[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which faction was right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
Which faction was right?
>>
Game was so shallow it doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>319564705
The Minutemen. All the other factions were flawed.
>>
they're all shit
>synth lives matter
>radiant quest nigger
>wipes out settlements for no reason
>Enclave with a different skin
>>
>>319564894
What about the Brotherhood of Steel?
>>
How many endings are there in Fallout 4?
>>
>>319565380
there's isn't an ending like rest of the games, no epilogue at all
>>
>>319564705
>God tier

Brotherhood

>Alright tier

Minutemen

>Degenerate tier

Institute

>Laughable tier

Railroad
>>
>>319564997
They're cool in essence, but wanting to destroy all synths because 'we suddenly hate technology if it eats and shits' is just retarded. You can't even have kids with a synth, so you can't even hitler your way out of it. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>319565763
Isn't Paladin Danse a synth though?
>>
File: glow__brotherhood_ofsteel.png (78 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
glow__brotherhood_ofsteel.png
78 KB, 600x450
The only correct answer
>>
Obsidian Entertainment
>>
>>319565989
He is, and once they find out they will try to kill the shit out of him. No matter what he's done for the Brotherhood. That is why they're such dicks.
>>
>>319566564
>synths are able to infiltrate important positions and gather information for the institute
>there is a high ranking BoS member who is a synth
>nah lets leave him alone, nothing will happen if the institute gets loads of brotherhood information

is this what you propose?
>>
>>319566564
They got principles and rules. You either enforce them or have none at all.
>>
>>319565545
Agreed, although the minute men are objectively better when it comes to the interests of the wasteland because they literally are the people of the wasteland and not a faction separate from the wasteland and they don't protect talking toasters (synths)
>>
Those who didn't play the game.
>>
>Choosing the Brotherhood
>Ever
>>
>>319565545
Preston and his skyrim-infinite-quests were enough to make me hate the Minutemen
>>
>>319564705
They should've all die.
>>
>>319565545
>deus ex familiar tier
institute
>power fantasy tier
brotherhood
>HOL UP WITE BOI GOT A FAVOR TO ASK tier
minutemen
>muh sikrit club tier
railroad
>>
>>319566809
>>319566841

My point is that it's illogical to hate near-human synths for no reason other than religious fervor and rigid principles.

I think they're cool as hell, but the whole 'hoarding technology' thing just doesn't rhyme with the wanton destruction of said technology.
>>
File: 500full.jpg (18 KB, 243x297) Image search: [Google]
500full.jpg
18 KB, 243x297
>>319566841
>>
Institute is "I'm arrogant enough to think I can fix it after Father dies" Or the "Let's not nuke the shit out of things anymore"
BoS is the "Probably the best option for long term stability in the entire East Coast region" or the "Wow, Bethesda really likes the Enclave imagery from FO3."
Railroad is "I think these things deserve personhood so let's strip them all of there personality and neither recognize the hypocrisy nor can anyone call us out on this faggotry" faction.
Minute Men "We're awesome as long as we have idealistic leadership, we're not a governing force so we crumble when the chain of command is broken."
>>
The minutemen are the best, only reason anybody hates them is their shitty quests

Brotherhood is a gang of angry dipshits
Institute is full retard
Railroad are literally tumblrinas checking their nonsynth privilege
>>
File: 1447382799673.gif (2 MB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1447382799673.gif
2 MB, 500x335
I've stalled the castle quest with the minutemen so far also danse is asking me to join the brohood after getting a piece of antennae.

I just really want ballistic weaving, should I not "fully" join any of them until I'm done all the quests I can?

Want all dem perks within one survival play through here
>>
>>319570343
>Institute is full retard

Why? They might be assholes with next to no regard for human casualties, but at least they're theoretically the best answer for the future of humanity.
>>
The Institute base kind of reminded me the Citadel from Mass Effect so I chose them.
>>
>>319565763
>Giving machines free will
>ever working out well

It amazes me that people think the Railroad is a valid choice, they think people like Gabriel should be running around because muh equality
>>
>>319571359
You only get locked in to a faction on the second last mission, so just don't do that and make sure you have the Railroad help you build the thing
>>
They're all wrong. Bethesda's version of morally grey is making all the factions a bunch of ugly women on their periods. Wuuuh, muh synths. Wuuuh, we're the future of humanity. Wuuuh, synths r bad. That said, Minutemen is the less shitty of the 4 options.

Railroad is committing yourself to a bunch of self-righteous assholes.

