[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ this guy on solo expert. How the hell do you beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: moonlard.png (130 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
moonlard.png
130 KB, 300x275
Jesus Christ this guy on solo expert. How the hell do you beat the guy without cheesing?

Terraria thread
>>
>>319563554
move an jump an shootan

you used to be able to cheese him with the easily obtainable UFO mount, simply by constantly moving and shooting at him from far away, can't you still do that?
>>
>>319563694
If you get too far away from the guy he simply teleports to you.

Wasn't the best cheese method in the past the fagthrone?
>>
>>319563862
huh, then i'm not sure
you could always build an elaborate arena with health spawns and shit
>>
If you don't use a cheesy strategy you won't win.

So just decided how cheesy you want it.
>>
>>319564263
>If you don't use a cheesy strategy you won't win.
This is what shitters actually believe.
>>
>>319563862
Bullshit, the UFO has just the right speed to keep you at the optimal distance with little effort involved. All you have to do is shoot, and occasionally dodge around him if you can't tank his beam/flip and go the other way if you reach the end of the map.
>>
>>319563554
I did it with a sky bridge made of asphalt stretching across the entire map with one bed at the middle point

He can teleport but the eyes of cthullu can't, so simply run and gun and magic mirror whenever the eyes catch up to you, and run in the other direction
>>
Don't play solo.
>>
ez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQKiC_74Ko8
>>
>>319563862
Fagthrone still works. Or did a few months ago at least.
>>
>>319564415
>memeblade typhoon
>>
>>319564452
They patched it out by making his attacks independent of other world damage.
>>
Best track in the game coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gZmmhgRCl0
>>
>>319564584
>Not liking blue doughnut book.
It's a magic users right hand man.
>>
>>319563554
Get a fast flying mount and the TP rod. Kite him and blink through lasers. Obviously you get all the possible buffs first, and the best potions.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.