[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about getting a PS4 for weebshit. Which bundle should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ps4.png (455 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
ps4.png
455 KB, 800x568
Thinking about getting a PS4 for weebshit. Which bundle should I get?
>>
>>319628595
the uncharted one
all the special ps4's look retarded, but battlefront is complete shit
>>
>>319628595
Why would you play $400 for weebshit games when you can just google "anime waifus" for free?
>>
Uncharted
Destiny PS4 looks cool tbqh senpai, but the game sucks
>>
>>319628595

The CE PS4s looks terrible compared to the ones in Japan.
>>
>>319629102

I thought the taken king was really good. I had a lot of fun playing it, and loathed vanilla destiny.
>>
>for weebshit
>all the bundles are westernshit
Wasn't there a Bloodborne bundle?
>>
>for weebshit
Do you actually want one for specific games or are you just buying them for a vaguely defined concept type of game you think is coming?

Because if it's the latter, don't do that. That's dumb. The PS4 itself is fine and I recommend it if it has games you want. But don't buy a console for some vaguely defined concept.
>>
>>319629012
>>319629102

Thanks for the replies, anons. That's what I was leaning towards, too; I was considering picking up some shooter (maybe CoD), but that PS4 is ugly as fuck. I've heard bad things about both Battlefront and Destiny, so I probably won't get them, either.

How's Uncharted? I'm not too familiar with the game.

>>319629082

Hell if I know, anon. I do enjoy the gameplay of Disgaea, Persona, and Atelier, though, so there's that. I'll also probably pick up Bloodborne, although I haven't played much of the souls games. I'm also sort of interested in Horizon, although that's not a weeb game.

>>319629235

Is there? That'd be nice. It's "unavailable" on Amazon (and completely unlisted, in fact).
>>
>>319629380

See >>319629382, there's enough games I want for it that I'm willing to pick one up. I'm not quite dumb enough to buy a console for no games.
>>
File: 1448763428145.jpg (4 MB, 4992x2808) Image search: [Google]
1448763428145.jpg
4 MB, 4992x2808
>>
>>319629380
>But don't buy a console for some vaguely defined concept.

Though, just saying here. PS4 does have "weeab" games on lock down.

Who knows if he'll even like said upcoming games though, but I know I will.
>>
Hey OP if you're in NA Onechanbara Z2 is on sale on amazon for 20 bucks
>>
>>319629679

Hey, hey, thanks for the tip, anon! I appreciate it.
>>
We had 1TB + 2 4DS + GTA V + MGS V bundle on sale for like a 4 days. Sold out like hot shit.
The controller is such a shit with micro battery and the second one costs half a billion.
>>
>>319629854
And EDF 4.1 just came out too
god i sound like a shill for xseed
>>
>>319629864

I get the feeling I missed out on some pretty decent bundles. I'm in luck with the controller, though; I bought one a year or so ago to make non-combat in FFXIV more comfortable.
>>
>>319629989

Don't worry, anon, I was actually looking at both of those games. I woulda listed them, but it's 3:30a and I just finished studying for the evening, so my brain's a little fried right now.

Thanks for reminding me!
>>
>>319629382
>How's Uncharted?
Pretty decent third person shooter.
It's like a fun long movie
The 2nd game is one of the best shooters of the previous generation
>>
>>319628595
You should wait a bit more for the PS4 to have games instead of just announces. It will cost you less next year.
>>
>>319630123

Thanks for the info, anon! Sounds like the Uncharted bundle is the one for me, since it seems to have the better of the bundled games.

I haven't played a third-person shooter since the first Gears of War, so it'll be fun to revisit the genre with Uncharted and EDF.

>>319630494

Aha. I would, but part of it is my mother is hassling me about getting me something for Christmas, I think because I didn't let my family get me something for my birthday and I'm off at school again.

So, I'm lucky to be getting something as a gift, but the issue is that I have to come up with something; a PS4 was next on my radar and I was going to wait a while, but I suppose Christmas is a good opportunity.
>>
>>319630676

cool blog, me.

polite sage because i got my question answered, thanks everyone
>>
>>319628595
Try to find an original Destiny bundle, that white console is godlike
>>
>>319630867

>White controller

Do people seriously do this?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.