[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This SJW of mine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.jpg (292 KB, 1655x900) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
292 KB, 1655x900
Boring as shit WAR IS HORROR ;_; "game" gets 10/10 reviews.
How many dicks did they suck?
Because obviously the game doesn't fucking deserve all the praise it gets.
>>
Who are you quoting?
>>
Are you a retard?

How is this little war o' mine SJW at all?

Because it's trying to raise awareness about something?
>>
>Because obviously the game doesn't fucking deserve all the praise it gets.

stopped reading here
>>
>>
>>319611157

> pirate it when it came out
> too lazy to read the manual(is there one)
> have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing
> quit and decide to go look for the manual
> never bother looking for the manual
>>
>>319611157
TWOM was like 1 of 3 good games released last year.
>>
Holy shit I loved this game.
Honestly made me feel like a prick for some of the choices I made.
I remember it ending with the some raiders breaking in and killing one of the women.
I had two people left one who was wounded and desperately required medicine.
I desperately sent out the other female and made her murder a family to get what she needed.
Then as she dragged herself home covered in blood she walked in to find the other woman had killed herself.
I remember just watching her collapse in the hallway and just going...Holy fuck
>>
>>319611672
Its fucking shit senpai don't bother
You spend most of your time watching bars fill and sometimes have to kill people because war is hell ;___________________;
>>
>>319611378
>.
stopped reading there
>>
>>319611887
I agree. The game needed way more nukes and kill streak options. Also why no vehicles? No sex? I learned nothing about anything except how war can change someone and turn away someone starving because you are starving. What a bad game
>>
>>319611672
>Being this retarded
iOS users can figure this game out, but you can't. You're future prospects aren't look good, kid.

Game is fine, it's a fun resource management game with light (and clunky as fuck) combat elements, but I found it particularly engaging.

It really suffers from an optimal plan - something I hope the expansion fixes.
>>
>>319611362
this.

not a great game, but definitely not some 'social justice crusade against war' as op claimed.

war is shit, the game does a pretty good job depicting that, you can either embrace how shit war is and go full cheeki breeki or you can be a sensitive little cunt and try and help everyone. entirely up to the player.
>>
>muh esss jay double ewes!!
>>
>>319612269
Fuck off tumblrina
>>
>>319612359
>It really suffers from an optimal plan - something I hope the expansion fixes.
optimal plan? expansion?
>>
>>319611157
> *I* don't like this game, so NOBODY else should either
> Truly, I am euphoric
>>
>>319611157
>sjw to say that war is a bad thing
Are you actually 12?
>>
>>319612810
As in, once you figure out what to build in what order, and what to prioritize in terms of loot, and what characters can do what things.

For instance Roman can use a knife, which is fairly easy to get, to kill soldiers at the Military Outpost and fairly easily secure a rifle + ammo + kevlar vest.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.