[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the ONE thing you wish to return from previous games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
What is the ONE thing you wish to return from previous games in Dark Souls 3?

I want the 'lol idunno lmao' emote that happens when you run out of consumables back from Dark Souls 1.

General dark souls 3 thread I gees
>>
Interesting connected world like in DS
>>
nothing. i want a totally new experience that plays nothing like previous souls games (won't happen)
>>
>>319639086
That emote is confirmed to be in ds3
>>
>>319639086
Old Monk.
>>
I'd like a return to the nexus style, personally. Just give me the option to warp directly from archstone to archstone if you're going to put important NPCs (IE the blacksmith worth a damn) in one of the worlds rather than the hub.
>>
>>319639171
Bloodborne
>>
>>319639138
BB improved on that so I'm sure DS3 will too.
>>
>>319639086
That emote is almost definately in ds3 considering it was in the stress tests.
>>
Removal of artificial barriers to invasion and co-op.
>>
>>319639224
>>319639558
Good shit fàm
>>
>>319639086
i want soul memory back it was a good mechanic and it made sure that only good people fought other good people
>>
Climbing up small walls like in DeS. Such a tiny detail but it makes a lot of difference for me. Just more interactivity with the environment in general.

Also, something that I would like to NOT return is any of the PRAISE LE SUN XDD meme.
>>
I want that neato sword that you fought the Mantis King in Demon Souls back. Obviously it's wind attack would be significantly weaker and would use up a shit ton of durability though.
>>
- Covenants that offer PVE benefits not limited to weapons
- Removing the "can only be invaded while in co-op" bullshit
>>
>>319639086
I want it to be as impressive as Ds1 with the length of Ds2 and the Bloodborne. feeling of being insignificant in a world thats going to shit. Getting rid of the Ds2 durability system and SM and the NPC who buys your shit
>>
>>319639086
remove multi player components and focus on single player.
>>
>>319640219
I want dumb cosmetic shit from covenants
>>
>>319640219
Being able to invade hollows was fuckin sweet
>>
What does everyone think of the ember mechanic thing which is basically humanity?

In 'hollowed' form it seems you have no negative effects but while in ember form you get like 20% bonus hp and maybe some minor damage boosts

Seems pretty casual to me
>>
>>319640304
i got you familiga
>>
>>319640379
Im sure it is intentional, they'll make something around it to make sense gameplay wise like you can have 20% more health at the price of enemies being more aggresive or something like that
>>
>>319640304
I would actually agree with this if there was something akin to Chalice dungeons, something that isnt just the main game fighting the same enemies in the same locations over and over. Miyazaki himself says he hated that people want more focus on the multiplayer, when being with other players is suppose to be a fleeting thing in these games, and people want fucking PvP matchmaking of all things instead of a more expansive world.
>>
What the fuck were they thinking with Adaptibility in DaS2?

Less shields at the start so lets tie a stat to i frames. Then make it effect action speed. But it just turns into a shitty stat dump until you reach your perfered soft cap, what the fuck.
>>
>>319639086
viable fist weapons
>>
>>319639086
Monsters need to be more monstrous. Enough of the corrupted knights and ancient evil bollocks.

Characters to move their mouths when speaking.

More delicious waifus.
>>
- A lot of weapons
- Boss Souls/weapons
- Stupid headgear
- The Eclipse

Otherwise I have faith in Miyazaki.
>>
Good optimization.
>>
>>319640576
Are CDs Miyazaki's fuck you to PVPers? Making the best gems randomized depth 5 drops and having to do them for each character is very tedious.
>>
>>319639086
I'd like dungeons again

but kind of like a nice extra that can get you resources instead of end game gems. Also no story attachment to it, just a huge endless dungeon

Also I want the Slabs to be as uncommon as they are in BB
>>
more masked/knightly characters (Lautrec, Shiva, Solaire, Sigmeyer, that girl in the Anor Londo bonfire..)

fuck that tolkien generic shit in DSII, im glad they made creighton masked. made him look much more threatening.

does anyone else want this? i don't wanna feel alone.
>>
Actual co-op and not some shitty cancer that needs both of you to play the game literally twice in order to progress
>>
>>319640304
Nah, pve is the most important thing in the game, but pvp should still be there because of the seamless way it's implemented, it adds to the pve experience. And you can always play offline.

pvp-only fags are still cancer though.
>>
>>319639086
World tendency events.

Item burden. Yes, I like the fact that I had to manage the weight of my items. It gave the game an added element of adventure. Because you had to determine what you needed for your journey out into the world.
>>
>>319641104
I do anon, i do
And i want em to be from different locations so they show their different armors, styles and choices from each region
also Balder master race
>>
File: 1357597815584.jpg (204 KB, 700x523) Image search: [Google]
1357597815584.jpg
204 KB, 700x523
POISE

getting stunlocked by a dagger in heavy armor pissed me the fuck off in das2
>>
-I really hope they keep using soap stones in Dark Souls series. Bells and such are not fun in my opinion.

-What they should take from BB is the ability to set a password and play with whoever you want, regardless of SL. If you don't know, in Bloodborne you set up a password and can coop with literally anyone, SL4 - SL544. Higher level dudes get downscaled to your range, think FF14 FATE mechanic

-More interconnected world akin to Dark Souls levels

-Altough I liked it in DaS2 and BB, make it so teleportation to previous locations is not available from the get go. Being not able to teleport prior to Lord Vessel in DaS1 made the whole world feel more personal and intimate in my opinion. I'd like that back

-Keep the bloodbaths from BB. Nothing more glorious than backstabbing some guy or killing a bunch of thrashmobs and have your whole character bathed in blood afterwards. Also: blood showers after a huge boss gets defeated

-more areas with forced invasion like the Nightmares in BB. That shit was fun as fuck when I first played through the area
>>
I want the Well? What is it! gesture again.

Yes I do spam it after a fight.