Brotherhood is committing yourself to a 20 year old alcoholic with a small penis and the urge to prove himself with a bushy beard and being really aggro.
>>
If I sided with the minuteman, which US party should I vote for
>>
>>319572685
trump
>>
>>319564705

Anyone that thinks the Institute is the "good" option is deluded.

Throughout, they keep talking about how the commonwealth is over, and doomed, and full of nothing but savage animals. Then, even when you're "in charge", the directorate tells you what to do, and all you can change is the method through which you murder everyone else. Father tells you to kill the entire railroad in cold blood.

And yet people are saying "when i'm in control, i'd change things". No. They're objectively the worst option, and all you did was help them stay underground forever doing whatever they want to the surface.

>which faction was right

Minutemen. Even when you take down the institute, they insist that you evacuate first, and they can peacefully coexist with the other factions. They're the only faction who are doing things to help.
>>
None of them, they were all spectacularly fucking stupid, the brotherhood especially.

Why the fuck, would a group who's sole purpose is the acquisition and protection of technology break into a fucking underground base full of arguably the most advanced technology on earth including a very powerful reactor and working fucking teleportation, plant a bomb on said reactor and blow the whole place up, destroying all the knowledge and technology that they could have taken and studied, also blowing up the literally perfect base they could use for a permanent outpost in the commonwealth.

Whoever designed this game must have fucking retarded, completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>319572685
Rand
>>
>>319564808
this
who gives a shit
can't believe i was hyped for this piece of utter trash
>>
>>319564705
I'm disappointed. Can't even bother playing through with my melee guy.

I don't even know. I don't even care.
>>
>>319572538
Thanks mang
>>
>Brotherhood of Steel
Donald Trump
>The Minutemen
Ted Cruz
>The Institute
Jeb Bush
>The Railroad
Hilary Clinton & Bernie Sanders
>The Enclave
Vladimir Putin
>>
Enclave
>>
>>319574047

It's the battle of Bunker Hill. You get the quest from the institute, and have the option to tell the BoS and the railroad about it.

I saved before this, and kept the save on my desktop, using it to go on and get the minutemen, then the institute endings. Gonna do BoS next, then the railroad (though i'm not sure if I can do the RR, as I got the minutemen to build the relay, though I don't think that matters).
>>
File: 1442775097056.jpg (52 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1442775097056.jpg
52 KB, 500x666
>>319574130
>hilary and bernie
>>
>>319574363
nah you can go further than that. It's the missions where they tell you to bunk others off that they actually go hostile.

telling them about bunker hill just adds more fighters
>>
>>319574130
>Enclave

Are they even in FO4?
>>
File: 1448687065154.png (443 KB, 1320x2436) Image search: [Google]
1448687065154.png
443 KB, 1320x2436
>>319564705
Brotherhood.
>>
Institute = 4chan

>refuse to go outside
>spend all their days wanking over technology and crying about how everyone that isn't them sucks
>live in their Father's basement

Railroad = Tumblr

>taking the moral high-ground
>armchair activists extraordinaire
>take orders from a woman who don't need no man and an autistic robot
>token "sheeeit baby gimme dat code" smart black guy

Minutemen = Reddit

>live in shithole
>constantly demand you do something about it
>claim they're all about freedom and ethics while refusing to do anything useful

BoS = NEOGAF forums

>permaban people they don't like
>rigid and harmful agendas
>claim to have awesome tech, but it's actually a few hunks of junk that's close to breaking point
>>
>>319575062
Nope.
>>
None of them. Institute was closest, had the best idea but were intentionally given retarded shit like kidnapping random people to make them seem worse, because god forbid the villains aren't unambiguously evil. Railroad gets a mention I guess for being the only ones to not treat synths terribly for no conceivable reason, unfortunately they were ruined by absolutely batshit insane execution which pretty much universally led to synths being tricked into thinking they're human, and been kicked into the streets alone to inevitably become raiders.
BoS have cool suits, Minutemen just don't do anything which unfortunately makes them the least retarded of the lot.
>>
>>319564705
they're all shit. I just want to talk to my kid one last time before I create the Neo-Enclave
>>
>>319572916
Except you DO hold the power in the institute. At one point some faggots decide to rebel against you and if you have leveled up your character in a certain way you can get them executed. Would the other scientists allow that if you didn't have absolute reign over it? Also, all coursers answer to you. Worst case scenario you could purge all rebels and rule with iron fist.
>>
>>319579258

>purge the directorate
>no more scientists

lel. Nice institute you've got there, m8. Handful of coursers and sweeping-unit 776x
>>
>>319579258

Also, i don't think you CAN disobey them. You have to kill off the BoS and you have to kill of the RailRoad. Because you're told to.
>>
Were you supposed to Kill Danse? I feel I corrupted my game by not killing him. Why can't you start your own brotherhood faction with him?
>>
File: Preston_Garvey.jpg (670 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Preston_Garvey.jpg
670 KB, 1920x1080
WHY WON'T THE INSTITUTE JUST LEAVE US ALONE?
>>
>>319574363
Thanks again, I was googling around for a quick answer and now I'll follow your ways.
>>
>>319580145

Well, keep checking, just in case. haven't do the railroad or BoS YET, so it might have required me to use them to make the relay...but I can still do all their questlines, so I don't think it's locked me out.

