[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that you were never able to beat until recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x907
ITT: Games that you were never able to beat until recently
>>
>never able to beat
I don't understand. Did your PS2 break? You could've emulated the game for years now. Or even bought a used PS2.
>>
>>319617973
>it took him this long to beat the best game ever
>>
>>319618356
>hasnt played MGS 3
lol
>>
>>319618480
>MGS3
>better than the Evangelion of vidya
H E H
E
H
>>
>>319618072
I meant I didn't complete the game until recently. Being a kid with shitty gaming skills put me off of this game for a while.
>>
>>319618573
All i see is autistic rambles
>>
>>319617973
Have this on Vita and Triple
Is there a difference between these two and the PS2 version?
>>
>>319618580
The game has terrible controls so it makes sense
>>
File: ee30zcR.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
ee30zcR.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>319617973
Earthbound, funnily enough.
>>
>>319618963
What generation of gaming do you cone from that you think MGS 2 has bad controls?
>>
>>319617973
i didnt like the doc ock boss fight at the end, but it was a fun game
>>
>>319618580
>>319618963
The only gripe I have with MGS 1 and 2 is that some awkward camera angles make it hard to not get spotted, especially in Sons of Liberty where you have to find the node for each area. Other than that, the games play just fine.
>>
File: teedus laff.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
teedus laff.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>there are people who turned their PS2 off at that part
>>
>>319619690
Not even kidding all 3 family members as soon as it started.

It'd like this scene had magnetic pull.
>>
>>319618573
That's a good comparison, since both are terrible and overrated by weebs.
>>
>>319619690
More like
>there are people who still haven't realized the entire thing was a simulation and you, the player, were the subject
>>
Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox 360

Took me like two years of off and on again playing to finally beat. Wouldn't have taken me so long if the projectile spam and boss design weren't actually fucking broken.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.