[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you still upset about this /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
are you still upset about this /v/?
>>
That was a pretty good scene
>>
Never really was. I came to terms with the fact that this game just doesnt do anything to the canon. And after i got over the false advertising and really played this game i started to enjoy it more. Its bretty fun. And snake controls like a dream. But im still mad that only ONE CHARACTER GETS A COMPLETE ARC LIKE WHAT? C'mon. At least finish code talkers story man. That guy had the loosest ends and his story amounts to nothing. What a shame.
>>
>>319561850
You're basically me. I try my best to have fun with it even after coming to terms. If I go into the missions like a hitman game and do them purely for fun, theyre great. if I try to pay attention to the story at all I start getting frustrated again.
>>
Yes. I cant believe how buttblasted a fucking videogame has made me feel. If this whole thing doesn't turn out to be a ruse I'm probably gonna kill myself. Every time I get fed up with the ruse cruise something else happens that draws me back in. It's infuriating.
>>
File: 140251031323.jpg (54 KB, 499x366) Image search: [Google]
140251031323.jpg
54 KB, 499x366
>>319561071
>you feel it too, don't you?
>I won't scatter sorrow to the heartless sea
Incomplete and still GOTY 2015 t
>>
>>319561850
Dude, phantom pain fucks up the canon beyond repair.
>zero is suddenly demoted from the big baddy of the series to a good guy who didn do nuffin
>signit is suddenly promoted to the mastermind of the whole series
>zero was in a coma before big boss created outer heaven and zanzibarland
>big boss never killed the boss, he shot a blank at her and left her to be killed by the airstrike. after he left skullface came out of some nearby bushes and shot the boss in the face to confirm the kill
>>
>>319561071
it's a great game
>>
>>319563849

>big boss never killed the boss, he shot a blank at her and left her to be killed by the airstrike. after he left skullface came out of some nearby bushes and shot the boss in the face to confirm the kill

Where did you got this info?
>>
>>319563849
>>zero is suddenly demoted from the big baddy of the series to a good guy who didn do nuffin

Hasn't this kind of been the trend since 2 though?
>>
>>319564343
The Patriots were established as the big bad in MGS2. MGS4 established Zero as the leader of The Patriots. Then in Phantom Pain they suddenly say he didnt do nuffin wrong and Signit was actually the evil mastermind behind it all.
>>
>>319564342
All in the tapes brah.
>>
File: 1448309369596.jpg (22 KB, 473x315) Image search: [Google]
1448309369596.jpg
22 KB, 473x315
>tfw remembering how hyped I was before it came out
>tfw remembering how amazing the hospital mission felt the first time
>tfw remembering how I felt moving Snake's head from side to side in a hospital bed with Bowie on while being really tired from lack of sleep so dazed and confused a bit like Snake would be after waking up from a coma
>tfw the hype is gone
>tfw we'll never get it back
WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?
JUST TO SUFFER?
EVERY NIGHT, I CAN FEEL MY STORY.
AND MY ENDING.
EVEN OUTER HEAVEN.
IT'S LIKE IT'S ALL STILL THERE...
YOU FEEL IT TOO, DON'T YOU?
>>
>>319564607
I'm gonna make Kojima give back our game.
>>
>>319564484
But Solidus was supposed to be a big bad and then it was realized he wasn't that bad. And then The Boss was made to be the big bad and then it turned out she wasn't that bad. And then Big Boss was made out to be the big bad and then it turned out he just wanted a hug. Then Zero was made out to be the big bad and then ended up being an okay guy.
>>
>>319564607
>WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?
>JUST TO SUFFER?
>EVERY NIGHT, I CAN FEEL MY STORY.
>AND MY ENDING.
>EVEN OUTER HEAVEN.
>IT'S LIKE IT'S ALL STILL THERE...
>YOU FEEL IT TOO, DON'T YOU?

This scene with Kaz in the beginning of the game is still one of my favorite vidya scenes of all time. Especially with the music building up and how he sounds like he's on the brink of madness with vengeance.
>>
>>319564702
The fuck are you babbling about. As you played MGS2 you knew Solidus was nothing but a villain of the week like Liquid, but when the ex president started explaining to you the truth about The Patriots you knew immediately that these guys aren't to be fucked with.
>>
>>319563849
>signit is suddenly promoted to the mastermind of the whole series
nah, Sigint dindu nuffin either.
All he did was be in charge of building the Patriot AI to match Zero's vision, and that's what he did. Wasn't his fault they went haywire after a while
>>
>>319564950
>he didnt listen to the tapes
I'd fucking roast you with a reaction image if I weren't on my phone.
>>
>>319565514
I did though, and all I remember are the tapes saying that Sigint made the Patriot AI as Zero was turning into a veggie
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.