Good luck, anyway, m8. have fun.
>>
>>319573686
Whats your build? I'm level 77 and haven't had a problem with melee after capping A and L, even with a vanilla Shishkebab.
>>
>>319564705
>Institute
>Has no reason to do anything except "muh research". What's the point of making robots so human-like? Why do they go to the effort of killing and replacing people when they could just release original synths and have them integrate in to communities normally? Why abduct people if all you need is a DNA sample?
>Railroad
>Also has no reason for doing anything. Why do they care about synths so much? Why do they prioritize them over helping real people? How the fuck do they have such a large operation when nobody knows about them and nobody in their right mind would give a shit in the first place? Don;t they know that there are actual humans getting fucked and enslaved every day?
>BoS
>Good enough, beth didn't rape them too badly, although hating new-world tech for no reason has always been stupid
>Minutemen
>Plain as fuck but at least they make sense

None of the factions in this game are really good. It's honestly even worse than FO3, having no factions is better than this garbage.
>>
>>319579681
just wait for the mod that lets the brother tell Maxon to fuck off and keep being bros with Danse
>>
>>319573373
Also Elder Maxson was a was a fucking dickhead.
>>
File: 2015-12-09_00001.jpg (321 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-09_00001.jpg
321 KB, 1920x1080
All other things equal, Vengeance, Honor, and Sentinel or Knight Sargent, Elder, and Institute?
>>
>>319576078

The Institute did try to make a unified government once, this was back when they were just starting to get gen 1 synths off the ground though.
>>
The synths seem to be the main point between choosing a faction.

Each faction's opinion on synths:

Institue - Synths are tools
BoS - Synths are evil
Railroad - Synths are people
Minutemen - Synths are scary (the minutemen quests dont ever really deal with synths but this seems to be the opinion of members)

The best option is a mixture of each.
Synth generations 1 and 2 are tools, but generation 3s, while crimes against nature, are practically people.
>>
>>319580828

No, they fucked one up by having their synth open fire and kill everyone at a peace summit.
>>
>>319580852
>The best option is a mixture of each.
>Synth generations 1 and 2 are tools, but generation 3s, while crimes against nature, are practically people.

See this is what I was thinking the whole time, but the game doesn't give you a dialogue option or a quest dialogue for you to have a sort of neutral grounded opinion. You have to choose one asshole or the other, just like in Skryim when it was the Stormcloaks and Imperials. You don't get a choice to say "All of you people are fucking crazy and I don't want anything to do with this"
>>
>>319579602
Told to by the guy who dies off moments later leaving you as the faction's new quest giver.
>>
>>319581243

You literally sit down with the directorate, and have them tell you what WILL happen, regardless of what you say. If you try to dissuade them, they correct you, and tell you that you are NOT the power in the room, they are. As they make up the majority.

It's like the whole scene is put in to keep people from thinking they will ever change the institute.
>>
>>319564705
The point is, none of them. The minute men are hopelessly naive. They aren't going to defensively conquer the wasteland which is why they got fucked up the first time.

The brotherhood would stabilize the region, but at huge cost to the population.

The Institute are arrogant scientists who have no true morality, creating simulacra and hoping that they are OK.

The Rail Road are a bunch of edgy anarchists.

Basically it's an imperfect world, with no good choices left, so the only one that makes sense is to nuke Boston.
>>
File: MM.jpg (2 MB, 1992x2945) Image search: [Google]
MM.jpg
2 MB, 1992x2945
>>319564705
does this even have to be asked?
>>
>>319564705
None of them.

Kill off Brotherhood, Institute, and Railroad (RAILROAD SPECIALLY) with the help of the Minutemen. Then install a mod that makes Preston and the other settlers in Sanctuary non-essential and wipe them all out.