Also indicted should be brought back, just general shit which made Das online the best online
>>
>>319641104
People seem to actually want open helmets and the ability to hide helmets so they can see their face. Ill never understand it. Everyone being faceless adds alot to the mundaneness and futility of all the characters, everyone is a generic guy just making his way, the whole "the hero has to show his face" thing just doesnt work here because there is no heroes, your just a guy, your helmet is your face.
>>
A heavy focus on multiplayer
>>
>>319640570
It sounds similar to Soul/Body in DeS. Soul gets half HP but 50% extra damage and can be summoned or invade, while Body gets full HP and can summon. If Embers are like Humanity or Human Effigies then they'll be rare (on the first playthrough but after that we'll be fucking drowning in them) and the effects are reverted when you die then I don't think they'll need to tinker with enemy AI, the game will be designed around that mechanic like the mass HP discrepancy in DeS.
>>
>>319641386
soap and passwords are in

Getting soaked in blood are out
>>
>>319641386
>Altough I liked it in DaS2 and BB, make it so teleportation to previous locations is not available from the get go. Being not able to teleport prior to Lord Vessel in DaS1 made the whole world feel more personal and intimate in my opinion. I'd like that back

Sadly, teleportation is pretty much confirmed since the start, anon
>>
>>319641285
>And i want em to be from different locations so they show their different armors, styles and choices from each region

it doesn't even have to be armoured. it just has to fit with the AESTHETIC. i.e. bloodborne

>>319641438
>your just a guy, your helmet is your face.

yeah, i also like the helmet because it gives:

1.) a way for you to self insert yourself
2.) while paradoxically imagining the protag as a different person. the helm being the protag, the protag being you. something like that.

its hard to explain. you might disagree.

seriously, Dark Souls 1 having like, 80% of its characters masked gave it a unique place in my heart. fuck the people who hate masked characters, its like people wanting daft punk to take off their masks. seriously, i don't get the reasoning.
>>
>>319641554
>>319641564
Ah well, that's some good and some bad news. I have not seen any footage so far, didn't even read anything, so I didn't know. Gonna be harder until April but the payoff will be greater I think. Spoiled myself hard with Dark Souls 2 and wanted to avoid that this time around
>>
>first game is classic breathe of fresh air
>second game tries to be different and does just that
>third game goes back to its roots and is the best one

I hope the third game is good

Why do video games always do this
>>
>>319639086
DaS2s shitty enemy placement.

I like watching the salt flow
>>
Guns
>>
>>319640607
There was probably a better use for it before the game was scrapped six months before launch and they just sewed the levels they'd finished together in a rush. That said I'd prefer never having iframes tied to ADP in the first place, but I'm certain From had some idea what they were doing before that point.
>>
>>319639925
>Also, something that I would like to NOT return is any of the PRAISE LE SUN XDD meme.

Why? It fit great with the world and Solaire as a character. Stop being a hipster, just because casuals and normies took it and ran with it doesn't mean I cant enjoy it in muh Dark Souls.
>>
>>319640814
I have high hopes for waifus in DaS3, Bloodborne's waifu game so on point its ridiculous.
>>
>>319641634
what?

Dark Souls wasn't a breathe of fresh air, Demon Souls was, Dark Souls just polished what DE was

Dark Souls 2 was.. eh... it's a game i guess.

Bloodborne is fucking GOAT and it should have been what the Souls series was in the first place. an anthology series spanning different times and different themes.

Dark Souls 3 is pointless, but hey, miyazaki is directing it.
>>
>>319641634
Dark Souls 2 is not the best one
>>
File: 10Vitality.png (32 KB, 381x262) Image search: [Google]
10Vitality.png
32 KB, 381x262
>>319640304
>>319640392
>>319640576

PvP is what gave the souls games replayability. If I can't make my own miniboss and drop it in other peoples games I don't want any part of it.
>>
What I hope for:

>one central location like Firelink Shrine, where it's safe but it's still located in the main world. Nexus or Hunter's Dream style headquarters .. I would not miss them

>Please, for the love of god, don't have DaS2 style enemies/bosses where they track you so hard and do 360° spins while on the spot, tracking you all day erry day until their weapon hits the ground
>>
File: 1345701632552.png (573 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1345701632552.png
573 KB, 800x800
>>319641716
agreed, fuck everyone else, praise the sun will always hold a special place in my heart

so long as someone isnt being a normie memelord
>>
>>319639870
Not true at all, what is wrong with Souls players?

It only made sure bad players who died a lot and did a lot of co-op to remedy the situation would fight other people who killed the least possible number of monsters and did the least co-op to find weaklings on PvP

It's a cancerous solution. I'm all for it working with soul level again.
>>
big open world where you make your own bonfires.
and the item to make them is very limited
>>
>>319639086
NOT soul memory
That's for damn sure.

Maybe the ninja flips? Those were silly and fun.
>>
File: 1333941436887.png (261 KB, 633x742) Image search: [Google]
1333941436887.png
261 KB, 633x742
>>319641864
im certain that anon was trolling
>>
>>319641701
They did. The network test, as I recall, had agility and resistance
>>
>>319641828
They've said they wont have a hub like FIrelink, although I'd expect something like Cathedral ward where npcs come and go to be in the game
>>
>>319641716
I never said it wasn't fine in Dark Souls. The one that messed up was DS2, by including it completely out of place just to pander the community.
And that's why I hope it doesn't return.
>>
File: 1442219599402.jpg (60 KB, 373x348) Image search: [Google]
1442219599402.jpg
60 KB, 373x348
>>319641782
>pointless

i disagree, it's an end to a series, and every series needs a big finale

to be honest, even if this became a prolonged series, i wouldnt mind because i fucking love these games- the more the merrier
>>
>>319640814
>Monsters need to be more monstrous. Enough of the corrupted knights and ancient evil bollocks.
What the hell are you talking about? The series always had monstrous enemies. Along with the corrupted knights and all that. Not EVERY fucking enemy needs to be a twisted deformed abomination.
>>
I hope covenants actually matter now and aren't as pointless as before. I hope covenants actually change the way I play and reward me for doing that. For example, in Dark Souls 1 when you could use red eye orbs as a Darkmoon, that really ticked off my autism. Also it was WAY too easy to switch covenants, there's no penalty. Also the PvE covenants have always been lacking, moreso than the PvP ones. Maybe PvE covenants let you unlock new side-areas? Randomly generated dungeons?
>>
>>319641686
It wasn't even that bad, almost every swarm encounter had an incredibly obvious environmental solution to it but the memers ignored those because they're fucking idiots who were out to hate the game regardless. I hope you enjoyed my salt anon, even though it's not the kind you wanted.
>>
Revamp the content and add new stuff for NG+ like Dark Souls 2.

i was incredibly disappointed when I found out NG+ Bloodborne added nothing like DaS and DeS.

