[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_T JLCzYopA For the dozens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: vic.jpg (279 KB, 1616x921) Image search: [Google]
vic.jpg
279 KB, 1616x921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_TJLCzYopA
For the dozens of you that still remember Judgment Day, and the fewer that follow the electric playground today:

IS THIS THE END?
>>
>X-play is dead
>Judgement day is dead
>Icons is dead
>Nintendo Power is dead
>Tips & Tricks Magazine is dead
>PSM stopped making their annual bikini issue

Gaming as a medium is finished
>>
I remember when portal was a show about pc games and had a plot instead a game normies love
>>
>>319562303
Portal you say?

https://myspace.com/talori/video/snuggy-dove-sings-some-more/4779170
>>
>>319560829
Good. I was tired of all their shilling.
>>
>>319562587
>Tallarico does music for a game
>OMG TOMMY GIVES A GAME A 10 this episode!

Every damn time. I'm actually surprised to hear they were still going. I only hated it because of Tommy. Other Guy was alright.
>>
>>319560829
This is one of the few shows I keep my sattelite around for

Damnit
>>
>>319560829

I hear they have some SJW cunt giving any game that has "sexism" in it a negative score.
>>
>>319562796

Friendly reminder that Victor Lucas is a paid EA/Ubisoft shill.
>>
>>319560829
Electric Playground ended when Tommy left.
>>
>>319563639
Not really, they have said a few SJW things but mostly stayed pretty neutral
>>
>>319560829
It's been shit since Tommy left.
>>
I stopped watching Reviews on the Run when Tommy left.

Scott Jones is a boring retard

I remember the first double 10 they ever gave was Prince of Persia and that made me buy the game. I miss being young.
>>
>>319564294

>Scott Jones is a boring retard

Scott Jones is a confirmed c.uck.
>>
Comfy show
>>
>>319564623
Proofs?
>>
>>319560829

It was really hard to find the show after g4 was killed.
>>
>>319564680

He always brings up his ex-wife in episodes and how it made him depressed.
>>
>>319564623
>>319564949
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>319563973
That makes sense since Jade Raymond used to be on the show like 10 years ago.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.