[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody explain why theres 3 different version of one weapon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: BB_KyeArt_A_257295_14023645371.jpg (2 MB, 3533x2118) Image search: [Google]
BB_KyeArt_A_257295_14023645371.jpg
2 MB, 3533x2118
Can anybody explain why theres 3 different version of one weapon? Which version is better?
>>
Different gem slots. Depends on what build you're using for what weapon.
>>
>>319656820
which is the best holyblade anon?
>>
>>319657075
There are specific best version. If this is your first run just use the standard one and run through the chalice dungeons to see what kind of gems there are.
Depending on your build thats how you choose the best version depending on the gems you can find.
>>
>>319657217
Thats the confusing part. I don't know what build I'm doing. I'm just putting in points that goes up alot. I'm a raw damage person.
>>
>>319658509
Isn't most raw dmg gems radial? I think default holy sword is best
>>
Best chikage build? Looking to find my inner weeb.
>>
>>319659426
https://youtu.be/spU-myP4wUg

He shows off the damage potential in the video too if you care to watch all of it
>>
>>319658509
Just do whatever, im assuming it's still your first run. Just try to understand how everything works.
How skill scaling works, where to get gems, what the difference is between radial and triangle gems.
Dont worry to much, going for raw damage will get you through the game.
My first run i spend all my points in everything because i just wanted to see how all weapons worked. Not the best of builds, but you learn and your second run will be better. I did this from Demon's till now
>>
Is arcane any good? Im still pretty early in the game and not sure where i should build.
Current stats:
Vit-18
End-18
Str-16
Skl-10
Bld-5
Arc-14
>>
>>319661494
You can be an alien.
>>
>>319661494
Hard to find gems, but otherwise good damage.
Just know that flame and lightning damage also scales with arcane.
>>
>>319661494
Yes, especially since Ludwig's Holy Blade scales high with arcane. Once you get a few spells in your arsenal, you'll be set. One of the most fun builds I've ever done, though most people can agree LHB makes the game easy mode
>>
File: 1449737460843.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449737460843.jpg
422 KB, 1920x1080
>>319661494
Join me in death.
>>
The gem system is completely pointless because rare "out of shape" gems exist, making the entire gem system a piece of shit

I was hoping the gem system to have ff7 levels of materia customization
>>
Generally waning slots are good for arcane builds and the other two are good for normal builds.
>>
>tfw don't like invaders
>tfw don't want to be an asshole and invade people
why are you guys so mean?
>>
>>319663308
Nothing personnell
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.