[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a video game where I could fly into a supernova or maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Is there a video game where I could fly into a supernova or maybe just witness and look at one from afar?
>>
File: aklsjnflkasd.png (3 KB, 978x637) Image search: [Google]
aklsjnflkasd.png
3 KB, 978x637
>flying into a supernova
>>
>>319626421

That's the whole point. I want a game where I could witness a supernova and fly into it oblivious to the fact that it would kill me.
>>
modded skyrim :^)
>>
>>319626267
okay I'll bite

Elite: dangerous
>>
In asura's wrath, the final bossfight iin the DLC ending is you flying through intergalactic space while god throws planets and stars and blue giants at you and makes stars go supernova around you

You punch him in the face so hard it creates the big bang
>>
>>319626267
You don't exactly fly into the supernova yourself but Sephiroth brings the supernova to you if that counts ha ha (final fantasy 7)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Space Engine.

Universe Sandbox 2.
>>
File: GeJ4rPn.png (3 MB, 1920x1138) Image search: [Google]
GeJ4rPn.png
3 MB, 1920x1138
>>319626267
Try space engine. It's not very video gamey, but it is a spectacular universe generation program you can use to fly around space. You can stumble upon some very breath taking sites on your lonely adventure through the cosmos.
>>
>>319627549
>>319627729

Thanks, I'll definitely try it. I've been very fascinated by the universe my whole life and when I came to realization that we are pretty much tied to Earth and pretty much everything in space is certain death to us I've wanted to explore parts that we are not supposed to.
>>
File: SpaceEngine5.webm (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
SpaceEngine5.webm
3 MB, 1600x900
>>319627729
this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.