[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he didn't play zestiria yet Were you raised... in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>he didn't play zestiria yet

Were you raised... in a barn?
Have you been living... UNDER A ROCK?!
>>
Is this the Mikleo lust thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvV6bKeZl80
>>
>>319646540
Im not a pedophile.
>>
I beat it yesterday.
Story was terrible and all combat boiled down to
>check weakness
>use attacks that hurt weakness
>go until out of stamina or whatever
>block
>repeat until blast gauge, then explode

Didn't really get around to most side content and skipped all endgame stuff. Did a few things like kill edna's bro. game is solid 7/10
>>
anime is not real
it's just not real
>>
File: 1446966746018.jpg (238 KB, 1280x793) Image search: [Google]
1446966746018.jpg
238 KB, 1280x793
Beat it a few weeks ago, still kinda bummed out. I really liked it for what they tried to do but they just didn't put enough effort into the game, so many times I found myself thinking that pieces were missing or that there should have been more to something.
>>
Zestiria was okay only
can't wait for more info about Berseria in less than a week
>>
>>319646781
Yeah I felt the same way. Story had a decent setup but they never really cashed in on it.

Also dungeons had no puzzles from what I remember. They had those elemental things to do puzzles and had little things that resembled puzzles but I never had to think about any of them.

The mechanics in combat were good though, just needed more polish. Like going from attacking to blocking is impossible since the time from you to block is always longer than the enemy's attack animation.
>>
>>319646980

I was expecting ruins to be where we learned everything about the worlds history, as you went through the game each ruin would give you a little more information about the previous shepherds and civilizations thus giving you more perspective on your situation as this eras shepherd. That way you have a nice balance between learning the past and trying to fit in with the modern world and deal with everything the shepherd has to deal with.

They also dropped all of the "being the shepherd is tough work" ideas, you have the bridge scene, the dinner with bartlow, and a little bit of the war but in the end that's really it. They warn you about how your actions will shape peoples responses and views of you but then totally drop the plot point and don't let you get to experience that as the game goes on.
>>
>>319647575
Yeah I like the idea that being a shepard is hard more than the "you can't just save everyone" thing.

I mean they sort of fit together since Sorey has to kill people and that's hard for him, but it's too narrow a theme.
>>
>>319646683
>Story was terrible and the combat was garbage
>7/10
>>
I hate Rose.

She single-handedly ruined the game for me. Everyone else was fine but I just could not deal with the mary-sue character with all this innate talent bullshit, always-right gut feeling, and being a cold-hearted master killer while also being super happy-go-lucky. I'm glad she got shafted out of the ending but boy did she try to steal the show from Sorey at every possible opportunity.

What a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1444482540672.jpg (2 MB, 4086x5879) Image search: [Google]
1444482540672.jpg
2 MB, 4086x5879
I have it but its just so boring.
People always tell me Xillia was boring too but I don't see it. Maybe in the beginning, but I was at least hooked on the story enough to slog through it, this has nothing to offer after almost 3 hours of playtime.
>>
>>319647784
never said combat was garbage, if anything it's repetitive.

>>319646980
>The mechanics in combat were good though, just needed more polish. Like going from attacking to blocking is impossible since the time from you to block is always longer than the enemy's attack animation.
this too
>>
I just hate that Rose's armatus looks just like soreys and the mystic artes are the same too, just character swapped
>>
>>319646540
I lost interest after 15 or so hours. Not long enough to get far into the story, so I can't comment on that, but the gameplay and the setting was trash. Both Graces and Xillia were better in these areas. I'll probably pick it up again eventually.
>>
>He fell for the Zestiria is good meme
>>
>>319646671
this
>>
>>319649592
>>319646671
why do you have to be pedo to play this game?
>>
>>319649709

>tfw Symonne comes back as a party member in Tales of Bears
>>
>>319649751
pretty sure you don't have a party in new tales game. it's just the chick.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.