>but some of the additions were cheap/retarded like the pyromancers during the lost sinner fight
that's just From being stupid, most of the additions were neat, especially Freya surprise attacking you much earlier in the level. More shit like that please.
>>
>>319642050
I think he means the bosses, not the mobs. Because the bosses in DS2 were mostly humanoid knight types.
>>
>>319642036
>i disagree, it's an end to a series, and every series needs a big finale

the thing is, the "Dark Souls" series isn't a series. Dark Souls 2 is literally the Snake's Revenge of Miyazaki. if you don't get what i mean. it was just made because people loved Dark Souls so much, and instead of making a new cool ip like Bloodborne, they took Dark Souls immediately and FROM's eyes where on the cash and the bitches.

this also led dumbasses comparing the series to CoD and AssCreed because of "yearly" releases. when in fact, miyazaki was developing bloodborne while the Dark Souls 1 DLC was in development. in my ideal utopia, like I said, the Souls is an anthology of different themes and settings. it just feels more uniform that way. like this:

>Demon Souls (2009)
>Dark Souls (2011)
>Bloodborne (2015)
> Cyberpunk Souls (2019)

no Dark Souls 2 or 3 bullshit. but hey, that's just like, my opinion man.
>>
>>319642050
I would also love a more weird as fuck ayylmao-style.
Even Gaping Dragon now looks vanilla as fuck compared to Bloodborne designs.
>>
>>319639086
I would like that too OP
I want to be able to equip weapons that I don't have stats for and have unique staggering animations when trying to use them, the first Dark Souls did that but II and Bloodborne removed them completely, you can't even equip a weapon you don't have the stats for in Bloodborne
I want the original glub sound effect back when using Estus, I don't like the Bloodborne health regen noise it makes
>>
i havent seen much from the game but its given me an egyptian vibe.

egyptian mythology inspired aesthetic when?

there hasnt been Greek + Roman Republic souls aesthetic yet.

what i love about Miyazaki is that he gets an aesthetic, and ramps it up to a 100% without making it over exaggerated.
>>
>>319641382
Watch last gameplay trailers, poise is NOT returning.
It was a shit flawed concept and i'm glad we're back to hyperarmor.
>>
>>319642379
Somehow I doubt he was counting DS2.

>>319642462
What a dumb idea. You already have plenty of what you want. You don't need more of it.
>>
>>319642018
I meant Dark Souls as a series rather than the first game, however although I do see what you're getting at, they just added Heirs of the Sun and the one gesture, they didn't make too big of a fuss about it. But you bring me to my only true criticism of DS2 (well, what annoyed me the most because I didn't think it was a bad game at all otherwise), was that the lore was fucked and I didn't like what they did with it. DS1 lore was amazing and I loved exploring it with other anons and wikiers when the game first came out, this one just.. eh I don't know, wasn't anything like DS1, Demons, or BB. I guess it being in the far far future was just the wrong way to go for me, and making those four bosses just incarnations of the same Lord Soul holders I felt just shat a lot on what DS1 was about, and how DS1 was meant to end
>>
>>319642510
>i don't like the noise it makes in bloodborne
well no shit because in Bloodborne you're injecting blood and in souls you're drinking estus. why would this even remotely be a concern?
>>
in the beginning of the game, the text: "Directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki" appears. shortly after, the name "and Hideo Kojima" appears below
>>
Although the tracking in DaS2 got a little ridiculous at times (its really not as bad as most of you faggots let on) I liked how it deterred backstab fishing. Ideally we could charge up heavy attacks like in BB to open up an enemy for a backstab, it had the right mix of skill and risk that backstabs should demand and I feel like it was the pinnacle of the mechanic for these games and going back to DaS1 backstabs just doesn't sound appealing. That said, those Drakeblood Knights in the demos so far have a nifty looking backhand with their shield when you circle strafe to their right while fishing for backstabs, so hopefully most enemies having a way of punishing and making backstabs riskier and more skill based.

On the topic of Drakeblood Knights, their armour is exactly the same and they're in an area full of Dragons so I think it's a safe bet that they are actually Drakeblood Knights. This would imply that DaS3 takes place closer to 2 than 2 does to 1 on account of DKs being in Shulva and Lothric. Are there any other theories about when or where the fuck DaS3 takes place?
>>
boskeletonrp
>>
File: i don't even.jpg (19 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
i don't even.jpg
19 KB, 351x359
>>319642703
>>319642510
I went and checked and yea it turns out it sounds almost identical to vials in Bloodborne

for what purpose
>>
>>319642629
>You already have plenty of what you want..

