[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project M is the best game ever. Straight up. https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: kZwqYYR.png (199 KB, 715x505) Image search: [Google]
kZwqYYR.png
199 KB, 715x505
Project M is the best game ever. Straight up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJIBZZ6a_Hs
>>
yeah is 'aight
>>
>>319586189
It's pretty great. Prof Pro/Rolex rematch never.

Rest in peace.
>>
who gives a shit lol
>>
>>319587913
lol

haha so true bro

lol lol
>>
I too am subscribed to GRsmash
>>
I appreciate the work and love they put into actually trying to make the characters represent their games. Like Wario
>>
>>319589675
wtf, they don't even respect Kirby's rock ability and made it possible to smack Kirby right out of it with almost anything when it's suppose to be invincible outside grabs.

Fucking hacks at respecting the character material
>>
>>319590085
huh. didn't know about that. nobody i play with uses kirby. is it fixed in 3.61?
>>
Has SINe updated his build since the second 3.61 leak?
>>
>>319590436
2nd? did it have anything new? last i heard was some halloween outfits
>>
>>319589675
Believe it or not, Wario's vanilla moveset is based on something that actually makes sense when you realize it. It's actually really obvious and you probably will feel stupid if I told you
>>
>>319590962
There have been 3 separate builds leaked. His only had the first two.

>Leak 1 was the Stage Clear dev build
>Leak 2 was the "halloween build" simply called that because that was their planned release date. It is a variation on 3.61
>Leak 3 from yesterday was a newer 3.61 scheduled presumably for around December 20th which made Kirby truly copy Mewtwo's shadow ball, Ganon's cape, and gave him Roy's sword for that ability among other documented buffs and glitch fixes.
>>
>>319591254
Wario Ware? Yeah, I know.
I just like Wario's representation of Wario Land games better.
>>
>>319591343
ah, hes got 3.6.1
>>
File: 1437779777593.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1437779777593.gif
2 MB, 300x228
PM is shitty fanfiction of Sakurai's also shitty but official fanfiction.

The game is also too easy with far too many braindead characters.
>>
>>319591982
I'm curious... what's an example of a non-brain-dead character and why is that?
>>
>>319592339
The Melee characters who were not overly changed. Yet they re still much easier than their Melee counterparts due to the mechanics and engine being watered down.

Which is exactly why I would always play Melee over this.
>>
File: negroman_thinking.jpg (6 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
negroman_thinking.jpg
6 KB, 250x247
>>319592629
>they changed the characters I play, therefore the changed characters are braindead

You failed to explain why the changes make them less complex, and you failed to give evidence for why Melee's characters are complex in the first place
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.