There, all done.
>>
File: 1449638925145.jpg (92 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
1449638925145.jpg
92 KB, 480x460
>>319577461
Perfect.
>>
>>319581192
Yeah, exactly. Truly the best option is not to play.
>>
I didn't like the railroad, but in hindsight, the 'explosive' ending only really fits that group.
>>
The railroad concept was garbage.
>evil co. makes synths
>'enslaves' them
>synths are people so they should be free
>detonate the institute

if synths are people, with all of the inherent rights of man, then the railroad just destroyed the only means of their creation, thereby preventing future generations of sentient life.

It would have made sense if their plan was to commandeer the institute and create independent synthetic lifeforms.
>>
>>319581781
>Ready at a moments notice to defend the Commenwealth from ghouls and raiders and uilt you shitty little huts!

FTFY
>>
>>319582121

I don't think they're about creating more synths. The synths under their care aren't particularly happy with their lot. I think they just want to deal fairly with the ones that have already been created.
>>
>>319566564
Actually Maxson will let him live but exile him from the brotherhood if you have high charisma
>>
>>319582121
I think the idea is that the creation of new synths is wrong as it just furthers the goals of the Institute as a whole since for the most part synths are born into slavery

like >>319582267 said
They're essentially trying to make life better for those already created
>>
>>319582121
They weren't really about making or protecting the means to make synths so much as protecting and rescuing them from the institute.

What I took from it was that since the gen 3s had such independent thoughts and free will, for the most part unless someone spoke their reset code, they wanted to protect them from being enslaved by the institute who makes them for no reason other than "lol, why not?"
>>
File: 1445096148707.gif (155 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
1445096148707.gif
155 KB, 678x422
>>319564705
The Aristocrats
>>
>>319582121
Don't they wipe the memories of the ones who want to be free and replace them with a different set of memories thus destroying the consciousness they were trying to free?
>>
>>319583387

Yes, kinda, but also no. They are the same person, but they have implanted memories.

I get the impression that it's all a bit shonky, philosophically-speaking, but the best they can do given the circumstances.
>>
>>319564705
The institute ofc
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 339x298) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 339x298
>>319567513
>the railroad is the only real option here guys!
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 960x723) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 960x723
>>319572685
The best candidate of course
>>
File: TheJimmyRustler.jpg (36 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
TheJimmyRustler.jpg
36 KB, 600x554
>>319564705
The Atom Cats
>>
>>319567528
TTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
Who gives a shit?
>>
anyone else have their numpad stop working after patch released? wat do
>>
Legion
>>
>actually caring about synth lives

Please tell me none of you sided with delusional fucks who think a machine actually has feeling and is not programmed to seem like they do.
>>
File: n0dfr63.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
n0dfr63.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
>>319585239

>Atom Cats
kek
>>
File: 1445200537108.jpg (32 KB, 426x492) Image search: [Google]
1445200537108.jpg
32 KB, 426x492
>The brotherhood : people don't kill people, technology does.
>>
>>319564705
Going by their situation, rebuilding society in a safe way, Mr. House.
You can ally everybody with him except the Brotherhood of Steel freaks. He'll keep New Vegas independent from Caesar's Legion and the NCR, let the Followers work on helping people and supplying them with better medicine/technologies. As their society gets better they'll reach outwards and help more and more of the Mojave
who cares that House just wants to be the one who gets the glory and praise?
>>
>>319581192
>>319582046
Is there a Skyrim mod that allows me to tell both sides to fuck off ala Yes Man?
>>
>>319581192
>>319586982
There's literally a quest in the main line where you broker out a temporary truce between the two sides if you haven't picked one
>>
>>319573373
Especially when Maxson's Brotherhood compared the threat of Danse to a nuke while trying to grab every nuke possible to use as their main fucking ordinance. Bethesda still don't get the Brotherhood and created a crazy military force that only used the Brotherhood creed as a PR tool.
>>
>>319586982

Part of the Vanilla storyline lets you get both sides to hold a peace talk. If you progress the main storyline enough while mid-way through the civil war it triggers the peace talks.
>>
>>319571359
Took over the castle myself, fuck the minutemen, im making it my own private base.
>>
The psychopath slavers, torturers and mass murderers
The neonazis
The hippies
and
The guys with 2 mission quest line

What a fucking ride.
I went with minutmen, shame they have 3 fucking quests and you can get their ending in 15 minutes.
>>
>>319577461
live in shithole
>constantly demand you do something about it
>claim they're all about freedom and ethics while refusing to do anything useful
So /pol/?
>>
>>319587676
>There's literally a quest in the main line where you broker out a temporary truce between the two sides if you haven't picked one
no there isnt
stop making shit up i did all 4 campaings
>>
>>319588134
>le /pol/ is one person maymay
>>
>>319588456
In all honesty, senpai, I'm starting to think they are, IMO.
>>
I want to destroy Jangles the Moon Monkey
>>
>>319564705
I wold say BOS but then i got that
"Lets murder those guys who arent a military threat to us and so far we had no reason to fight against quest"
I was like ,what? Maxon sir, are you retarded by any chance? During a war you want to start another war? Literally days/hours from our most important missions on which hinges the whole fight with institute you want to launch a large scale assault on another faction?