Actually, I don't I'm a mustard
>>
File: tumblr_nsksf25xB51s68p7oo1_500.jpg (80 KB, 456x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsksf25xB51s68p7oo1_500.jpg
80 KB, 456x750
>>319642814
it's been confirmed that das3 takes place untold years after das2, but not too far since the drangleic and mirrah symbols can be seen
>>
I really wish that they had kept the backstabs from Bloodborne.
>>
The world really does need to be much bigger, like 3 times as large. The world in Dark Souls 1 was a joke and an experienced player can literally run through every part of the game start to finish in like 5 hours. The traditional solution is 'lol just do it all over again' but builds don't really change the way the game is played so the only replayability is the PvP and playing with friends. Enemies, even trash mobs, need a much larger variety of attack animations, maybe even add random encounters just as an idea off the top of my head. In the past Souls games there's so little PvE content it just boggles my mind.
>>
>>319639408
Plays like the rest. Even less reason to expect Dark Souls III would be any different.
>>
>>319642575
Me too faam. Even the musical score has that desert level tone in it.
>>
>>319642912
Nice, danke anon. Since AotA set up a lot of stuff for DaS2 and Drakeblood from the DaS2 DLC are in DaS3 I'm wondering what the fuck else from the DLC is gonna be important in it.
>>
>>319642963
>Bloodborne
>seems like an ordinary van helsing game
>OH SHIT LOVECRAFT

>Dark Souls 3
>seems like an ordinary souls game
>OH SHIT SUN GOD RA WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT OSIRIS JESUS CHRIST THAT PYRAMID AREA IS HUGE WHAT THE FUCK FLOODING NILE RIVER MECHANICS?

you heard it here first folks

>>319642912
this genuinely made me smile

skeletons are so funny
>>
File: 1447850264924.jpg (44 KB, 750x644) Image search: [Google]
1447850264924.jpg
44 KB, 750x644
>>319642912
Post pics
>>
File: 1445225094448.jpg (90 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1445225094448.jpg
90 KB, 900x600
>>319643265
you would need to ask /dsg/, i didnt save them

but the bandit player had a shield with the mirrah symbol and the cleric player had a shield with the drangliec symbol
>>
Loads of MEMES like praise the sun and feeble cursed one xD umbasa!!!!1111
>>
>>319642575
DaS is largely based in Greek mythology
would love an outright Christian Souls game where you go to Heaven, Hell, Purgatory etc
>>
I want Dark Souls 3 to be good and I want FROM to go back to making games in different settings and preferably make a new RPG rule system as well. I'm kinda tired of the Souls system by now, I'm ready for something new. It was good while it lasted but it's beginning to wear out its welcome. I wouldn't mind having another RPG set in a bizarre setting like Shadow Tower, or even better, Shadow Tower Abyss.
>>
>>319643563
Not a fan of Heaven or Hell, but purgatory fits Dark Souls/Bloodborbe perfectly
>>
>>319643209
It would be amazing if they did a similar artistical twist like in BB.
>>
>>319642084
I always thought it would be neat to have the co op covenant to have an archive that tracks all your boss kills and enemy phantom kills. That alone would be enough for me to enjoy the coop covenant
>>
>>319639086
Guard break/front riposte, and no warping from bonfires at the beginning.
>>
File: 1335380593593.jpg (200 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
1335380593593.jpg
200 KB, 500x612
>>319643538
fuck off you cock cobbling faggot, just becuase normies and memers say it doesnt mean it doesnt hold a special place in our hearts
>>
>>319639086
Hope they fix the broken parries in DaS2.
>>
>>319642912
that pic is amazing
>>
>>319643661
well Heaven or Hell in the nihilistic world of Souls would look quite different
>>
>>319643720
It is only human, anon, to commit a sin...

Heh heh heh heh
>>
>poise to work like in DS1
>hitboxes to be good
>no eternal stamina enemies
>pretty much not like DS2 at all
>make invasions like DS1 but do not allow humanity healing
>better balance, no dark magic whoring
>co-op and invasion matchmaking based solely on soul level
>gods ring from DS2
>new items, weapons and armor, some iconic pieces is ok to make a return but not in the degree of DS2

Other than that I just hope to see interesting new areas and enemies.
>>
>>319642953

If you honestly believe that, you're delusional. Bloodborne is vastly different in gameplay, from the movement mechanics, to the weapon combos.
>>
>>319643594
>That journalist that asked Miyazaki to make a Legacy of Kain game

Way too fucking amazing to be true.
>>
>>319643594
Dark Souls 3 is confirmed to be the last game of this style by From, after that they'll probably start up a new fantasy RPG series with completely new mechanics etc from the ground up and maybe continue with Armoured Core, or an entirely new 'spiritual successor' mech series since their legion of new fans would be more willing to jump into a new series than Armoured Core 6: The Phantom Pain. Since Miyazaki is president of From and they'll move over fully to ownership under Kadokawa it'll likely be new talent coming up with shit with old uncle Miyazaki in the background lending a helping hand and getting the yakuza on their asses if they don't meet deadlines.
>>
remake DeS plz or at least release a ps4 version.
>>
Get rid of retrieving your souls bullshit, if you die, then you lose them for good.
It's already easy enough to get souls to overlevel and cheese the game
>>
>>319642950
Add even more npc quests with vague and confusing objectives to fuck over players and make them do another play through

I'm looking at you Eileen
>>
>>319643909
Yeah but all of these varied between other souls games as well. Therefore, there's no more deviation even though the name and branding tried to make it different.
>>
>>319643715
>Guard break/front riposte
That's comfirmed, some sword weapon arts break guard and allow riposte much like parrying
>>
>>319643934
Miyazaki aparently wants to do more with lovecraftian stuff on account of Bloodborne being something hes always wanted to make, but doesnt want to make another Souls like game, which is interesting to see where that goes.
>>
>>319640576

