ultimate "Died for your sins"
>Puts himself up on a crucifix and makes a big aoe circle that prevents all allies from dying while giving them increased regen and defense buffs
>Jesus' health will rapidly drain until he is dead, enemies can attack him to bring it down faster.

I'd play him
>>
>>319675473
Maybe something like walk on water which spawns water around jesus and lets him move faster to spread it more, and another skill water to wine that turns it all to wine, healing teammates and slowing enemies
>>
>>319675473
>>319675718
>>319675750
>>319676107
I really want them to add Jesus now. Too bad it would cause too much butthurt.
>>
Apollo is good to learn if you like playing ADC. Hes a pretty good lame bully because of his passive and his kit is all around bullshit.
>>
>>319668276
I build crit cupid & his basic attacks can destroy late game. People talk shit on my heartseeker build (especially in arena) but once they see it in full form they stfu quick. Full stacked heartseeker, deathdealer, rage, red potion, red jungle buff & you can crit for almost 1k on a basic attack.
>>
Xbalaque. Has escape and initiate and his ultimate basically makes all enemies need to stop or get stunned. So it helps if you coordinate with your teammates. And his 1 gets op late game
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.