[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought pic related. I only played the demo of it, back when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: folkdeepestlore.jpg (450 KB, 2084x1408) Image search: [Google]
folkdeepestlore.jpg
450 KB, 2084x1408
Just bought pic related. I only played the demo of it, back when the Ps3 released. Is it good? I remember it looking pretty.
>>
Theres this site called metacritc, it allows you to see an aggregation of critic and user reviews, and then read the individual reviews on the corresponding sites.

Its pretty a pretty cool site!
>>
>>319647517
But I much prefer /v/'s insight. It's unique.
>>
probably better to look at gameplay videos. Someone's bound to have them uploaded.
>>
>>319647383
I've been thinking of getting it too. I heard it was pretty okay. You already have it so just play the game.
>>319647517
>unironically using metacritic
please tell me this is bait
>>
>>319649284
Is it available digitally? Should make it easier.
>>
>>319647383

I loved it but be warned you'll have to beat areas twice, one time for each character. And Keith's gameplay was much more fun than Ellen's so, personally, it was kind of a chore doing her side of the story.

It also has one of the best implementations of the Sixaxis.
>>
>>319647383
It's great. Gers a but Grundy in the middle though. My advice? There's no need for maxing out all monsters, since this was before trophies, so just keep going through the plot when you're able
>>
>>319649492
Thanks. I'll play with Keith, then.
>>319649562
Cool. Never did care much for trophies anyway.
>>
>>319649562
Holy shit, my phone butchered the fuck out of that. I said "it gets a bit grindy in the middle."
>>
If you find the gameplay more interesting than the story just play it all the way through instead of constantly switching characters. Switch every level if you like the mystery
>>
>>319650159
You can change on the fly?
>>
Best use of sixaxis
>>
>>319650260
after a level
>>
>>319650795
Okay. I'll change it up then.

Best use of Sixaxis comments have me intrigued.
>>
>>319647517
>the best game from the DS and PSP libraries was GTA:Chinatown Wars
>>
>>319647517
>metacritc

laughing my ass off to be honest senpai
>>
File: Quick! Zoom In!.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Quick! Zoom In!.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>319649562
>Playing games for trophies
>>
>>319647383
>Just bought pic related.
>Is it good?
That's the question you should ask before you buy it. Now you have it, you can play it and make your own opinion.

I also have it and haven't ever played it.
>>
>>319647383
It's one of the coolest stories I've seen in a game, since everything played together perfectly. The soundtrack lent a sense of mystery, graphics were whimsical and pretty good at the time, and I quite enjoyed the plot myself. The bosses were challenging without being frustrating, plus I enjoy how you figure out how to beat them. I'd give it an 8 out of 10 personally.
>>
File: Bitch I'm Folklorious.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Bitch I'm Folklorious.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>319647383
I love it, I also recommend to play it changing the characters
>>
>>319647383
Probably one of the best games on the PS3.
>>
File: real doolin.jpg (66 KB, 1100x481) Image search: [Google]
real doolin.jpg
66 KB, 1100x481
>>319647383
Folklores alright, I only played it because its set in Ireland tho.
Think I was in Doolin before although I was passing though to Kerry
Pic related is the actual place
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.