PvP was good when it was just tacked on with loose soul level "matchmaking" and a way to opt out of it(hollow). It was just godly in Dark Souls 1
>>
I want unique scabbards for each weapon back
>>
>>319643563
Before Bloodborne was announced and all we had were the Project Beast webms I thought for some reason that it was going to be set in the real world past. There was some solid logic I had for it but it's been like two years since those webms were posted here and I can't remember shit.
>>
>>319644142
Someone post the old webms
>>
>>319644009
Only in Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. Dark Souls II had you spending all the souls on levels all the time without you becoming overpowered.
>>
>>319644128
> It was just godly in Dark Souls 1
There's so much wrong with this it hurts.
>>
i want bonfire ascetics back and for enemies to respawn infinity without joining a meme covenant
>>
>>319643715
Guarg Break/front riposte confirmed in, but so is warping from the beginning. You win some and you lose some anon, that's just how it is.
>>
>>319639086
Me not playing it because the first one was terrible would be a great thing to bring back from 2.
>>
>>319644142
I thought it would be like Weird West mixed with Solomon Kane mythos + bit of fantasy
>>
>>319639086
Good level design, more than anything.
Demon's had the best in my opinion. Dark Souls had great level design too, in a little bit of a different way, Dark Souls 2's was just okay.
Bloodborne's environments look great, but I feel the level design is very general and more about the encounter-to-encounter rather than the nature of each individual encounter in conjunction with the environment, if that makes sense.
>>
>>319644128
Aside from the P2p system it was indeed great.
Dark Souls II somehow managed to hit really hard on the skill ceiling. I got to a point where I win 87% of fights but never get better and I have no reason to change my build ever.
>>
Have more than 2 covenants that work
>>
File: 1410561205710 (1).gif (47 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1410561205710 (1).gif
47 KB, 200x200
>>319644302
THIS sounds rad
>>
>>319644009
Bloodborne had the right idea with enemies absorbing your loss blood. It was wonky as shit though because sometimes your blood would be absorbed by a enemy nowhere near your death like some faggot crows on the upper floor five miles away
>>
I don't want to be able to teleport early game like you can in DS2. One of the best parts of DS1 was working out that the world links together and it had some amazing world/map design to make that happen.

DS2 just kinda feels like "ayy lmao, ur done in this area now teleport home alien style" from very early on
>>
>>319644142
It looked like a medieval europe setting, very realistic. With fields and stuff.
>>319644319
Also this.

They did put effort with Bloodborne but it wasn't quite there. Especially DeS and DaS had a really good balance.
>>
fuck that, sci-fi souls when?
>>
>>319644512
Metal Gear Rising
>>
>>319644142
When I heard there were guns I thought it could be a spiritual successor to Shadow Tower like Demon's Souls was to King's Field.
>>
>>319643436
I was watching network test gameplay and goddamn apart from the lighting thats pretty much exactly what her ass looks like in motion.
>>
>>319644041
Good to hear, its so satisfying when you finish a turtle shielding fag off with a guard break.
>>
I want a covenant that lets you take control of bosses or enemies without the host knowing
>>
>>319643847
Oscar had that shiteating aura about him, but Cromwell the Pardoner in 2 has a really calming voice. I want him to tell me its all going to be okay and forgive my sins while I cry into his chest.
>>
File: 1445062213843.png (367 KB, 672x684) Image search: [Google]
1445062213843.png
367 KB, 672x684
>>319644656
Ciaran's got great ass, Arty had good taste
>>
Interesting new sorceries that are not hurling blue balls at the enemy, more offensive miracles
>>
If Sunbro shit returns I'm going to be so disappointed.
>>
>>319639086
More monsters, beasts and really weird creatures. Dark souls 2 was fight infantryman or zombies everywhere.
>>
>>319639086
>What is the ONE thing you wish to return from previous games in Dark Souls 3?
Dragon transformations please. I love being a crazy lizard wizard.
>>
>>319640897
CDs were an intern's idea and Miyazaki thought they sounded cool, that's all there is to it
>>
Less focus on pvp. It's fine as a fleeting thing, but pvp only fags are pure cancer. They can go play fighting games or something.
>>
Is it confirmed that dancer of frigid valley is lord ciaran? WHen I say confirmed I mean is this the general suspicion amongst the community?
>>
>>319641078
If you want an endless dungeon, play Dungeons n Dolls
>>
>>319644954
It is, Praise the Sun is back as a gesture and was in the network test. Hopefully its done like in 2. Despite what people say about its inclusion, I like how Heirs of the Sun was tucked away in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in an excavation devoid of any other context than its old as shit and they just stimbled upon it while digging.

All the other covenants in 2 were original even if they filled the same role as some from 1, so hopefully 3 follows suit.
>>
>>319645137
Vaati pls. it looks nothing like ciaran, not even the swords
>>
more focus on singleplayer, please
>>
>>319644954
How can you not know it's coming back? It was one of the first things that was confirmed
>>
>>319645137
according to the lore on the leather pants dancer is gwyn's long lost son
>>
File: 1448700440482.gif (758 KB, 336x200) Image search: [Google]
1448700440482.gif
758 KB, 336x200
>You can offer multiple of a covenant item instead of one at a time.

Please, Fromsoft. This is the only thing I ask of you.
>>
>>319645137
She shares a striking resemblance, but considering how 2 is thousands of years after 1 and 3 is after 2, I'd say its a different character altogether with some lore relations. Im pretty sure Ciaran's armour said it was armour worn by the Lord's BladeS, emphasis on the plural, so there may even be a chance that she has nothing to do with Ciaran though I find that unlikely considering the resemblance.
>>
File: 223233.gif (2 MB, 310x199) Image search: [Google]
223233.gif
2 MB, 310x199
>>319644252
Damn warps from the start is a big disappoint for me. That is a reason why DS1 world felt so intimidating, you knew you were going to have to find your way out of this crazy lair you just stumbled into.

Thats a battle I didnt want to lose ill be honest, ill love the game anyway but man what id kill for another souls game with no warps.
>>
I'd love if they did something like the gutter but actually implemented it to be a shit ton more horrifying and larger. Probably my favorite area from Das2
>>
>>319644103
I loved how he hammered in a very authentic Lovecraftian feel along with appropriate mechanics into an Action RPG. If there is a single person alive, writer or game designer, who gets Lovecraft and can do him justice, it's Miyazaki.
>>
>>319645232
I fucking hate vaati m8
I asked because it's something that's been on my mind ever since I watched the gameplay

They both have two swords, one of them golden, both have ashen hair, and I think I remember the gold tracer in das mentioning a dance or soething , not sure though

When I saw the pic of the anon talking about her ass I noticed the likeness of the depicted character to the dancer of the frigid valley, that's why I asked, maybe that was the general suspicion in the community

I haven't followed theories in a long time
>>
>>319645427
Warping from the beginning would be fine if you weren't able to warp to literally every bonfire and they were more sparse. DaS2's bonfires felt way too frequent and you'd never want to warp to all of the bonfires you get.

