[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BATTOO TOHWDZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: cwcb.jpg (29 KB, 297x425) Image search: [Google]
cwcb.jpg
29 KB, 297x425
BATTOO TOHWDZ
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 377x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 377x544
>>319566983
She's gorgeous
>>
Why does the internet love these asperger weirdos? Uillillilia, that kid that says frick on youtube, this guy, and countless others.
>>
He's completely losing it, but he seems to gain confidence in his insanity..
>>
>>319567142
dont lop Uli in with these swube
>>
>>319567325
this
at least he has a few things he is competent at
>>
>>319567142
Uli is cool though.
OCD made manifest, but he's just a cool fuckin guy.
The others are just hilarious spergs.
As for cwc, well, there's a long fucking history.
>>
>>319567325
>>319567479
>tfw he used to live in my town

wew
>>
>Gamestop destroys their old games instead of donating to hospitals

you know what, as batshit insane as he is, that's a valid point, why doesn't gamestop donate to hospitals? Gives them brownie points to their customers/investors and they were gonna get rid of them anyway
>>
File: diosmio.jpg (42 KB, 445x503) Image search: [Google]
diosmio.jpg
42 KB, 445x503
>>319566983
>>
>>319567905
Because it's easier to toss them in the garbage than go deal with children at a hospital.
>>
File: 04_rash.jpg (38 KB, 640x200) Image search: [Google]
04_rash.jpg
38 KB, 640x200
>Phil Spencer wearing Battletoads shirt
>Phil Spencer Battletoads twitter picture
>Rare Replay
>Shovel Knight Cameo
>Killer Instinct Cameo

And now this video, I know MS paid CWC to give up his hatred for the HEXbox and viral for the upcoming Battletoads game, its happening.
>>
>>319566983
Why is he still alive?
>>
Is that what Chris Chan looks like now?

I wish he would just go back to his striped sweaters and "want woman, no blacks" signs.
>>
link to vid
>>
File: vegito wth.png (20 KB, 194x213) Image search: [Google]
vegito wth.png
20 KB, 194x213
>>319567905
>Chris making a valid point
>>
>>319567905
because throwing out the thrashed games out in the dumpster is a lot cheaper than taking them to the hospital.
>>
>>319567905
Isn't Gamestop taking in retro games now? You just know that they're going to pick up some old rare games and throw them in the garbage because they're not selling.

man, fuck gamestop.
>>
>>319569854

It's much cheaper, but it's good PR to hear that Gamestop™ is giving power to the cancer players
>>
>>319570095
Maybe you should buy all the games that aren't selling :^)
>>
>>319568159
God has a sense of humor.
>>
What will happen to him when his mother dies? No one wants anything to do with him and there's no way he can take care of himself.
>>
>>319567142
It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
>>
Where can I find his videos?
>>
>>319567905
Same reason supermarkets and farmers destroy excess produce - because the existence of extra devalues what they're trying to sell.
>>
i need to become one of the neckbeards who plays games to an unhealthy degree
i need to be good at something, even something as silly as that.
i can't keep doing nothing. i must learn to play games again
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.