[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyrule Warriors Legends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>As far as raising fairies goes, you have the freedom to raise/customize them as you please. Fairies can then level up and gain new special skills. Fairy magic also increases as their levels rise, letting them accompany you on harder missions.

http://nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-details-explain-the-my-fairy-system-and-adventure-modes-great-sea-map/
>>
Did they stop making content for the Wii U version? Legitimate question, I was thinking about buying it.
>>
>>319658656
Lana new color make her look like Tiki.
>>
>>319658837
The new characters will be in the Wii U version, the rest of new content lets wait

Now connecting both versions, in the future problably DLC.

Not like the game is not full of content right now.
>>
>>319660694
Did they actually confirm that?
>>
>>319658656
MAGs confirmed.

I'd be hype if it wasnt a shitty musou.
>>
>>319660694
>Not like the game is not full of content right now
Padding the game with the same repetitive missions doesn't count for content. Knowing KT, that Sea Adventure map will be added with just as many bullshit rules and tedium. And looks like they just had to add more OC waifushit to this game.

I'm sick of Zelda Musou, All other Musous haven't let me down as much as this one.
>>
Why in the fuck do they force you to buy the 3DS version?

I don't want to play this on 240p, I want that content on Wii U. So I have to buy a whole game I won't even play just to "unlock it".

Why not add an expansion for like $30 for the Wii-U version so you don't need to buy an extra game? They would make MORE money that way. I just wanna save a few bucks, Canadian 3DS games are like $60 after tax.
>>
>>319665450
It should have been a Wii U sequel, or another season of DLC for the Wii U game. I guess the game didn't sell as good in Japan, so they had to make a portable version. And watch the idiots attack you for not wanting to buy the 3DS game.
>>
File: hyrule-s-30.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hyrule-s-30.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>319665450
They want to sell this version first.

The characters will be available as DLC later.
>>
>>319665841
I can wait since I'm not even close to finishing the content in HW anyway, but I could see them restricting it to needing the 3DS game.
>>
>>319665450
No one's forcing you to buy the 3DS version. They'll probably have some of the content available as DLC later anyway.
>>
I can't wait for this to come out. I love the wii u version but sadly I'm never home to enjoy it so this portable version is much better for me.
>>
>>319665979
>probably
Okay well when that's more certain I won't be concerned.
>>
>>319663434
Yeah, some earlier magazine scans said the characters will transfer but the story/mission content will not.

I suspect they may release it as DLC or a "complete edition" for the Wii U version but not until Legends has been out for a while. It's probably not that easy of an add since it's not just content, there's new gameplay mechanics too like character switching (i.e. you can change characters in the middle of battle to someone else on the field)
>>
>>319658656
Boy this is totally Zelda and not yet another stupid attention meant to garner more horrible otaku presence.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.