[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so once S42 and the persistent universe finally release how many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
so once S42 and the persistent universe finally release how many months/years should i wait before the game is fleshed out enough to be worth playing and hardware will be advanced enough and priced fairly enough to afford a rig worth playing it on?

and will there be aliens?
>>
>>319577147
devs coming out, tellling people that the whole game is a scam and there is no actual game footage.
so yeah. 2040?
>>
>>319577147
It's not going to release OP. So don't worry about it.
>>
>>319577510
they've already release 'modules' that allow you to fuck around in a hanger and look at the spaceships you spent real money for and dogfight other people online with broken physics in an astreroid field.

and they paid top fucking dollar for A-list actors to do mocap and VA so they have to at least put out a story book telltale like 'module' later on.
>>
File: 1444482494446.png (159 KB, 361x355) Image search: [Google]
1444482494446.png
159 KB, 361x355
>>319577809
wow. that sounds like no scam at all! I will now proceed to pour more into it since I know they hired A-list actors for 234096572434 dollars and brought out "modules" that will be "part of the finished game" which you can enjoy now already.
>>
>>319578017
I bet you the game would already be made and released if they just did a media black out after reaching their initial goal instead of having to spend all their time and money creating content and vlogs to reassure their backers.

but they probably wouldn't of had the money to hire all those A-listers then.
>>
>>319577510
confirmed retards
>>
File: 1444922376279.png (96 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
1444922376279.png
96 KB, 462x600
>>319578314
who cares about a-lists. just make the fucking game and stop shilling. Nobody needs to be reassured if you're working on a game. But they aren't, so they have to create vlogs which take away so much time...
>>
File: pN6pMhA.png (581 KB, 1281x753) Image search: [Google]
pN6pMhA.png
581 KB, 1281x753
hue
>>
isn't there a free fly for this game until the 14th? what the fuck are you supposed to even do during the free fly? the persistent universe isn't in yet so you just fly around wanking over your shitty ship? and this game has had how many years and millions of dollars pumped into it?
>>
>>319580872
Wasn't this supposed to be a flight simulator in space?
Why did they start dumping all this FPS shooter/mo-cap/second life shit into it before having an actual game first?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.