[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what does everyone sit on I want a chair with good back support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
So, what does everyone sit on
I want a chair with good back support but it has to be worth it
Pic related: DXRacer Iron Series worth it for 349.99 currently on massdrop?
>>
go to the office supply store and they have computer chairs that you can check out and sit in

now, they won't have the "gamer" branding and they'll cost about $200 less, but if you can cope with that you can get a decent chair
>>
>>319623125
An old bar stool.
After seeing that Hydraulic explode up that guy's ass I've gone back to old chairs.
>>
>>319623446
I think that was a fake article desu
>>
>>319623125
Go away shill.

Wait for a good sale at an office supply store (25-50% off, or more) that has good adjustability, like good recline/tilting.
>>
if you want to buy an expensive chair save $100 more and get a herman miller or steelcase. otherwise follow the advice in this thread
>>
>>319623320
This. I went to office depot and got an executive style chair with good back support for $169.99
>>
Used office chair, dumbass.

Did you pick that chair because it matches your Razer headset or something?
>>
File: CitIUyt.jpg (108 KB, 1039x1191) Image search: [Google]
CitIUyt.jpg
108 KB, 1039x1191
>>319623125
>>
>>319624086
would use
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 840x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 840x780
>>319623125
I invested in a standing desk that has a switch on it if I need to lower or raise it. I do have a Herman Miller Aeron chair though. Which is 100X better than your silly Doritos chair you've posted.

It's $900 new but you can pick up a used one for like $700. Way easier to be elevated than to be down low, but I stand 99% of the time so it's become another table more than anything.
You're not poor are you anon?
>>
>>319623125
I sit on a kitchen chair with a chair cushion, works fine. Good back support.
>>
DX racer F Series. It was worth it in my opinion. The headrest pillow hurt my neck so I took it off. Comfortable as fuck afterwards.
>>
>>319624449
this is the best chair I have ever sat on. It is worth literally every penny. But GODDAMN, it's a lot of pennies.
>>
>>319623125
Why would anyone pay $350 for this fagwaggon?
>>
I sit on a huge log that I carved into a rough chair shape. Sturdy as fuck, doesn't slide around because it doesn't have any faggot-ass wheels, strong enough to hold an actual ton, cost me next to nothing, will probably hold up for hundreds of years, can be used for weightlifting, and it won't shoot metal shards up my asshole. All in all, the perfect sitting implement.
>>
If your chair has wheels or levers on it, you need to seriously consider suicide.
>>
File: 41ePX6LqZuL._SY300_.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
41ePX6LqZuL._SY300_.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
I sit in a chair like this. It's lightly padded. It's pretty comfortable, I took it from the game store I worked at when it closed.
>>
File: Tube Pillow.jpg (55 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
Tube Pillow.jpg
55 KB, 1100x1100
I have a very old shitty chair, but combined with a $10 microbead tube pillow and a $20 memory foam cushion, it's surprisingly comfy.

Pic related, definitely worth the ten dollars if you lean back while gaming, gives your back extra limbic support. Also, if you sleep on your side you can put it between your knees to alleviate leg tension. I love this little bitch.
>>
>>319624901
The same reason they would pay for any overpriced ricey gaymer shit - because they're fucking retarded. And it's those people who keep companies like Razer in business.
>>
>>319623446
>Hydraulic

Uhhhhh, did you mean pneumatic? I've never had to replace the hydraulic fluid In my chair.
>>
>>319623125

craigslist aeron, also for the price of that dx racer you can easily get a ... craigslist aeron
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.