I'm sure the main reason for the warping was because of the leveling change. Having to backtrack all the way to Majula to level up would fucking suck, especially considering the lack of interconnection between the areas that DaS1 had.
>>
>>319639086
I want the Name-Engraved Ring to return. I suspect it won't, because Miyazaki has a boner for the anonymous co-op, but it was the best thing about DS2.

>>319642379
>Because the bosses in DS2 were mostly humanoid knight types.
About the same proportion as DS1.
>>
I'd like them to take away lock on or at least make it less useful.
>>
I want a covenant Where you invade players as a monster.

It could be as simple as turning into a monster, or even turn into a monster with altered stats based off your own stats.

Or even something like you control random monster in the other players world, and can hope between them like a ghost.
>>
>>319645623
Password system like in BB is already confirmed so there's no need for a ring.
>>
>>319645232

> it looks nothing like ciaran, not even the swords

Dumbass pls
>>
>>319640275
gavlan deal gavlan*s mean
>>
>>319645668
It already is against large bosses, and I'd rather they didn't. The game would be a lot harder but pretty much exclusively from wrestling with the camera during hectic fights and not from actual gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>319645668
>take away lock
This kills the archer build.
>>
>>319645775
>Driver: Dark Souls
>>
File: 1449267241813.png (443 KB, 3422x1775) Image search: [Google]
1449267241813.png
443 KB, 3422x1775
>>319645342
wouldnt be the first time gwyn raised a sexy trap
>>
>>319645619
Yeah the change in leveling was probably the main reason warping was added, plus DS2 has a lot more areas than 1 and having them all interconnect would be confusing as fuck and just make the world seem like a big maze.

I would like a combination of both mechanics. Maybe some bonfires you can warp back to the hub area, and some dont but allow you to use a certain amount souls to level up at the fire.
>>
>>319645775
I wish there would be some invasion stuff where the host don't get a message if someone invaded him. It would make invasions way more intense and interesting and the host won't stay at the bonfire the whole time for summoning or for an easy way to get his souls back. Hated this, especially in DaS2 with it 1000 bonfires. I want to invade someone who is in the middle of going through the area.
>>
The bonfire ascetic system for raising areas up a NG+ from DaS2. Alternatively, not being sent to NG+ automatically on killing the final boss, also from DaS2.
>>
File: 1449267322181.jpg (50 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1449267322181.jpg
50 KB, 500x376
>>319645775
>it works like the gravelord covenant in that you don't know you've been invaded/infected
>going through an area killing shit
>find a chest
>random enemy comes up to you while you open it and backstabs you
>>
>>319646175
>having them all interconnect would be confusing as fuck and just make the world seem like a big maze.

Excluding the DLC areas, it's a lot easier than you'd think.
>>
File: 1399785656587.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1399785656587.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
i want things to be different in NG+ like das2
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (695 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
695 KB, 1279x720
>>319645342
>long lost son
>SON SON SON SON SON
but it has an amazing ass. damn it Gwyn, first Gwyndolin, and now this
>>
An spooky area like New Londo and the Abyss below. Four Kings fight gives me the chills every playthrough.
>>
I want it to not be shit again.

NO.AUTOTRACKING.
>>
>>319646351
Meh, the only good change was freja popping early, everything else was shit with just more random enemies being juggled around
>>
>>319642379
Fuck you unless From can fix their abysmal camera I hope there aren't many big monstrous bosses because the ones in BB were the worst in the game compared to humanoid enemies with weapons and were more of a fight against the camera then they were the boss itself.
>>
File: 1396813147014.jpg (1 MB, 1725x1497) Image search: [Google]
1396813147014.jpg
1 MB, 1725x1497
>>319646650
better than nothing, gave people a reason to go into NG+ just to see what was different
>>
I want the dark souls 2 balance back. No buff stacking, no chugging for phantoms ANY phantoms, etc

that was one the few things they done right
>>
>>319646565
This. I miss the spooky elements in Souls like 4kids and those Humanity phantoms DLC. BB didn't do it for me because they played blood and characteristics of invertebrates too much, and alien fiasco ruined it completely.
>>
>>319646336
Oh im not saying it would be hard, just confusing and would mess with a lot of the casual players. Plus knowing fromsoft a lot of passage ways would be hidden in really obscure ways.

Its a recipe for disaster and I can totally see why they didnt go with it, but personally I would be happy with a smaller world ala DS1 with more interconnecting areas.
>>
>>319644248
>respawn infinity

I don't, I liked clearing out the Iron Keep if I had any runners while I was ganking.
>>
>>319645386
This. I'm tired of offering multiple covenant items for 10 mins.
>>
File: 1388625613874.jpg (9 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1388625613874.jpg
9 KB, 252x252
>>319646814
>das2's area sizes
>das1's interconnectivity
>des's hub
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-5HoAf9G6Q
>>
>>319647059
oh wait, he actually does a lore discussion in these vids? i thought these were him let's playing. i'll have to check them out
>>
>>319647059
>>319647210
Fuck off Vaati
>>
File: 1351819051676.jpg (25 KB, 620x406) Image search: [Google]
1351819051676.jpg
25 KB, 620x406
>>319647390
i find them entertaining, and it gives me something to watch while im eating
>>
File: 1426281024787.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1426281024787.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>Japan has two interpretations of Lovecraftian cosmic horror
>Wicked horrifying abominations that twist the soul
>Cute, sexy 2d girls worth boning over.

They can do no wrong.
>>
>>319647462
That video has nothing to do with the discussion. Kill yourself Vaati
>>
>>319639086
Being able to use multiple souls at the same time, and (this one would be new) the ability to give multiple covenant items at the same time.
>>
>>319646814
The best way would be to have few central hub bonfires where you can warp and minor bonfires that only act as a checkpoint. This way you could have several seperated areas without the need to connect everything to each other in confusing, nonsensical ways and still have interesting shortcuts and the sense of exploration and progression. Being able to warp from everywhere to everywhere is just bad.
>>
>>319646707
>all that whatever content
>couldn't get the Falconier sabre

still mad
>>
File: 814501763_54929.jpg (28 KB, 471x668) Image search: [Google]
814501763_54929.jpg
28 KB, 471x668
>>319647685
>>
I hope there isn't a level up whore.
>>
File: 1430548684484.png (33 KB, 401x333) Image search: [Google]
1430548684484.png
33 KB, 401x333
>>319647658
how would you know unless you watched it?
>>
>>319648242
Vaati pls, you're no longer welcome on /v/. There's only room for on Australian Souls lore video sell out on /v/ and its going to be me, u fucken cunt.
>>
File: 1436222880288.png (175 KB, 548x344) Image search: [Google]
1436222880288.png
175 KB, 548x344
>no one said weapons stuck in the environment like it was in Demon's Souls.

