[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hotline Miami 2 Level Editor Beta Tomarrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: based.jpg (15 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
15 KB, 279x181
You guys hyped for the beta tomarrow?
Discuss
>>
I don't believe you.
Source
>>
>>319580423
proof
>>
File: 1408242628416.png (634 KB, 2560x1080) Image search: [Google]
1408242628416.png
634 KB, 2560x1080
>>319580423
whats taking them so long with the level editor anyway they seemed to have had it working just fine before the game was released?
>>
>>319583971
They have a devblog where they tell you how there's a lot of stuff that needs to be done.
But
>Still no custom music support
>Enemies still limited to the character they fought during the game
>No crazy combinations that create new, interesting gameplay, which is the point of a level editor
>>
>>319584429
hotline miami was made in game maker
cant they just do pallet swaps for the npcs?
>>
>>319582448
>>319582283
10 seconds of googling, you fucking retards.

http://dennaton.blogspot.no/2015/11/beta-releasedate.html
>>
>>319585845
>expecting anyone to think you're not trolling and bother googling
>>
I'm whatever you call more apathetic than apathetic.
>>
>>319587505
omnithetic?
>>
File: [audience laughs].gif (2 MB, 649x472) Image search: [Google]
[audience laughs].gif
2 MB, 649x472
>tomarrow
>>
Too little, too late.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.