[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roy is freaking awesome. Lucinafags, Ikefags and Ephraimfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1449093790511.png (1 MB, 1120x1494) Image search: [Google]
1449093790511.png
1 MB, 1120x1494
Roy is freaking awesome.

Lucinafags, Ikefags and Ephraimfags are just jealous of him, his red hair, his awesome Awakening and Smash 4 redesigns, the country busting Sword and his 7-girl harem.
>>
...if I was jealous of that why wouldn't i just play him? You sound like you're 14
>>
Lucina is cute tho
>>
May as well just call him the Sword of Seals because that is literally all his existence is good for.
>>
>>319628753
I was never a roy fag, but my best friend was. He mained roy in melee while I mained marth. In brawl he mained snake and lucas, but it was never the same as we couldn't face eachother as marth vs. roy. He was devastated when smash 4 came and they killed his mains again. So just for that reason, I'm glad that roy came as a DLC character.
>>
What does the M in PM stand for?
>>
>>319629443
Melee. PM = Project Melee.
>>
>>319629443

Mayhem
>>
Roy is worst Lord, play his actual game before you praise him.
>>
>>319629443
Marbles, because the butthurt Melee fans lost them long ago
>>
>>319628753
You mean the lord who will almost always be worse than his dad? I guess being part dragon doesn't help stat growths.
>>
>>319629681

>Actually playing Fire Emblem

Nobod ycares

Roy was just the less faggy alternative to that tiara wearing nigga Marth in Smash Bros
>>
>>319629513
Nope.
>>
>>319629824
>Actually playing Fire Emblem
>Nobod ycares

What a stupid fucking thread.
>>
>>319629513
The M never stood for Melee. It was always called Project M, not Project Melee. It's understood that the M alludes to Melee, but that's not the same thing as explicitly standing for it.
>>
>>319629824
At the time it was acceptable, now playing as characters you have no idea on is retarded. It's a party game, you play as your favorites because of the games they starred in.

Marth shits on fucking Roy, hell even Lucina is a better fucking character than Roy. Roy sucks balls and I can guarantee that nobody would play Roy in Smash if they bothered to play FE.
>>
File: 1421023764296.jpg (78 KB, 640x857) Image search: [Google]
1421023764296.jpg
78 KB, 640x857
In melee he had hitstun on his d-tilt where he could follow up.

Sakurai removed this because he doesn't believe in any combos other then shield grab d-throw to X .
>>
>>319628753
his Awakening design is fucknig garbge
smash 4 is pretty fucking good
>>
>>319628753
But anon Ephraim had the Best Awakening redesign.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.