Man, that was the shit getting the Large Sword of Moonlight and Dragonbone Smasher.
>>
>>319648242
Because it's a 22 minute lore video and no timestamp was added.
>>
>>319648449
>Australian Souls
I'd play that. No more generic knights, everyone will be complaining about how all the bosses are just big snakes and spiders in armour.

Are there any boomerangs that scale with INT? If not I'll just pour some levels into CUNT for higher shitposting.
>>
>>319639086

Here's something new that I think should be part of the series:

NO RNG-BASED FARMING.

If I want a rare item like a Titanite Slab, the drop rate should be skill based.

Want a Titanite Slab? You have to kill the enemy that has the Titanite Slab drop within (say) 10 seconds of him spotting you. That will guarantee a 100% drop rate.

If it takes you more than 10 seconds to kill him? Then the drop rate is 1-2%.

There. I've eliminated hundreds of wasted hours doing farming for shit like Pure Bladestones or whatever else there in other Souls/Borne games.
>>
>>319649035
Dude, just use CE.

Also, your method would disadvantage quality builds early and favour mages at all stages.
>>
>>319649376
>cheating
Apart from that bit of faggotry I see your point. Not that guy though.
>>
File: 116.png (525 KB, 1040x1040) Image search: [Google]
116.png
525 KB, 1040x1040
How about things you DON'T want to return? I'll start

>farming
>>
>>319649376
>and favour mages at all stages.

Says who?

If I want to kill an enemy within 10 seconds as a STR build, all I have to do is sneak up on them with a backstab and a Hornet Ring or shit like that and pancake them as they try to get up. Or maybe I can equip like a Red Tearstone Ring and kill them in seconds. RTR is something all builds have access to. I'm sure there can be tons of creative methods to maximize burst damage.

I don't like using cheats. I don't like that the games have RNG-based loot mechanics. That shit is a dated mechanic to artificially prolong a game's life cycle.
>>
Dark Souls 1 aesthetic, which clearly isn't happening since DS3 looks exactly like BB in terms of its aesthetic.

I can't stand the grimdark gothic shit, DeS and DkS1 were superior.
>>
File: cant bump the trump.jpg (160 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
cant bump the trump.jpg
160 KB, 734x960
>>319649458
I've played through the games too many times to care about farming.

I just get the build I want with CE and dunk nerds in the arena.
>>
>>319647682
Yeah that way sounds good too. Its not that I mind warping hell it cuts down on running back and forth, but I think it shouldnt be always usable or you get access later in the game, makes the early parts of the game more tense.

>>319646930
I fucking wish, thats my perfect souls world right there.
>>
>>319649773
>das2 area sizes

Which areas are we talking about?

Are we talking about the grand, complex, interconnected areas of the DLCs like Eleum Loyce, Bruce Tower and Shulva? If so, yes, I want that.

Or are we talking about tiny linear corridors from the vanilla game like Aldia's Keep or Black Gulch? Or tiny palaces like Drangleic Castle? If so, I don't want that.
>>
>>319649960
I liked the Gutter/Black Gulch. Very pretty and made good use of light and dark. Very atmospheric
>>
>>319639086
The sense of adventure and reward Dark Souls 1 gave me the first time I played it would be awesome
>>
>>319650052
Very atmospheric, yes. Too bad that it's just one very short linear corridor with a side area that for some reason has 2 giants there.

I want the areas to be more like the DLC areas in terms of size and scope. If only the vanilla game's levels were as large as the DLC levels, I'm sure most of the complaints towards the game would be severely reduced.
>>
>>319639086
ornstein boss
>>
I sure can't wait for the inevitable and annoying spider boss! hilarious and original
>>
One thing I DON'T want is fast travel, until maybe NG. Made DS2 pretty bad but it made sense to match the shit level/world design.
More glorious shortcuts between areas is much better.
>>
New things I want added:
No consumable spam.
Recovering humanity only through helping another kill a boss or killing a boss in your own world.
Weapons behaving differently based on whether or not you are human (different movesets)
Something that interconnects the prior two games so they aren't pointless.
Boss rush mode.
>>
>>319651789
This. Who would want shitty fast travel to touch glorious shortcuts such as "traversing a door changes day to night" or "walking through trees to reach the super poisonous city that somehow doesn't leak in the super clean lake under it, super clean lake at the same height of where everywhere else is filled with lava"
>>
File: Aoi Ponders.jpg (116 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
Aoi Ponders.jpg
116 KB, 639x720
This is too much, but it would be nice to have smart AI applied to at least to the bosses.

>you circle strafe to the boss's left to avoid sword swing
>AI figures out your tactic
>AI compensates by changing behavior, attack pattern and movement
>>
>>319651789
>Made DS2 pretty bad

It didn't make BB bad.
>>
>>319653678
Dynamic difficulty AI is something that the Souls games would really benefit from.

God Hand and Resident Evil 4 both had really good examples of dynamic difficulty.

