[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>manchild friend is really into skylanders >find it way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: DisneyI30PALBoxart.png (653 KB, 754x537) Image search: [Google]
DisneyI30PALBoxart.png
653 KB, 754x537
>manchild friend is really into skylanders
>find it way too simple/boring to like
>friend buys Disney Infinity 3
>its actually pretty decent
>the gameplay is more complicated, on the level of DmC: Devil May Cry(nowhere near the older ones)
>the extra content is awesome, there's loot gathering, farming for powerups, all kinds of good shit

Why don't we ever talk about this shit? The figurines actually matter. They all play similarily, but with enough differences in skills and combos that they feel fresh. The campaigns are pretty enjoyable and you can customize your own shit. Its not a thin shell of a game like Skylanders and its not "a bunch of shitty costumes and shit" like it is with amiibos.
>>
I didn't like that they used those shitty characters from the cartoon network one.

Also who is Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, and Zeb Orrelios?
>>
>Why don't we ever talk about this shit?

I'm guessing because it's too fucking expensive. The game got trashed on Steam because of that, particularly because Disney made the mistake of listing every piece of content the game has under DLC, so people could easily see the eye-popping amount of cash it'd take to get it all. They wised up and only list a few bits of content now, with the majority of the content tucked away in the ingame store, but the damage is done.
>>
i'll never forgive them for taking clone wars away from genndy. and completely ruining it.
>>

Because it costs hundreds of dollars, maybe?
>>
>>319563981
are you 12 years old?
>>
File: amiibo_2015_lineup.0.0.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
amiibo_2015_lineup.0.0.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>319563981
Why don't you buy Amiibo? Do you want Nintendo to die?
>>
>>319564578

Star Wars Rebels is the followup to clone wars. Its pretty friggin good too.
>>
>>319563981
disney is fucking cancer.
>>
>>319564905
Because it costs hundreds of dollars, maybe?

Smart players buy their games used, wait for a sale, or price-match.

I did the first option for some of Infinity and I did the last two for the rest of Infinity and Skylanders Superchargers.
>>
>>319564757
This. That CGI one is awful.
>>
>>319566204
nah

its good

you just gotta watch the good ones.
>>
File: 20151126_232454-1.jpg (2 MB, 2754x1815) Image search: [Google]
20151126_232454-1.jpg
2 MB, 2754x1815
I love it OP. Waiting on the new force Awakens Playsets next week.
>>
>>319564578
Clone Wars started badly but got better
>>
>>319566634

Jeeeeeesus FUCK dude, how much did that RAPE you for?
>>
File: headchop.webm (2 MB, 1000x425) Image search: [Google]
headchop.webm
2 MB, 1000x425
>>319564578
Clone wars ended up being really good, especially the clone focused episodes.
>>
File: 1434149908633.jpg (60 KB, 960x830) Image search: [Google]
1434149908633.jpg
60 KB, 960x830
>>319565967
>doing that just to play one game that is "pretty decent"
>>
Honestly, I just care about the little figures. I got Mulan because I fucking love that movie, I think I might pick up the Avengers and Guardians characters too. They're nice little figures. Same for amiibo, honestly, I don't really care how they're used for the games.
>>
>>319568051

Don't you have a shitty film franchise to lend your voice to, Seinfeld?
>>
I'm honestly a little interested in Lego Dimensions, but it's not worth the hundreds of dollars. Looks like the best toys to life game to me though
>>
>fight system actually by ninja theory
>best star wars game in years
fuck me
its.. actually alluring
>>
problem is, i love most of those characters
i only have 1 atm due to waifu related issues
but it does look like fun
>>
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 1648x1612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 1648x1612
When the fuck are we getting a playset for all the toybox-only characters? They're actually good in 3.0, instead of just being 5 levels and the hours of "trials" like 2.0
And has anyone made any cool toy boxes yet?
>>
so, whats the customization like?
cus when I see it im just thinking: Can I make a Pod Race on the racetrack from wreck it ralph between Merida in one pod and Thor in the other?
>>
>>319563981
We did, but it didn't last because it's difficult to get people together to play it. Considering most of us all had it on different consoles and the PC version is still kind of borped right now.
>>
>>319575764
dont know how they thought it could ever work as digital only
>>
>>319563981
I'm waiting for the Marvel Battlegrounds to launch before I get it. Quicksilver, Ant-Man, and Vision are my favorite MCU characters. After they drop I don't see myself buying any other figures.
>>
>>319563981
how is skylanders doing after disney launched infinity? just from an outside perspective, it seems like infinity is dominating. its all people talk about now
>>
>>319577302
with skylanders getting mario characters it'll get a boost
pretty sure its still doomed tho
absolute zero starpower
>>
>>319572618
I want Dimensions but it seems like an even bigger cash grab with ridiculous expensive content packs. That Doctor Who set alone is Twenty Five Fucking Dollars.
>>
>>319579507
the toy stuff is pricey enough
that shit is freakin Lego
its a cash grab on a cash grab
>>
>>319579664
It's pretty damn egregious here because the game is pretty much just yet another average LEGO game where you have to pay to have the giant cast those games are usually known for having. As far as I can tell the base game only comes with Gandalf, Batman, and Wildstyle as playable characters and then you have to buy everyone else you may want.
>>
http://cv.gg/Xx2d
flood and spam please
>>
>>319581540
how about no
>>
>>319563981
>"Play without limits"
>but only if you buy all 100 of our $12 figures
>>
>>319582660
and to think that Disney wanted the Jews gone
>>
>>319563981
Why? You only like it more than skylanders because it plays to things you like better.
Its just as shit and just as expensive.
>>
Is it possible to pirate any of these "toys to life" games and play it without having to buy the figurines?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.