Then again BoS members seem to be retarded.
They dont consider ghouls human, which are mostly just people with cancer, and they dont consider synths human even if they have no way of telling them apart form humans
>>
>>319589940
>ghouls are mostly just people with cancer

Kekd.

Also, synths aren't people, they're robots
>>
>>319590451
>Also, synths aren't people, they're robots

they arent, at lest gens 3 arent
we can see how they are made in the institute
from organic materials made out of fathers dna

clones would best describe them, or synthethic humans
>>
The USS Constitution
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (20 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
20 KB, 300x301
>>319564705
The Minutemen were morally on the most right, however their major flaw is that they do not possess any real organization or discipline, seeing how they are simply a bunch of loosely connected militia men protecting towns.
Even the Gunners have better military hierarchy than the Minutemen have. Thus, unless the Minutemen were to reform into a more coherent and organized force, they wouldn't be able to create that much more stability in the wasteland.

Railroad has noble goals, assuming you agree on their stance regarding the synths, but ultimately they are extremely minor players whose goals matter very little to the overall Commonwealth, and if anything, the synths they keep releasing to the common population only increases the chaos and problems within the region.

The Brotherhood would probably be able to create the most stable Commonwealth, at the cost of muties, ghouls, (possibly even non feral ones) and synths being wiped out, and any resistance to their regime being stomped down relentlessly. It would probably result in the most bloodshed and carnage, but ultimately end up with the most stable and safe commonwealth for the average human living there.

The Institute is reprehensible in both their creed and methods (kidnapping, mass slaughter of innocents, assassinations, creation and the release of Super Mutants to the surface of the Commonwealth, being just few of their crimes), and their interests are only in the furthering of their own twisted agenda (redefining humanity, wiping out all remnants of old world knowledge, and reigning supreme over the region), and should they succeed in their goals, they would only create a Commonwealth where the average humans would have to cover in fear in front of the scientific cabal of the Institute, and their synth forces.
The Commonwealth would no doubt become stable eventually under their rule, but it would most certainly not be a peaceful, or a decent place to live for 99% of it's denizens.
>>
>>319591210
we need a DLC where we do the final trip of the constitution, land in the atlantic and have a sailing saga against mutated giant octopi, offshore remnant of the enclave, ghoul ghostships and the like.
>>
File: 1421273519162.jpg (164 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1421273519162.jpg
164 KB, 499x499
>tfw killing off the brotherhood and the railroad
Feels good being apart of the Institute, those dgenerates don't get to live
>>
File: 1429036205301.jpg (63 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1429036205301.jpg
63 KB, 500x330
I just want to make America great again with the Enclave.
>>
File: ii1w2iqx27b5q0.jpg (140 KB, 863x596) Image search: [Google]
ii1w2iqx27b5q0.jpg
140 KB, 863x596
>>
>>319571364
>replacing humanity with artificially created and engineered "humans" that are able to be programmed by their creators.
>the best answer for the future of humanity.

Fuck no. The Institute doesn't give two shits about humanity that exists. They want to redefine humanity, via their synths. They see the people of the commonwealth as worthless, and are already replacing them with synths. If they had their way, they'd probably kill off every human outside of their own little nerd club, and replace the population with synths, that they can control and use as they wish.
They are fucking techno jews.
>>
>>319592067
>The Institute doesn't give two shits about humanity that exists
Yeah, because they are degenerates, killers, and gross rad filled subhumans
>>
>>319591761
>joins the inbreeds
>calls other degenerates
kek
>>
I'd say BoS but my character is pretty into banging Curie.
>>
File: murrica intensifies.gif (340 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
murrica intensifies.gif
340 KB, 250x188
>>319576078
You have helped me to decide my path, friend.
Thank you, alas I see the light.
>>
>>319592372
Sure, a lot of them are, but there are also a shitton of normal, good people in the Commonwealth, that the Institute sees as nothing more than trash to be eventually washed away by the "redefined humanity" institute seeks to create.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 540x304
>>319590887
>mfw getting to build your own synth slave/waifu
>>
>>319565380
4ish, one for each faction but 3 are pretty much the same and there is no ending whatsoever. You can continue to place after the "end"
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.