[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the most annoying on the net, and who rig polls the most,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Who are the most annoying on the net, and who rig polls the most, Nintendo fans or Arsenal FC fans?

pic related
>>
no one gives a shit about gamefaqs, dude

you can go back there any fuckin' time
>>
>hourly reminder that Undertale has a real chance of being voting greatest game of all time on this poll

Take it with a grain of salt, anon. This poll is shit.
>>
>>319645145
I'd say these games are about equal in quality honestly.

I might pick RE4 but that's just personal taste.
>>
What is the appeal of Super Mario RPG? I played it and found it to be very boring compared to most snes RPGs. I feel RE4 is way more deserving, but that being said I feel REmake is leagues more deserving.
>>
>>319645145
>two fantastic games
>neck and neck
>ablooo hoo hoo rigging
>>
who cares undertale is going win at the end anyway
>>
>>319645145
Buttmad Olympiakos fan detected
>>
SMRPG all the way.
>>
>>319647170
>equal in quality
>Super Mario RPG
>Resident Evil 4
>equal
>in
>quality
>>
>>319647752
I know right super Mario rpg is way better
>>
>>319647752
This guy has the right idea, Resident Evil 4 is much better.
>>
File: 1449680279108.gif (344 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1449680279108.gif
344 KB, 256x192
>sports team fan
>>
>>319647235
Speaking from personal experience, it was my first turn-based RPG and first time being exposed to anything by Square Enix. I was like 6 at the time so I just knew Mario and Sonic and never would have discovered games like the Final Fantasy series if this game hadn't peaked my interest in them.

It also has a lot of charm. Music's good. New, original characters are fun and have good designs. All towns are really calming environments that present a nice reprieve from the enemy infested areas (this plays out really well when you enter Seaside Town for the first time and you can't help but feel uncomfortable.)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.