[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Hardest Video Game Bosses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 513x287) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 513x287
ITT: Hardest Video Game Bosses
>>
>>319629357
You don't even get to fight Skullface, not in that area or anywhere else in the game, much less interact with him, and you can barely even see him in that screenshot.
>>
File: skullface.gif (2 MB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
skullface.gif
2 MB, 500x305
>>319629579
10/10
>>
File: time_demon.jpg (100 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
time_demon.jpg
100 KB, 380x250
This game in general was just tough. It took me five years to finally beat it. The bullshit part about this final boss: Right before you fight him he sends you back in time to kill four previous bosses in a boss rush fashion, and THEN only do you get to fight him. This guy had so much health and different phases I didn't think I would ever beat this game. It doesn't help either that even when you do get to him, if you lose all your lives, you have to do the whole boss rush again before rematching thus guy. Absolutely brutal. And that music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWt4wiETyyQ&index=15&list=PLhrK8zP7p2c4ig0bSt_TlA1-ivmu6HWlx
>>
what a thrill

with darkness and silence through the night

what a thrill

I'm searching and I'm rules of nature
>>
Ikaruga's final boss.
>>
>>319629619
I'm fucking love this file name holy shit 10/10
>>
>>319629579
Maybe I'm missing something, but what does Skullface have to do with anything?
>>
>>319629619
I wish Hardline had more legs.
Driving off ramps in muscle cars to death grips was pretty fun for 2 hours.
>>
File: maxresdefault (22).jpg (145 KB, 914x1280) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (22).jpg
145 KB, 914x1280
Doku, definitely.

The cool thing I love about Ninja Gaiden is that if you can beat him, the game automatically unlocks the next difficulty level.

I wish more games were like that. I love it when games reward skill like that.
>>
>>319630117
Everything Snake Eater-related
>>
>>319630117
MGSV basically claims he was following you the entirety of Snake Eater.
He's joking that skullface is in the image climbing the ladder with Snake.
>>
>>319630279
>>319630226
What the fuck that's retarded
Maybe I should have listened to those audio logs
>>
>>319630117

this

>>319630226

Skullface trails behind you during MGS3 to ensure the mission goes smoothly. And if you look closely in OP's screenshot, you can see Skullface following after you near the bottom of the ladder.
>>
>>319630193
That only happens with Sigma, which means you played the worst version of Ninja Gaiden.
>>
>>319630664
Is it really considered the worst? Well, even if so, I still think that rewarding skilled players like that is a very good thing. Even if NGS is the worst version of NG, I still think it did well by adding that feature. More games ought to do that.
>>
>>319630995
Yeah, it is the easiest out of the Ninja Gaidens (Vanilla, Black and Sigma), there were a lot of little details that I don't remember which makes it worse, the only that I remember is Beserkers don't break your block with their first hit anymore, which means you can now counter this first hit, making their encounters seem like a joke.
>>
>>319631331
Berserkers are the dinosaur-like guys with the big sword that go full super saiyan when you get them down to half health, right?

Did they really break your guard in the first swing in other NG games?

If so, damn. Then my tactic of constantly parrying them to death will not work in Vanilla and in Black.

Also, I guess I can understand why people consider Sigma the worst considering that you are forced into three stupid Rachel chapters.
>>
>>319629357
Hard in which way? The kind where with perfect skill and execution you can still beat them at level 1 with a dildo or hard as in you need a party of level 99 characters with specific skills and half an hour of free time?
>>
>people think it was actually (just) Skullface following you when it's clarified multiple times that XOF was established as a secondary unit

I know it's silly to think about and things like >>319629619 make me laugh but it's obvious there had to be more than one agent. Snake pretty much had his own SELF ESTEEM TEAM that he didn't even know about.
>>
>>319629357
Vergil 3 from DMC3 on DMD is super fucking difficult.
>>
mushihimesama final boss
>>
>>319631331
I'm just going through Ninja Gaiden 3 vanilla at the moment. I went to go buy sigma 2 but the guy gave me 3 in the box so I thought I'd play through it before returning it.

So far I don't see what everyone's saying is bad about it but it is my first Ninja Gaiden game. Will sigma 2 be good? That's what I originally wanted.
>>
>>319632263
NG3 is the worst Ninja Gaiden game. I'm sorry that your first NG game had to be NG3.

NGS2 is a watered down version of Ninja Gaiden 2 on the Xbox.

If you want to play the NG games, you should get an Xbox 360.

But if you don't want to get a 360, then go ahead and play NGS1 and NGS2. Those are passing versions. Just know that they're not as good as the Xbox/360 versions.
>>
>>319632263
Sorry I've only played Ninja Gaiden Black, Sigma and Vanilla 2, don't know much about Sigma 2, I know there is a downgrade to blood (it's not permanent like in vanilla 2).

What you guys need to know is that Sigma versions (and NG3) are not made by the original creator Tomonobu Itagaki, but by Yosuke Hayashi, which is one of the reasons why diehard fans say NG is ruined.

But the extra characters in Sigma 2 sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
>>319632481
I don't quite get what everyone says is bad about it?

I went straight in on hard and it seems challenging enough. I'm a big DMC player so wanted to give this series a shot.

I knew of 3's reputation so I was really disappointed to open the box to it but I have to say I'm enjoying the experience.

What is your personal gripe with the game?
>>
File: 1.jpg (34 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34 KB, 700x525
>>319629357
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.