Makes me wish Shinji Mikami would join From Software at least as an advisor.
>>
>>319653678
The fuck you doing here, faggot? Shouldn't you be posting your blue-haired waifu threads on /a/?
>>
>>319653678
Don't they already do that to some extent? bosses thorw shit if you're far away and buttslam or RNG their moveset out of the ass when you're hugging them.
>>
>>319639086
I just want them to fix the hitboxes, sometimes I feel like i'm playing an MMO.
>>
>>319653852
backstabbed by the people I considered friends. I self-exiled aka raged quit.
>>
>>319654021
/a/ was always a containment board for weeaboo trash.
>>
>>319653927
I haven't played BB so I can't say much, but at least in DaS1-2, the AI are predictable. They have two AI patterns (2nd pattern triggers when HP is halved for example)

Raime the Fume Knight was easy once you figure out his pattern. They really don't change dynamically.
>>
File: kVu0MXL.jpg (94 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
kVu0MXL.jpg
94 KB, 1600x900
>>319643209
Can't wait for DS3 to go full Egypt
>>
>>319639086
A GRAVELORD COVENANT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS

GRAVELORD SWORD

AND THE GRAVELORD MIRACLES

if just the miracles are in the game I'll be happy, those were really fun to use behind a corner.

The Karmic Justice miracle was also incredibly fun to use, they never see it coming
>>
>>319640724
DaS2 bonefists were good, hell, even the vanquishers seal or ceastus/claws are good
>>
>>319639086
>Able to change your looks and name for a cost. It sucks having your named censored.
>Color wheel or an easier tool to pick what color you want. It takes hours to find the right color, then it turns out brighter in game.
>>
>>319654582
>Meant to say color wheel for skin color.
>Also a skeleton covenant along with a dragon covenant.
>>
>Putting together different sets of armor causes them to select colors from a common palette so that it doesn't seem as striking.

Destiny was shit in a lot of ways, but the way you could put on anything and have it look nice was pretty cool in the lower levels.
>>
File: jester-s-robes-lg.png (8 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
jester-s-robes-lg.png
8 KB, 220x165
>>
>>319655126
kill yourself
>>
File: 1340962598654.png (184 KB, 291x291) Image search: [Google]
1340962598654.png
184 KB, 291x291
>People use PvP to justify why dark souls 2 didn't suck dicks
>>
I just want the inevitable dragon covenant transformation to look good
>>
>>319655224
Nah, not a big fan getting backstabbed mid roll by some faggot with shit internet.
>>
>>319655507
move to a not third-world country
>>
>>319655560
No the trick is to move to a third world country because the laggard gets the advantage.
>>
>>319655560
Speaking as someone living in Panama. I got free backstabs all day everyday in DaS.

Stopped abusing them, but it was still pretty good doing all sorts of shit that would be impossible in the ol us of a.
>>
File: stormking.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stormking.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>319641634
So meany people ignoring DeS.. such a shame.
>>
I just want bosses and areas to feel truly different.
>>
File: 1392770908085.png (201 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1392770908085.png
201 KB, 500x380
>Types huge wall of stuff I wanted to see.
>Realize I'm basically just asking for Demon's Souls 2

It truly is the Morrowind of JRPGs
>>
>>319656095
des isnt on PC
>>
>>319656095
>posts worst boss from DeS

Oh wait. Never mind. The worst boss is Fool's Idol. Wait. It's Leechmonger. No wait, it's Adjudicator. No, it's Dragon God. Wait, it's actually Phalanx. Or maybe it's Dirty Colossus?

Goddamn, it's so hard to figure out which boss in Demon's Souls is the shittiest, since there's only three good bosses in that game (False King, Flamelurker, Maneaters).
>>
>>319639086
if they add useless bosses like bed of chaos, congregation or those fucking rats, I hope they make those useless bosses as cool as Demon Souls dragon god. At least he felt threatening
>>
>>319656575
>“Having the game be ‘difficult’ was never the goal. What we set out to do was strictly to provide a sense of accomplishment. We understood that “difficulty” is just one way to offer an intense sense of accomplishment through forming strategies, overcoming obstacles, and discovering new things. Our goal of a sense of accomplishment was the basis of the game since the early stages of development, and we never strayed from that.”
>>
Make the inevitable Valley of Defilement/Blighttown homage not shit. Make it dangerous in both enemy and level design, and make it feel like the sort of place where you'd get deathly sick just walking in there.

Don't put in any more 'poison water that slows you down' segments. Shrine of Amana's water mechanic was also infuriating, absolutely do not add in another Shrine of Amana.

More sets of armour and clothing. Fashion souls #1 priority
>>
>>319656575
Thing is, Demon's Souls didn't have any bad bosses. Even its puzzle boss Dragon God was implemented nicely for what it was trying to do. Each boss was unique, had its own pattern, its own puzzel and its own weaknesses.

Dark Souls bosses are 80% end game enemies you fight early on. 10% Hp sponges and 10% incomplete.
>>
>>319656765
>What we set out to do was strictly to provide a sense of accomplishment.

Gee, I feel so accomplished beating braindead bosses like Fool's Idol or gimmicky puzzle bosses like Dragon God. What an AMAZING sense of accomplishment! It's like I had just climbed Mt. Everest or ran a country marathon!

Thanks, Miyazaki!
>>
>>319656575
Only bad boss was dragon king and even then it was only because he was an obstacle course.
>>
File: dark_souls_3-3165630.jpg (204 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3-3165630.jpg
204 KB, 1000x707
>>319657029
You are welcome, my friend. Please be excited for Dark Souls III: Game of the Year Edition!
>>
I'm usually not for bringing back shit from past games even though it doesn't make sense lore-wise just for fanservice, but I'd love it if still had the painting guardian set availble in-game.

That's pretty much it, as for the rest I'm just trusting that the game will surprise me.
>>
>>319656575
The bosses in DeS aren't designed the same way than in the other games.

Here it was more about figuring out what to do, and a specific way to fight each boss.
Sure it's easy to come years later and say they were shit, but the first time you entered the boss room, you couldn't tell immediately what you were supposed to do, you were lost and this gave the player sense of weakness and overcoming challenges by being smarter.
They also all had better presentation because of this, they were more threatening.

You're saying they're shit only because once you overcome this challenge once, it's easy as fuck (except for the 3 you mention, coincidence?), but that doesn't make them inherently bad at all.

Beating bosses wasn't as satisfying in DaS but DaS still had a few bosses revolving around this. In DaS2 when you entrer the room you already know the only thing the game will ask from you is to dodge and hit repeatedly.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.