[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone play this game yet? is it any good? I watched a lets play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: lollipop_chainsaw.jpg (378 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
lollipop_chainsaw.jpg
378 KB, 1600x900
anyone play this game yet? is it any good? I watched a lets play of the zed part because Jimmy is bae but i didnt wanna ruin too much, is it worth playing?
>>
File: 1449690900582.jpg (117 KB, 400x586) Image search: [Google]
1449690900582.jpg
117 KB, 400x586
No, play No More Heroes instead
>>
>>319640973
shit game. really forgettable. i forget about most part of the game .
>>
>>319641590
shit
>>319641939
so just like all games?
>>
No and no
I was disappointed when I expected it to be No More Heroes with a female lead, chainsaw and zombies
Would've been just fine if it was and if James Gunn wasn't involved
>>
>>319640973
Thought it was fun for a playthrough. Not worth full price but if you can get it for a couple of bucks I'd recommend it.
>>
>>319640973

Do you like rock music? The game really is just homage to rock music.

Each boss and level has a theme. 50's, 60's-70's - punk - Death/powermetal etc.

I loved the game.
>>
>>319642060
no its pure shit. i dont usually care about graphics in games but its graphic was beyond help. and the action mechanism is too simple and doesnt have any depth.
NMH and Killer is dead are also a rather easy action game but this game isnt even an action game to begin with. its like a too easy dynasty warrior game.
and even if you were a waifufags , you wouldnt enjoy that so much.
>>
>>319642671
thats mostly why i wanted to play it, im not even that into games
>>
>>319642671
What about the dj boss on the spaceship?
Besides the ost was very electronic
Final boss theme was great but it wasn't rock
>>319643374
See above
It has a ton of genres, from dragonforce to skrillex as non original songs
Also c-c-c-cherry bomb
>>
It was probably my favorite of the non-NMH Grasshopper games last gen.

That's not saying much.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.