[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just downloaded Undertale. What is this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: PyQtpLcdg_VU.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (50 KB, 878x549) Image search: [Google]
PyQtpLcdg_VU.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
50 KB, 878x549
I just downloaded Undertale. What is this game?
>>
play it
>>
>>319634759
this.
Don't spoil yourself all the fun, you dumbass.
>>
Muh Tumblr
>>
>>319634576
kusoge
>>
it's fucking garbage, I hope you pirated it
>>
it's a meme game
it's popular to dislike it
>>
>>319634576
Some shitty Earthbound clone thats only popular because of some shitty Gamefaqs competition and Tumblr's autistic community
>>
Most of /v/ agrees that it's about a 7/10 but incredibly overrated.

Most of /v/ also agrees that the fanbase is fucking awful, and rightfully so. I even saw one anon the other day call the pacifist run similar to Paper Mario.

Paper. Fucking. Mario.
>>
>>319636021
>>319636603
Where did all this tumblr talk come from?
Do you go on tumblr and track who enjoyed it?
Why are you spending so much time on tumblr?
>>
>>319636710
yeah paper mario sucks..
>>
>>319634576
This game is glorious! I can't believe it almost went under the radar. Quite a surprise that a game I never heard of beat a game I hold dear in my heart in that Gamefaqs poll.
>>
File: 58249.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
58249.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
A game with the hardest to find Easter egg of all time.
>>
>>319636842
And Undertale is better?
>>
>>319636778
Some anons had screenshots of Tumblrinas rallying for this meme game. But tbqh /v/ is just as retarded because they vote for Undertale to see Nintendofan tears.
>>
>>319636914
It's more fun to me
>>
>>319636710
paoer mario a shit
>>
>>319636991
>>319637026
I don't see how that's possible. I can't think of a single aspect that Undertale is better than Paper Mario. Not one. I'm trying to seriously... SERIOUSLY see it, but I can't.

Help me out here, anon. Keep in mind, I beat both the genocide and the pacifist route.
>>
Undertale review: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tomadapt/recommended/
>>
>>319636710
Yep, I like the game and it gave me feels I thought I wouldn't feel, but as far as this goes as a game, compared to a story and OST, it's incredibly sub-par
Unless you're doing a genocide run, which is also has severe problems as well, i.e forced grinding and only two interesting fights
>>
>>319637056
It has more memes and its a indie title which seems important nowadays
>>
>>319637056

Different people have different perceptions of media, which causes them to develop different opinions. For instance, have you ever noticed that you and your family don't enjoy the same music all the time?
>>
>>319637121
>Compared to a story and OST
I meant to say "as compared to it's story and OST"

fuck
>>
>>319637205
Why are you acting like a dick? I asked him why he thought Undertale was better. I gave him a chance to explain his opinion.
>>
>>319634576

Surely that deserved it's own thread. Why don't you ask /utg/?

Also: > posting image from the second area of the game
> still having no idea

Fuck you another Undertale shitpost.
>>
File: 1448777153595.jpg (63 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1448777153595.jpg
63 KB, 878x814
>>319637056
its simple really
paper mario < literal shit < blundermeme
>>
>>319637348

You seem to have difficulty understand the concept of other people having distinct worldviews, given that you are attempting to argue that somebody should not prefer something because you cannot see a reason to prefer it.

I can recommend you some children's literature on the distinction between facts and opinions, if you would like.
>>
>>319637585
I think you missed the part where I gave him a chance to explain his opinion. That's more than most anons get on this Vietnamese papercrafting forum.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.